Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies (16361 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Some Igbo are afraid of paying taxes.... / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Pastor Osinbanjo(cut Him Some Slack Biko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BeardedMeat(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Yes, his 8-yr stint as governor was what made me come to that conclusion. Before the advent of Obi and Ngige, we never knew Anambra State had money to do anything. The roads were in disarray, there were lots of armed robbery, thuggery and jungle justice, salary and pensions were not paid, lots of labor strikes. Back then, we sincerely believed there was no money in Government. But Ngige came in and turned the tide, Peter Obi took over and continued in the direction of good governance. Lots of roads were built, salaries and pensions were paid, security improved, hospitals built, education revamped, all these were done with State Government resources. It was like a miracle. This is the reason why Anambarians don't believe in PDP because they were the ones that made us believe that there was no money in Anambra State. Anambrarians however will never forget the good governance from Peter Obi and Chris Ngige.

Peter Obi might be corrupt as he was part of the old political system but his governance style is different from the regular politician. However Tinubu is fantastically corrupt, same goes for Atiku. Nigerians in their wisdom know that it might be difficult to sell the candidacy of a politician who is not connected to the old system e.g Sowore, so they opted for someone who is connected to the old system but also connected to the new....Peter Obi. Peter Obi is my brother, but that's not the main reason why I'm supporting him. If he were Rochas or Orji Uzor Kalu, or Chinwoke Nnamani or Ikpeazu, I wouldn't support him. But the likes of Peter Obi, Soludo, Okonji Iweala, Chris Ngige, Kingsley Moghalu, I will always support because of their pedigree and track record.
Don't mention me again please. What sort of fuckery is this!?
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Obinoscopy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
richie240:

1. Peter obi turned anambala to mini-dubai in his 8-year stint as governor that he had to move over to Tinubu's Lagos after his tenure!

Anambala was soooo 'deveroped' by obi that tons of ndi-anambala's consider a relocation to Lagos a breakthrough; as we speak now, scores of ndi-igbos are Already at the various motorparks in onitcha ready to take the journey of no return to Lagos.
Tinubu did well as a governor. Despite FG stifling funds meant for Lagos, he was able to generate funds internally and perform. But that does not absolve him of the fantastic corruption tagged on him.

2. If we ask u and d other clowns to mention just one case in which tinubu was convicted (apart from d normal isiewu joints gossips) to justify the 'fantastically corrupt' tag now, it will be a herculean task for u and ur fellow zombiedients. cool
Tinubu was never convicted. But you don't need to be convicted before we know the truth. Tinubu forfeited money in a plea deal. That alone makes him guilty of the crime (to me along with many Nigerians), even if the court of law did not convict him. Why would he let go of his hard earned money if he was not guilty?

Also the numerous avenue he uses to siphon money in Lagos even after leaving office is so fantastically corrupt.

Initially u said tinubu was fantadtically corrupt, but when I called ur **phat behind** cool out u now modified ur assertion to "Peter obi too is corrupt".
Hello, my boy, if Peter Obi were to be a Chinese official, he would have been sentenced to death tey-tey! cool

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/08/liu-zhijun-sentenced-death-corruption
And if Tinubu were a Chinese Official, he will be killed 10 times grin

I hope I've not sparked a 'ban' o.
Tuale nwannem!
lol, na I don't roll like that.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by richie240: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Tinubu did well as a governor. Despite FG stifling funds meant for Lagos, he was able to generate funds internally and perform. But that does not absolve him of the fantastic corruption tagged on him.

Tinubh was never convicted. But you don't need to be convicted before we know the truth. Tinubu forfeited money in a plea deal. That alone makes him guilty of the crime (to me along with many Nigerians), even if the court of law did not convict him. Why would he let go of his hard earned money if he was not guilty?

Also the numerous avenue he uses to siphon money in Lagos even after leaving office is so fantastically corrupt.

And if Tinubu were a Chinese Official, he will be killed 10 times grin

lol, na I don't roll like that
@bolded>>>>> Gbam!!!
As a well traveled person yasef, despite say u be black man from Africa, President Bidden (one of the top 3 presidents in d world) sef nor fit accuse you of a crime wey you nor commit, neither can he slander you for committng a 'crime' you've never been convicted of by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Why? Because "You are (deemed) innocent until d proof of ur complicity in a crime has bn fully established"
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Obinoscopy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
richie240:

@bolded>>>>> Gbam!!!
As a well traveled person yasef, despite say u be black man from Africa, President Bidden (one of the top 3 presidents in d world) sef nor fit accuse you of a crime wey you nor commit, neither can he slander you for committng a 'crime' you've never been convicted of by a competent court of jurisdiction.

Why? Because "You are (deemed) innocent until d proof of ur complicity in a crime has bn fully established"
I 100% agree with you. But like I said, we all know the truth. Abacha was never convicted of stealing so we can also say he is legally innocent. But we all know the truth.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I 100% agree with you. But like I said, we all know the truth. Abacha was never convicted of stealing so we can also say he is legally innocent. But we all know the truth.
Bro, this is the height of irresponsibility for you to keep mentioning me even after I have told you to stop. I will report you to the mods if I get another mention from you.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Everlastingson: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Obinoscopy:

Obinoscopy remove me from your tags. If you mention me again when I didn't quote you I will report you to the mods.

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Successfulben: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
God will punish you and your generations unborn for tagging me when I did not mention you.
Obinoscopy:
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Perfectbeing(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I agree 100%, we need him to grant interviews with the news media so they can seek clarification from him on our behalf. I'm told he would do those interviews once campaign starts. I don't know how true.
He actually will
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by AdamuKD: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Successfulben:
God will punish you and your generations unborn for tagging me when I did not mention you.
You and your useless generation will die in poverty for supporting a disaster goat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58