Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

500k Monthly Is A Start To Achieving Your Dreams. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500k Monthly Is A Start To Achieving Your Dreams. (150 Views)

If Making 25-30k Naira Monthly Is Not Too Small Then Signify / Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500k Monthly Is A Start To Achieving Your Dreams. by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hey dear

Yet another evening to rest for another big day tomorrow but still faced with financial burdens. May Nigeria not keep happening to us, but in order to achieve this we must stop the phrase "I want to" and get to action " I will start today " the line between this two is a dream come true. Believe u can do it

All those making it starts with a sacrifice. The paid the price and let action take over and not thoughts without work

Amazon kdp have come to your rescue using ur smartphone and internet connection can milk u dollars u never expect

Being rich is not for everyone u choose to pay the price and stand out, so u don't become everyone

Let ur mindset lead the way let Amazon kdp show u wat success is trust me u will realize the world can accommodate all of us financially

Happy new month welcome to a success month

If u wanna know abt this journey hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: 500k Monthly Is A Start To Achieving Your Dreams. by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Here is for August
Milk from Jeff bezos he has more than enough dollars to share urs is hidden there
Go get it

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Improve Your Business Processes / Simple Way To Start Earning In Dollars With Only Your Smartphone / Before Creating A Logo For Your Brand, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.