Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester (14397 Views)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Ryan Shawcross Suffered Ankle Break In Match Against Leicester (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Abdul9025(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
This shows you how dead Ronaldo career is... I want to leave but no one want me

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Fiscus105(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Still dnt know how his blind followers will cover faces o....

I think it's time they wake to reality Jare.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by oz4real83(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
kiddkash:
Ole is a very dumb coach. signing Ronaldo in the first place was a mistake.
Ole will never coach a big team ever again. he is league one coach at best. dude is small time

signing Maguire 80M, Wan bissaka 50M. instead of max Aarons 17M Ole should be flogged

opportunity to get a young and energetic Cody Gakpo, they are wasting it on Ronaldo.
they should have used Tahith Chong to lower Cody Gakpo's fee, he will play at PSV and join Man Utd next season, also use Amad diallo to lower Antony's fee. Amad diallo on loan to Ajax, if he plays well, we can sell him close to 50 million to Ajax and make massive profit and recoup some of the money paid on Amad plus Antony

which is why I like Florentino Perez, dude knows business
ole never wanted to sign CR7, infact CR7 was on his way to Man City when Ferguson called him to go to Man u. Next time CR7 sees any call from Ferguson, he will just hiss and busy the call cheesy grin
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Ororo is not leaving this season.

To all those criticizing CR7, he has been there and done a lot in football.

He started from the bottom and attained the highest personal honor for any footballer in the world.

At his age, many of the legends you know about had retired....please show some respect.
I know it's all bants, cruise and kunu Zaki. Never take their words to heart and Ronaldo is not on Nairaland to even start with.

Man has paid his dues, it's time for others to step in and light up the stage.

The man and Messi will forever be rever in world football, surely, their era was lightening, never was anything like that seen in world football and we are fortunate to have witness greatness in our time.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by GoAndVerify: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
The idiot is going nowhere.

He must and will play Thursday nite football.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Royalty189(f): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
mattmogan88:
That mean he's staying till January.

My own be say, make he use him mind play for us o.

Omo eh! Guy u just talk my mind. No be the one wey Baba go dey field dey misbehave con dey throw tantrum like small Peking.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
WeLive:

You are not hearing about Halaand and Lewandoski?

Who are they? wetin hallaand do for dotmund last season? lewandoski sef?

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Snapchat: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
oz4real83:
ole never wanted to sign CR7, infact CR7 was on his way to Man City when Ferguson called him to go to Man u. Next time CR7 sees any call from Ferguson, he will just hiss and busy the call cheesy grin

Why do Pendu fans always say Man City wanted him. A team a Messi fan, Guardiola coaches...lol. Man City never wanted him, it was the work of Pendu agent to make Man U make a move for him. Nobody wanted him then just like this summer, it was only Man U that was willing to take the risk.

Let’s assume it was true and he did go to City, na small thing ETH still dey do am. Shebi he still dey see small game time.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by zed7: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
CR7 should have just gone to chill at Qatar or China. The reality of life is that everyone's time eventually passes. Trying to play at top clubs at all costs is leading to him being relegated.

Even our slay queens of yesteryear are now old hags. Harsh reality of life.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by abobote: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
As all de Champions League club don reject am, Man U have to carry their load
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by merit455(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
JayPeeOham:
After hawking him round the whole markets in Europe kindly note that the man who's image appears below has been graciously....
He is far better than your whole family, including your future. Ronaldo still remain a star and a legend....please kindly visit any transformer close to you and make use of it

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by yemmywesey(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
jaxxy:
sofar I'm impressed the his signings. Ronaldo should stay. He will win not only the league bt the ballot d'or. cool

Nah inec ballot box Dior him go win.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Beverlyjean(f): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Manchester have only improved in defence...the team is still confused and can't hold play
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by JayPeeOham: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
merit455:
He is far better than your whole family, including your future. Ronaldo still remain a star and a legend....please kindly visit any transformer close to you and make use of it

Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by kiddkash(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mayflowa:

You seem to know the business of world soccer. Are you making money from the knowledge in real life?
yes Sir, I do
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by kiddkash(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mase2020g:

This has shown you dont really know anything in football, last season, Manchester United 70% win came from Ronaldo
the first game against Leeds, we beat them 5 - 1, Ronaldo came, and other players became LAZY thinking his star power will make the team succeed. they lost their identity just like Juve. don't get me wrong Ronaldo is very good, but players lose their flair and style and play in a way that will work for him, I guess that is what being a star is
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by saintkeppy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Badgers14:
Ronaldo is just making a mockery of himself, he could have quietly gone to Sporting at th4 beginning of the season, give them one more season as a thank you and then retire. He will be 38 next year and he has won everything on club level.

I don't understand the shopping around for champions league club when he has won the tournament for 4 or 5 times?

He is now being rejected left and right, what a shameful way for him to bow out of the sports, I pray for him he doesn't get any Injury in today's game that would take him out 3 to 6 months.. that happens and his career is over.

He just want to protect his UCL goals stats cos Leo Messi is closer to the mark, that's why he needs CL club to extend the lead.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by saintkeppy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
jaxxy:
sofar I'm impressed the his signings. Ronaldo should stay. He will win not only the league bt the ballot d'or. cool

No be only Bollot d'or na bolom bolo d'or
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Badgers14: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
saintkeppy:

He just want to protect his UCL goals stats cos Leo Messi is closer to the mark, that's why he needs CL club to extend the lead.

Well, he can't have it all.

Whether he likes it or not, soon and very soon either he retire on his own or nature will retire him but UCL will still continue.

What happens if another player (not messi) beats his record, would he unretire and start shopping for champions league club to play first team?
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Heathrow44:
Chelsea is a very stupid club for not buying Ronaldo, but prefer to buy Aubambanye from barca, sometimes I wonder how clubs reason sha, Chelsea has better chance of winning Premier league with CR7, I just hope Chelsea makes a last minute bid for CR7 please !

Even if Chelsea were interested, do you think United will want to sell to them, their bitter rivals for that matter ?
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by AutoRedux: 3:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Usêlèss goat fraudnaldo

Mumu
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by saintkeppy(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Badgers14:

Well, he can't have it all.

Whether he likes it or not, soon and very soon either he retire on his own or nature will retire him but UCL will still continue.

What happens if another player (not messi) beats his record, would he unretire and start shopping for champions league club to play first team?

Ofcourse records was mearnt to be broken, he has insane UCL goals&assist records, It will only take a longer time to break his records, that's exactly what he wants.
Re: Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester by Badgers14: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

Ofcourse records was mearnt to be broken, he has insane UCL goals&assist records, It will only take a longer time to break his records, that's exactly what he wants.

Nah nah, once Manutd or Bayern Munich signs me, those records will be broken quicker than you think. I might even end up going to Real Madrid, I love Spain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Your Age'' Do You Understand How Cricket And Rugby Works... / COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open / FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.