Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies (16351 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Some Igbo are afraid of paying taxes.... / APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / Pastor Osinbanjo(cut Him Some Slack Biko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:

What is the difference between Bible and Biblical.?

You people are just too hopelessly embarrassing, I swear.. grin grin grin

Use Google, Bible and scripture (biblical as you call it, are two different things. Use Google, very very different. You can gain knowledge from books not inherit. Never ever try to twist words, no be illiterates Una Dey follow talk.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Tflex01: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Dawn91:

This one has collected 2k to come and typed rubbish here grin

Hungry people are just disgracing themselves grin

Op has a better life than your entire family.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Tflex01: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Theunbothered:

The bottomline is that Tinubu is not competent. The only people supporting him are those looking for monetary gain and tribalists.

He just wants to be president for the sake of it while you bear the consequences of having another old puppet for president.

Mr Tribalist, 90% of you Igbos supporting Obi are doing it for tribal reasons because you know he's highly incompetent and you all hated him when he was Anambra governor.

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Patriotsleague: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Leave the dumb youths, whose fathers are cannibals and terrorists and mothers are prostitutes. None of their fathers, obi or anyone from their tribe can reach the level of Tinubu.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by plaindealer: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Use Google, Bible and scripture (biblical as you call it, are two different things. Use Google, very very different. You can gain knowledge from books not inherit. Never ever try to twist words, no be illiterates Una Dey follow talk.

I asked you a question not google and the last time I checked, I was not conversing with google.

Don't pass on your lies and incompetence to google as your scapegoat.

In fact what's this rubbish got to do with what the man said.?
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by dettolgel: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2022
chinchum:
@op, The bulk of the woke youth can not understand you. I likened them to young teenagers who think they are the smartest and know everything beyond their parents knowledge.

what attracts those youths are things like "he looks so presidential" candidates talking about Nigeria problems with no clear cut solutions provided and providing bogus statistics" Even a madman can talk about Nigerias problem.

The Tinubu i know is an intellectual, the youths must not be deceived by hate or looks.

I am supprised that someone that voted and supported Buhari would say this about others. Una get mind sha
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Bsport31: 2:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Not just this things you mentioned, They should cut the man a slack on the drug Baron shit, even if it's true that he was drug Lord, I believe he did everything he could to be rich and not poor, omor poverty no be beans o, even those that are condemning him now if they see that drug pushing opportunity they will jump at it just that they don't have the connection. Truth the saying, don't think you can do better than someone when you've not been in their shoes
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by gulfer: 2:21am On Sep 02, 2022
@OP, are you playing, what type of playing is this angry angry angry
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BluntCrazeMan: 2:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Disclaimer: I don't support Tinubu's Presidential Bid.

I have noticed the numerous attacks on Tinubu. While some are valid, there are many that are just false and biased.

First is his health. They say his "hand dey shake" and that he pees his pants. They say he can't walk unless he is being held by the hand. But that's not true. I've seen numerous recent videos of him walking by himself and his hands were steady. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody is 100% healthy. So I think its wrong for anyone to brand him unhealthy. He appears healthy to me. Is he healthy enough to be able to juggle the stress of Nigerian presidency, I don't know (maybe he isn't) . But going by the Nigerian constitution, he's fit.

Second is his academic qualifications. I've heard him talk and he seems very academically sound. Even though his primary and secondary schooling appears to be an unsolved mystery, the fact remains that he is academically sound. Also his postgraduate degree seem to be verifiable. Attacking Tinubu's primary school is like attacking a Professor's primary school. So, let's all drop this primary school attacks. He is an almamater of a prestigious university and he is academically sound.

Which leads me to the attacks on the things he said in public. I think Tinubu is a deep thinker and speaks almost in parables/proverbs. So sometimes, it would seem what he is saying is unintelligible. But the reverse is the case. When he was talking about Corn and Agbado, he was simply referring to Agricultural Self Sustainability. When he talked about tongues from the Bible, he was referring to the Babylonian Tower where God made everyone speak in different tongues which is now responsible for human cultural/language diversity (Genesis 11:1 - 9).

So let's cut this man some slack on irrelevant things and attack him on issue based concerns. We should attack him on his policies, on his financial dealings, on his gubernatorial achievements/failures, etc
We are just giving back to him what he gave others in the past.....
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:42am On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:

I asked you a question not google and the last time I checked, I was not conversing with google.

Don't pass on your lies and incompetence to google as your scapegoat.

In fact what's this rubbish got to do with what the man said.?
You can Google it yourself and find out, so you don’t always sound stupid defending who no know Una, who no send Una, who no know say you dey breathe, why their kids enjoy, you fight and defend rubbish.

Ask Google, So you can see the rubbish you are defending.

If google no work, use Bing.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by BluntCrazeMan: 2:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Leave the dumb youths, whose fathers are cannibals and terrorists and mothers are prostitutes. None of their fathers, obi or anyone from their tribe can reach the level of Tinubu.
Bigot is talking
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by RealTrump: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Mccullum:

The derogatory attacks on his personality can't be more than the one

experiencing currently and it won't affect his chances of becoming president

because he's still ahead of other presidential candidates on opportunity of

ruling this country, take it or leave it.

So why r u sweating over this Mata since u r sure if Tinubu's victory
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by RealTrump: 3:00am On Sep 02, 2022
IbileIfe:

His beloved wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, OON is an ordained Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), the largest Pentecostal Church in the world where true believers pray and speak in tongues whenever Almighty God gives utterance through His Holy Spirit.

Please stick to the Quran that u know, allow the Christians to talk about Christianity.

Just like Ur master, u r also making bogus statements
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by plaindealer: 3:04am On Sep 02, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You can Google it yourself and find out, so you don’t always sound stupid defending who no know Una, who no send Una, who no know say you dey breathe, why their kids enjoy, you fight and defend rubbish.

Ask Google, So you can see the rubbish you are defending.

If google no work, use Bing.

Though tongues and tribes may differ in brotherhood, we stand

- Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at Bishop's Kukah 70th birthday

When ignorant people make unintelligent claims they can not support with facts, they pass their failure and ignorance to google, google is always the scapegoat, the escape and proof of failure.. grin grin

See your miserable life.. grin grin
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by MasterKernel: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
The tongues he was referring to was language. Infact, google "confusion of tongues (confusio linguarum)", you will see where it all began.

Explain to me, how the Army will employ 50 million Nigerians and feed them with Corn. You think you're creating jobs by doing that, when FG is borrowing to fund budget?
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by MasterKernel: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
But I saw the video too, he held the flag for over a minute before Buhari and others held it together with him. People made it seem he couldn't even hold the flag, but he held it by himself for over a minute before other joined him. Perhaps they joined him to let everyone know that Tinubu won't govern alone but will have a retinue of APC party faithful that will govern with him. That it will be not just a Tinubu government but an APC government as well.

On the number of youths he would recruit into the army, perhaps it was a slip. I'm sure he will clarify when asked by the media in an interview.

You've been interpreting continue, he didn't slip, how many nations have a fourth of her population in the military?
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by MarketDispatch: 4:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:

I sis 11:1 - 9).[/b]

So let's cut this man some slack on irrelevant things and attack him on issue based concerns. We should attack him on his policies, on his financial dealings, on his gubernatorial achievements/failures, etc

What is this one saying? Where were you with all the irrelevancies being thrown at Jonathan back then? Drunkard of Otuoke, Clueless etc etc...
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Sonyboom765: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Every single one of them are false that is why they are less than few secs. Show me any Tinubu video that is u to a minute with him saying anything incoherent I will dash you 20K, if you don't want or need I will dash it to any NL you pick.

DaddyFreeze2020:
I hope he also inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible too and other numerous videos of him sometimes talking off point

If you choose not to see what is obvious about him, that's your choice. You cannot say all the evident videos of him on net are false.
Just support the candidate of your choice and don't make it look like what is evident about him is a lie
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by IfnobeGod20: 5:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Should a presidential candidate be helped to say what he never intended saying. When he talked about agbado and cassava, he wasn't talking about production of the products but he was talking about strengthening of the security architecture. How many Nigerians would be recruited into the army and fed with agbado and cassava. He was not even coherent in his message on that video. He was staying, they would employ 50 millions into the army, feed them with agbado, cassava, corn. The question is what is corn,what is agbado?
On the issue of speaking in tongue and diversity of speaking in different languages. The two has no bearing at all. The wall of Babel and the diversification of language has no link with speaking in tongue.
Speaking in tongue is not a language, there was nowhere in the bible that the scripture call it language. It is a gift of the spirit to the redeemed. And this gift did not come until Jesus has left the earth.
Language can be classified into different tongues but speaking in tongue is not. Or can you show me a book that is written on different tongues on speaking in tongue. I have not seen one. You can learn languages but speaking in tongue is not learn l, it is a gift endowed by God through the Holy Spirit.
Helping Tinubu to assume what he said, when it wasn't what he meant defeat reasoning. The supposed president should not be helped to interpreting what he meant to say. His words should be factual and straight. He should not say one thing and his supporters will come out next minute that this is what he meant to say. It doesn't depict a man with sound mind.
Tinubu of 1999-2015 doesn't commit such blunder, very accurate, coherent and strategic but the Tinubu of today is incoherent, jabbing and forgetful. There is a disconnect but the man just want to add the nomenclature of Mr. President to his name, instead of him to go and rest and support one of his stooges.
May God help this our country from the self centered men.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by IfnobeGod20: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Every single one of them are false that is why they are less than few secs. Show me any Tinubu video that is u to a minute with him saying anything incoherent I will dash you 20K, if you don't want or need I will dash it to any NL you pick.

In your own understanding is it coherent to recruiting 50m youth into army. Please which country all over the world does that. If army recruit 50m, definitely police will recruit 100m because the staff strength of police definitely double that of army. We have not talked of Airforce, Navy, Custom, Immigration, Correctional service, Civil Defence, fire etc.
With the above mentality, it means virtually all citizens will be recruited into one security service or the other. Please which country of the world does that.
As at 2020 the staff strength of America Army is just 481,254 with a total population of citizen stand at 331,893,745 as at 2021.
Check the link below: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States%23:~:text%3DThe%2520United%2520States%2520had%2520an,to%2520the%2520U.S.%2520Census%2520Bureau.&ved=2ahUKEwj05uTdpfX5AhVDxQIHHZkjAxsQFnoECAkQBQ&usg=AOvVaw05-uUmdY80Ts4Jg3zRtNn8

Their army is not even up to 500,000 with their huge population but our own Presidential candidate want to employ 50m. What a nonsense and idiotic suggestion, that doesn't worth listening to.
You can check the link below for staff strength of each security services in America.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.statista.com/statistics/232330/us-military-force-numbers-by-service-branch-and-reserve-component/&ved=2ahUKEwi69dbFo_X5AhWW_rsIHZ6TDvkQFnoECAgQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1rkAJOSDu276buYu2hHgAA

India army is just 1.4m with her total population of 1,417,173,173 (1.4b). Check the link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/IND/india/population&ved=2ahUKEwimoIuNpfX5AhWKs6QKHfZwD_8QFnoECAYQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2JMc6bMd99EOSenqUwhs0n

Better don't waste your hard earned naira for trying to support Tinubu. Tinubu of 1999-2015 is no more in his old self. He talks incoherently and out of points this day.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Patriotsleague: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Bigot is talking
90% of Igbo ladies in other states are prostitutes, this is a fact, their dumb love for money turn them all to ashewo. You can notice this by how igbos behave, a kid raised by a prostitute lack simple morals and values.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by comodo: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=116260507][/quote]
Speaking in Tongues.
Speaking in different tongues.
I ask you. Are they the same.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by 123papas(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2022
You are absolutely right. Tinubu is actually the most intelligent of the top three contestant but he is not a decent person. We don’t need a near genius as president but someone that will do the right things and give the right vibes through their body language.
Obinoscopy:

I have noticed the numerous attacks on Tinubu. While some are valid, there are many that are just false and biased.

First is his health. They say his "hand dey shake" and that he pees his pants. They say he can't walk unless he is being held by the hand. But that's not true. I've seen numerous recent videos of him walking by himself and his hands were steady. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody is 100% healthy. So I think its wrong for anyone to brand him unhealthy. He appears healthy to me. Is he healthy enough to be able to juggle the stress of Nigerian presidency, I don't know (maybe he isn't) . But going by the Nigerian constitution, he's fit.

Second is his academic qualifications. I've heard him talk and he seems very academically sound. Even though his primary and secondary schooling appears to be an unsolved mystery, the fact remains that he is academically sound. Also his postgraduate degree seem to be verifiable. Attacking Tinubu's primary school is like attacking a Professor's primary school. So, let's all drop this primary school attacks. He is an almamater of a prestigious university and he is academically sound.

Which leads me to the attacks on the things he said in public. I think Tinubu is a deep thinker and speaks almost in parables/proverbs. So sometimes, it would seem what he is saying is unintelligible. But the reverse is the case. When he was talking about Corn and Agbado, he was simply referring to Agricultural Self Sustainability. When he talked about tongues from the Bible, he was referring to the Babylonian Tower where God made everyone speak in different tongues which is now responsible for human cultural/language diversity (Genesis 11:1 - 9).

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by oladipojesse(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:

I was actually hoping to find real substance from your disruptive topic. Unfortunately, I am disappointed.

What's Naira land mechanism for getting topics to front page? Many times, I am disappointed. I think the system need to grow.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Trinitycian:

Speaking in Tongues is not Inherited but gifted. It's not the same as Babel. The difference is in Babel, you understand the language you speak. But when Speaking in Tongues, you don't understand the language you speak in. Others may, but you don't. Only the people that own the language and God understand.

U don't understand that speaking in tongues can mean different languages? U people keep searching everywhere for what to say against him and just use anything.

Keep searching and see where it will lead you in February. As long as he made Lagos richer, safer and cleaner, he is the candidate to beat in terms of PROVEN competence. Others cannot even use their state capital to campaign..lolz.. 'I will, I will' Everytime na scam!
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Trinitycian: 8:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Siwel25:

U don't understand that speaking in tongues can mean different languages? U people keep searching everywhere for what to say against him and just use anything.

Keep searching and see where it will lead you in February. As long as he made Lagos richer, safer and cleaner, he is the candidate to beat in terms of PROVEN competence. Others cannot even use their state capital to campaign..lolz.. 'I will, I will' Everytime na scam!

Bro, click the link and read my thread and follow the discussions on it
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by dochenaj: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
But I saw the video too, he held the flag for over a minute before Buhari and others held it together with him. People made it seem he couldn't even hold the flag, but he held it by himself for over a minute before other joined him. Perhaps they joined him to let everyone know that Tinubu won't govern alone but will have a retinue of APC party faithful that will govern with him. That it will be not just a Tinubu government but an APC government as well.

On the number of youths he would recruit into the army, perhaps it was a slip. I'm sure he will clarify when asked by the media in an interview.
There is cutting someone some slack, then there is outright going out of your way to make sense and justify what someone says or does. You are obviously doing the latter.

And you didn't need to give us a disclaimer about your support of Tinubu cos we can see through that. Only now you've clearly made yourself a liar.

Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Kingzeez10: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Mstick:
Here's an idea, how about Tinubu the presidential aspirant speak to us clearly instead of people bringing different interpretations to whatever he means?

Trust me , you will still have issue with it. Its a curse that you must always find error in whatever he says or do.
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

You're saying the same thing as my post suggests.
That's what I'm telling the OP.
Send ur 20k to Labour Party. Let them use it to print posters for Peter Obi
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Theunbothered: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Tflex01:

Mr Tribalist, 90% of you Igbos supporting Obi are doing it for tribal reasons because you know he's highly incompetent and you all hated him when he was Anambra governor.

I'm not even Igbo, what exactly did Igbos do to you people?

See the person rushing to call others tribalists assuming every Peter Obi supporter is Igbo. undecided
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Landmack: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Bsport31:
Not just this things you mentioned, They should cut the man a slack on the drug Baron shit, even if it's true that he was drug Lord, I believe he did everything he could to be rich and not poor, omor poverty no be beans o, even those that are condemning him now if they see that drug pushing opportunity they will jump at it just that they don't have the connection. Truth the saying, don't think you can do better than someone when you've not been in their shoes

May god forgive u for this bull shit u just spewed.

Hahaha see reasoning because u support Amoda
Re: Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack On Irrelevancies by Thomasankara(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mstick:
Tower of Babel wasn't about speaking in tongues tho, so here lies the problem.

Let him speak clearly and not in parables/proverbs he's running for the highest office in the land not village head.

[/color]see k knowledge bro, it wouldn't do u any harm, what he did there was synedoche application, using the body part to represent an action performed by an individual grin grin grin :DNow what do you think of the old Nigerian national anthem, does it also mean we were speaking in spiritual languages then?

Nigeria we hail thee1
Our own dear native land
Though tribes and TONGUE may differ
In brotherhood we stand
Nigerians all, are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Open Fire In Kaduna; Kill 9, Abduct Many / NIN-SIM Linkage: Security Agencies Get Buhari’s Nod To Access Subscriber Details / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77