Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) (3397 Views)

Thread For Nairaland Algorithm Questions / Please Rate My Project / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by SavageBoy: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Well done chief, I admire your drive. Maybe @tensazangetsu20 don see person wey get ×2 his drivegrin.

Though it's realistically impossible to master a language(not languages) within 2 weeks, just continue with this same drive... you'll go far.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
No sleep No sleep.

Chef still cooking dinner hehe.

Almost done with body..... The stress to make stuff responsive ehh

3 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by davien(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
A question though, if all your files are going to GitHub then what use is trying to sell it if I can fork it and make my own?

Then try div { margin: 0 auto; width:80% } to center your div, you can adjust the width to your preference.
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by chukwuebuka65(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
davien:
A question though, if all your files are going to GitHub then what use is trying to sell it if I can fork it and make my own?

Then try div { margin: 0 auto; width:80% } to center your div, you can adjust the width to your preference.

The guy just dey make me laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
davien:

Ever heard something like private Repository?

Yea I know how to center a div.

Your method above is archaic and doesn't work all the time.

I prefer flex box method thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

The guy just dey make me laugh.

Why now?

Ive been up since 6 am yesterday in the kitchen trying to cook something up and it's making u laugh?

Clown... Keep laughing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
GOING ON A 4 HOURS BREAK.... TIME TO REST..... MASSIVE UPDATES AND PICTURES COMMING UR WAY grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
I WILL NOT WANT U TO WASTE UR MB ON PICTURES... WILL JUST BE UPLOADING MOBILE VIEWS AS THIS IS A MOBIKE FIRST WEBSITE IN MIND..... LETS FACE IT.... 70% OF PEOPLE VISIT WEBSITES ON MOBILE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
HOME PAGE, THE PROCESS.

I DECIDED TO USE JUST CSS GRADIENT AND A TWEAK IN THE BACKGROUND I LEANT YESTERNIGHT.....

I WANT THE WEBSITE TO BE FAST SO MINIMAN IMAGE AS POSSBILE....

PIC ONE
HOME COMPONENT

PIC TWO

HOME COMPONENT CODE

I intentionally comment the body becuase i want to show u later

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
HOME WITH BODY

APP COMMING TO LIVE....

IF U SEE EACH PROJECT AS A TINY PIEACE THEN U JUST PLUG ALL TOGETHER TO MAKE A GIANT.... U WILL GO FAR IN SHORT WHILE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
HOME NIGHT MODE grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
NIGHT MODE MACBOOK AIR
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
DAY MODE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
NOW WORKING ON SIDEBAR.... I WON'T LIE.... MAKING IT APPEAR AND DISSAPEAR SMOOTHLY WAS STRESSFUL AS SHIT.

HAD TO PAY FOR AN UDEMY COURSE AROUND 11AM JUST TO LEARN CSS ANIMATIONS YES... SO FAR I NEVER USE ANY REACT LIBRARY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
WHICH BACKGROUND COLOUR AM I GOING TO GIVE THE HALD PART OF THE SIDEBAR NOW.... I WILL STICK WITH THE BLACK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
BUT THIS BLUE AINT BAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
NAVBAR DARK MOOD grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
HEADING OUT FOR A BREAK.

GIT ADD .

GIT COMMIT 'M MODIFIED NAVBAR, HEADS OUT FOR BREAK AND POSSIBLE SLEEK'

ENTER

SEE U LATER PEOPLE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by SavageBoy: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chief, are you sure you just started learning to code 2 weeks ago? undecided

Because this is quite impressive and fast for a beginner. Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

Because this I'd quite impressive and fast for a beginner. Kudos

Like u said.... Many people have referred to me as genius.

In school I really sit for exams for people in SOPS department and deliver them A.

Doesn't matter ur Level.... Just give me material..

If u are a FUTO Student.... Ask of ALGEBRA

grin..

I Co authored most of Pachin chins materials

6 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by MikeyOz: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wild bro??! cool

You sure you didn't make a mistake in the word "2 years" to "2 weeks" coding...? Lol!! tongue

Keep up the vibe

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by SavageBoy: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:

Like u said.... Many people have referred to me as genius.

In school I really sit for exams for people in SOPS department and deliver them A.

Doesn't matter ur Level.... Just give me material..

If u are a FUTO Student.... Ask of ALGEBRA

grin..

I Co authored most of Pachin chins materials

It's obvious you're very hardworking and madly driven which is all that is needed for success. But please try as much as possible to be very humble even when you're remarkably gifted or excellent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
I didnt go for a break aagain.... decided to code the sidebar to around 50% b4 stepping out.... ive had a 1hour sleep tho....

watching a video on how to do progrress bar circles..... they are REACT library for that but i want to do it frrom scratch....

.... The video i saw just shows how to do with css... problem is i want it to be dynamic.... now i need to learn usestate, useefect and some REACT HOOKS...._FUCK_

UPDATES BY 10-11PM

Have to meet a friend in chicken republic,.... we spend 1hr then i come back and fire down grin

the circles here are a bit uglee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7eHSAXW718

will beautify them

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

It's obvious you're very hardworking and madly driven which is all that is needed for success. But please try as much as possible to be very humble even when you're remarkably gifted or excellent.

You don’t need to ask him to be humble. Experience is the best teacher. Even MIT students can not be this proud.

5 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

You don’t need to ask him to be humble. Experience is the best teacher. Even MIT students can not be this proud.

You're just pained for know reason.

What exactly did I do to u or have done to u?

Did u know me from somewhere Mr?

For ur information I'm MIT Material

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by davien(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sleekcode:

Ever heard something like private Repository?

Yea I know how to center a div.

Your method above is archaic and doesn't work all the time.

I prefer flex box method thanks.
Lol, it's a pity the way you're approaching programming. This is a collaborative space, not one driven by ego or competition. You'd have no git repository to upload to if everyone approached things like you. Be wise and learn to humble yourself.
The people who know 9 programming languages and build apps using 5 stacks don't even think of themselves as special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
davien:
Lol, it's a pity the way you're approaching programming. This is a collaborative space, not one driven by ego or competition. You'd have no git repository to upload to if everyone approached things like you. Be wise and learn to humble yourself.
The people who know 9 programming languages and build apps using 5 stacks don't even think of themselves as special.

What exactly did I do to warrant this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by stankelz: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
SavageBoy:
Well done chief, I admire your drive. Maybe @tensazangetsu20 don see person wey get ×2 his drivegrin.

Though it's realistically impossible to master a language(not languages) within 2 weeks, just continue with this same drive... you'll go far.
Lol, so you guys actually think he just started coding 2 weeks ago after going through the pix of his code. He’s definitely joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by stankelz: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

Because this I'd quite impressive and fast for a beginner. Kudos
This guy has been coding for nothing less than one year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by stankelz: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
SavageBoy:

I don’t think he’s a proud person though, he got this funny vibe and that’ll probably help him a lot to manage frustration while coding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by SavageBoy: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
stankelz:
This guy has been coding for nothing less than one year

I thought as much because his work proves that he's been into coding for quite some time now. But he insisted that he just got started. That's what he said, none of us here can confirm if it's true or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fix For Blackberry Torch Virtual Keyboard Bug. / What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment? / Which Udemy Course Do You Need ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.