Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) (3350 Views)

Thread For Nairaland Algorithm Questions / Please Rate My Project / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello brothers and sister in code.

My name is SleekCode, because I'm sleek and I code.

Well... I started my coding journey 2 weeks ago and it has been easy and smooth and now I've come up with a way to break and make it soon.

Well over the last 2 weeks I've mastered the art of coding in multiple languages.

Now here is my plan.

This is my journey and I'll update this thread always.

PROJECT DETAILS

A website which contains all coding interview problems and solutions in the world or mostly all problems.

You go in and search and u get the solution in Javascript, C++, Python etc....

STACK

MERN STACK

I also know MEAN stack last week but will stick to MERN because I'm the man.

MERN Stack means.

MONGODB for database.

Express because the website will be express lol or because just makes Node easier.

REACT because it's just cool and I love the name.

NODE to tie everything together and respond to my juicy API Calls...

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
STYLING TOOLS.

Well I leant BOOTSTRAP Yesterday and Tailwind this morning.

But I'll stick with Tailwind because I just like it and it makes me attend to classes easier.... If u know what I mean grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
IDE

I Will be using VSCODE

When I started I hated it and Preffered Sublime.

But now I'll just use it because of its extensions.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
API Calls.

I'll be using Axios.

Don't know WTF it does but will figure it out.

Also because the name sounds like my cousins guy name grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
..... Every part of this website thanks to REACT will be in small pieces or components.

I'll drop screenshot of each component I do and just plug it in.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
TESTING TOOLS.

REACT CHROME EXTENSION

MOBILE EMULATOR CHROME EXTENSION

FOR TESTING SCREEN SIZES

grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
I also see the bosses and ogas here.

Please rate my work each way.

This is by far the best Project on nairaland.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
I'm opening my MacBook Now.

Code have started. Hehehe.

Creates new folder.

Opens up git profile

Creates new Repo.

Creates ReadMe.

Copies Git link.

On VSCODE terminal now.

Git clone [Git link I copied]

Git asked me to choose a folder.

Thank u Git I've chosen a folder .

NOW NPX CREATE-REACT-APP

DONE.

installs Tailwind Axios and other shiiits.

Deletes default Src folder

Setups everything.

Building first component.

Wait.... I haven't figured out how to center a div.

Fuck_!

Coming with updates..... [left][/left] grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by NEUDUDE: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sleekcode:

Well... I started my coding journey 2 weeks ago and it has been easy and smooth and now I've come up with a way to break and make it soon.

Well over the last 2 weeks I've mastered the art of coding in multiple languages.

Lol this belongs in the comedy section grin

You are doing well haha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Finally know how to center a Div.

Heads up.

I'll be dropping in updates back to back.

I literally code up to 19 hours a day.

Yes no jokes.

I sleep for 4 hours.... I have a babe who serves me food.

After I eat I seat back and code.

Yes that's how I became good in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Lol this belongs in the comedy section grin

You are doing well haha

Why? That's a little bit harsh.

Can u explain?

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
My plan.

After building the website I'll place it for sell and sell it for

$100,000 or least price $10,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by NEUDUDE: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sleekcode:

Why? That's a little bit harsh.

Can u explain?

2 weeks? Dude believe me you know nothing. Sorry i sounded a bit harsh though. Maybe the table of content lol but nothing really.

Declare a function that says Hello in the console and maybe ill take you seriously lol. You havent gotten to javascript thats where wahala dey always start grin

Its pretty simple, im helping you learn grin

The journey is not easy at all, dont get excited yet lol

4 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
NEUDUDE:

2 weeks? Dude believe me you know nothing. Sorry i sounded a bit harsh though. Maybe the table of content lol but nothing really.

Declare a function that says Hello in the console and maybe ill take you seriously lol. You havent gotten to javascript thats where wahala dey always start grin

The journey has been smooth.

Bro I'm a genius and a first class student of the Federal university of Technology owerri.

I'm a smart boy.

Hello world is shiit and I can't do it for u.

I do real stuff.

If u wanna see hello world kindly ask a beginner.

Maybe you're a newbie in this field bro.

Please enjoy the thread and allow me cook my website in peace.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by NEUDUDE: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sleekcode:

Bro I'm a genius and a first class student of the Federal university of Technology owerri.

I'm a smart boy.

I do real stuff.

Thanks

Ok oo grin
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
NOTE FOR BEGINNERS
Put your hands on your head and tell your self u can do all things.

Coding is easy and not hard.... If u Look things from my perspective u will realize my way is the best.

WHY?

Because i am a GENIUS

IF U CAN BUILD A TODO APP, THEN U CAN BUILD ANY WEB APP ON EARTH WITH REACT.

LET ME TELL U WHY FROM MY PERSPECTIVE

REACT

Before your perspective if u see and APP LIKE youtube u start wondering how ur gonna bild all those those from navbar to sidebar to this to that.

NOW LOOK AT MY PERSPECTIVE AFTER I PICKED UP REACT LAST WEEK I REALIZE REACT Helps us build smaller pieces of apps and just plug them to one.

NOW I TAKE EACH piece of app as a todo app.

i will just be creating simple simple pieces then make it a big giant app.

Now i have cleared your view... THANK ME

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
COMPONENT 1

THE NAVBAR

CHILDREN COMPONENT

MY LOGO

SEARCH BAR MY GITHUB LINK

NIGHT AND DAY SWITCH BUTTON

OTHER INGREDIENTS LATER

BEHAVIOUR

Nabar
1. responsive
2. Hides some stuff on mobile and pc.

Search bar behaviour...

Onclick it takes 100% of screen size and background black
on mouse leave returns to just search mirrow.

same thing to my git details.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
NAVBAR DESKTOP MODE

grin

NAIRALAND REDUCES IMAGE QUALITY DAMN

LET ME USE ANOTHER APP FOR SCREENSHOTS

NEW PICS BELOW

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
MOBILE VIEW

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
IMPLEMENTED DAY AND NIGHT SWITCHER FOR NAVBAR AND BODY.

THESE STUFFS ARE BUSY PEOPLE.

JUST SEE IT AS A GAME LOL.

THIS GIF IS 3MB IN SIZE

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
I OPTIMIZE THE GIF TO 900KB grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
GIF STILL NOT WORKING... LET ME SEE IF I CAN UPLOAD TO giphy .COM

to see night and day mode kindly visit the link below

https://media.gip_hy.com/media/GpnRJ6ONDDm3RSHYkY/giphy.gif

remove the _ in giphy.

for some reasons i cant upload the full link nairaland blocks it
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
NOTE I HAVE NO UI DESIGN EXPERIANCE OR UI DESIGN TEMPLATE.

I AM COMBINING DESIGNS FROM 3 WEBSITES I SELECTED

SO MY SITE AND THERES MAY LOOK SIMILAR
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
NIGHT MODE ON Galaxy Z Flip3

Samsung Galaxy S20

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
NEUDUDE:

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:

I'm a smart boy.

I do real stuff.

Thanks

Don’t get too excited! You will still hear it from another person.

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:13am On Sep 02, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

Don’t get too excited! You will still hear it from another person.

That's the persons business.

I will market this app for Atleast $1000-$100,000

Follow, read watch and enjoy a master chef in the kitchen cooking and serving

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Excited to see it when it's done. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by LikeAking: 1:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Ok!

All d best...
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Working on the body throughtout the night.... going to bed by 7am today... still grinding.....

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 3:59am On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 4:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Commiting to git bumper to bumper .....

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Python Programming So Hard To Understand / Programming Challenge : Obfuscated Code! / Sending Sms Using Asp.net (c#) Through Http

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.