Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies (16357 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Some Igbo are afraid of paying taxes.... / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Pastor Osinbanjo(cut Him Some Slack Biko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by femisplash: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
If most zombidients who claimed to be Christians do not understand the basic concept of the tower of Babel as it relates to diversity, then it's safe to say, those folks have a box of empty head sitting on their shoulders.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
BaddestQueen:
hahahahaha i founded that word tinubu urchins
seems some people are really pained about it. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by NothingDoMe: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
What he meant is that the reason why we all speak different language was due to what happened on the Babylonian Tower in Genesis. I'm sure you know the story.
How do you know what he means? Na you write speech for am or you dey inside him head? Obinoscopy you don pass this level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by NothingDoMe: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I dey my sister. Trust you are good.

It does? That was not my intent though. I actually mean it, we should address the major issues.

But I saw the video. People made it seem he couldn't hold the flag but he held it up for over a minute. And even when others joined him to hold up the flag, it wasn't because his hands were shaking.

OH really? I never knew.
This is known as damage control. No man does damage control for someone he does not support. That's known as a conflict of interest.

And yes I'm tempted to feel sorry for him sometimes but I don't because he brought this on himself. He should be resting. He says he's raised up many men but has refused any of them to surpass him.

The joy of a parent is for your kids to surpass you. Witchcraft is killing your kids before they can surpass you. He should have supported Osinbajo for this role but he was jealous that his boy would achieve what he never achieved. Is that not witchcraft?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Obinoscopy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
NothingDoMe:
This is known as damage control. No man does damage control for someone he does not support. That's known as a conflict of interest.

And yes I'm tempted to feel sorry for him sometimes but I don't because he brought this on himself. He should be resting. He says he's raised up many men but has refused any of them to surpass him.

The joy of a parent is for your kids to surpass you. Witchcraft is killing your kids before they can surpass you. He should have supported Osinbajo for this role but he was jealous that his boy would achieve what he never achieved. Is that not witchcraft?
I agree, Osinbajo would have been a better sell. I also agree that Tinubu would have been an excellent elderstatesman rather than a president. But let's cut the guys some slack. Let's attack him on the relevant things...corruption, bullion van, security policies, APC failures, Media/Press Phobia, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Peacemaker5128: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lalasticlala myd44 from page
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Dawn91(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Disclaimer: I don't support Tinubu's Presidential Bid.

I have noticed the numerous attacks on Tinubu. While some are valid, there are many that are just false and biased.

First is his health. They say his "hand dey shake" and that he pees his pants. They say he can't walk unless he is being held by the hand. But that's not true. I've seen numerous recent videos of him walking by himself and his hands were steady. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody is 100% healthy. So I think its wrong for anyone to brand him unhealthy. He appears healthy to me. Is he healthy enough to be able to juggle the stress of Nigerian presidency, I don't know (maybe he isn't) . But going by the Nigerian constitution, he's fit.

Second is his academic qualifications. I've heard him talk and he seems very academically sound. Even though his primary and secondary schooling appears to be an unsolved mystery, the fact remains that he is academically sound. Also his postgraduate degree seem to be verifiable. Attacking Tinubu's primary school is like attacking a Professor's primary school. So, let's all drop this primary school attacks. He is an almamater of a prestigious university and he is academically sound.

Which leads me to the attacks on the things he said in public. I think Tinubu is a deep thinker and speaks almost in parables/proverbs. So sometimes, it would seem what he is saying is unintelligible. But the reverse is the case. When he was talking about Corn and Agbado, he was simply referring to Agricultural Self Sustainability. When he talked about tongues from the Bible, he was referring to the Babylonian Tower where God made everyone speak in different tongues which is now responsible for human cultural/language diversity (Genesis 11:1 - 9).

So let's cut this man some slack on irrelevant things and attack him on issue based concerns. We should attack him on his policies, on his financial dealings, on his gubernatorial achievements/failures, etc

This one has collected 2k to come and typed rubbish here grin

Hungry people are just disgracing themselves grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Moh247: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
They will attack O.P now for stating his opinion

8 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by rusher14: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mstick:
There's a popular saying, I am responsible for what I say and not how you understand it.

Bola Tinubu spoke about speaking in tongues and not speaking in a different language which are two different things in biblical context.

1) You cannot say exactly what he's referring to except you're Bola Tinubu. Which means he needs to speak clearly.

2) The Christians that heard what he said understood exactly what he meant.

3) Tinubu is a Muslim maybe he should concentrate on the Koran and leave the Bible or whatever it contains alone, wouldn't you agree?

What book older than the Bible addresses the matter of speaking in tongues?

1 Like

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Abdu81: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
There is nothing relevant about tinubu and his ambition at this moment.

Tinubu have started the destruction of obi's campaign billboard in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by TemmyT002(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
You are Nigeria's enemy

That's the same mistake we made with Buhari.
It is easy to see people who are only interested in what they will personally gain instead of what we will all gain collectively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by InvertedHammer: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:

I have noticed the numerous attacks on Tinubu. While some are valid, there are many that are just false and biased.

First is his health. They say his "hand dey shake" and that he pees his pants. They say he can't walk unless he is being held by the hand. But that's not true. I've seen numerous recent videos of him walking by himself and his hands were steady. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody is 100% healthy. So I think its wrong for anyone to brand him unhealthy. He appears healthy to me. Is he healthy enough to be able to juggle the stress of Nigerian presidency, I don't know (maybe he isn't) . But going by the Nigerian constitution, he's fit.
c

/
Medications were invented for a reason either to cure or maintain a patient. They used the same tactics to tune up Yar'Adua until he got into Aso Rock. The question is: Is Tinubu the best APC have to offer?

/

1 Like

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Tetrahedron: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bleep off
Obinoscopy:

Second is his academic qualifications. I've heard him talk and he seems very academically sound. Even though his primary and secondary schooling appears to be an unsolved mystery, the fact remains that he is academically sound. Also his postgraduate degree seem to be verifiable. Attacking Tinubu's primary school is like attacking a Professor's primary school. So, let's all drop this primary school attacks. He is an almamater of a prestigious university and he is academically sound.

Which leads me to the attacks on the things he said in public. I think Tinubu is a deep thinker and speaks almost in parables/proverbs. So sometimes, it would seem what he is saying is unintelligible. But the reverse is the case. When he was talking about Corn and Agbado, he was simply referring to Agricultural Self Sustainability. When he talked about tongues from the Bible, he was referring to the Babylonian Tower where God made everyone speak in different tongues which is now responsible for human cultural/language diversity (Genesis 11:1 - 9).

So let's cut this man some slack on irrelevant things and attack him on issue based concerns. We should attack him on his policies, on his financial dealings, on his gubernatorial achievements/failures, etc

1 Like

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
If he wins, we will certainly be cutting quite a lot of slacks even before his first term ends!

1 Like

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by OBALOLA55(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I agree 100%, we need him to grant interviews with the news media so they can seek clarification from him on our behalf. I'm told he would do those interviews once campaign starts. I don't know how true.
NA YOU DEM WAN USE NOW ABI embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by abobote: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
And you have to use this Photoshop to prove your point
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BATified2023: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
3ple9iner:
You are right. some argument people raise concerning him has made me realize that they're not bothered if he his competent or not.
u have to observe that they don’t talk about tinubu competence n his performance in office,they only blackmail n assasinate his character

Just like dele alake said they want to talk about tinubu but they dare not compare his competence with their candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by joyandfaith: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:

You guys were warned about Buhari in 2015, you defended him. You should continue defending Tinubu. Your eyes would soon clear.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by natddon1: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
U bam o
Obinoscopy:

1 Like

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Elvis778(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
What he meant is that the reason why we all speak different language was due to what happened on the Babylonian Tower in Genesis. I'm sure you know the story.
Yet you are not his supporter? grin grin who u wan decieve?
What happened in 5he tower of Babel has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with speaking in tongues, the Baba goof big time

3 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na so we cut buhari slack on many important issues

Today he became legendary disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by FreeStuffsNG: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I agree 100%, we need him to grant interviews with the news media so they can seek clarification from him on our behalf. I'm told he would do those interviews once campaign starts. I don't know how true.

It is a low priority task for now because the average Nigerian youth on the social media is less likely to think deep enough to understand his high intellect, the lot of the social media jesters are looking only for entertainment while the media looking to sell ad from the huge traffic such will generate with less regard to 90% of Nigeria registered voters not on the social media or active on the social media.

Sincerely, it can wait for now wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by daveP(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Satire et Sarcasm
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by yudee233: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy is APC apologists. Nothing wrong coming out boldly to say you will vote Tinubu. All the presidential candidates are eminently qualified

2 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by richie240: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinna, taaa dia!

This isn't d time to stop biko, let d zombidient's focus on 'irrelivances' continue.
The 'irrelevancies' is working in his favor.

The ppl dt matters ain't complaining!
Pls, dont give them 'expo'.
cool

Obinoscopy:

3 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Elvis778(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Don't mind them, they are the one shouting the loudest about religion and they don't even understand the Bible. Tinubu was simply referring to the different languages we speak as related to the Bible.
All these hypocrites and fake Christians.
Shut up, before u defend trash, first of all read and understand what SPEAKING IN TONGUES means. Use Ur phone for something useful for once and RESEARCH, cuz u are obviously ignorant Nd just yarning dust
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Hoelujohn: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
You truly think he knows of Tower of Babel
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BaddestQueen(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
obinoscopy really needs a good knacks from me
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Steviealohan(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Did he and his APC goons cut GEJ some slack when he was busy calling a seating president all sort of unprinted names, you guys never see anything yet,wait till campaign commence then u will see what is called dragging, the dragging will make him to shed hot tears in public.
Obinoscopy:

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BATified2023: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
TemmyT002:
You are Nigeria's enemy

That's the same mistake we made with Buhari.
It is easy to see people who are only interested in what they will personally gain instead of what we will all gain collectively.
u re an Obidient

4 Likes

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Elvis778(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obinoscopy:
The tongues he was referring to was language. Infact, google "confusion of tongues (confusio linguarum)", you will see where it all began.
Lol, stop trying so hard to push interpretations, he clearly said speaking in tongues Nd went ahead to say diversity is for prosperity, doesn't make any sense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Ministries In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) / Nureini Jimoh's Chamber Sealed For Representing Shekarau APC Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.