Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) (3398 Views)

Thread For Nairaland Algorithm Questions / Please Rate My Project / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2022
SHIIT.... HAVENT REALLY DONE MUCH TODAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Vicky2k(m): 1:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Sleekcode:
Apparently some people think I'm proud.

Proud of what exactly?

Have I abused anyone here or looked down on anyone?

Have I done anything bad to anyone here

The way I type is exactly how my character is in person

I've been like this for 20+ years and still pushing and those around me love me.

I'm a hermit kind of guy and only vibe with very few people

I love the way Nairaland is and I thought they could handle my character hence why I choose to do this here and not Twitter

From now on I'll just be posting pics and pics of my code as I progress!!!

This is for me to grow and import and I'm not here to please anybody.

In my little way I'm sure in a months time I'll inspire someone even 1 person.

And yes I started coding 2 weeks ago.

Courses Ives consumed.

Colt Styeel course(All his courses)
Colt styeel studen course( The one that made improvements on the YelpCamp project)

A courses of a guy on SCHRIMBA

I bought pro and beginners acces and consumed it.

Bunch of anything I find online and I've consumed more than 200hrs of videos.

I'm literally a hermit

I stay alone always in Lagos in AGOR

We have almost constant light

Please don't question me much...

where is AGOR in Lagos. Do you mean Ago Palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 4:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Vicky2k:

where is AGOR in Lagos. Do you mean Ago Palace.

Yes... community Junction inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Makind a website responsive, hiding stuff from desktop to mobile can be stressfulll.

Let be Gist u what i was working on from 11pm yesterday to Now you're reading this......

The Footer Question Navbar

It takes 8/12 of the entire device width on medium devices.

It takes full with on mobile.

Since it houses the previous and next questions which can also be seen on the left sidebar when a user clicks on the sidebar question menu it (The footer question Navbar slides itself out and slides itself in when use exits leftside question bar.

Right sidebar

Remove it since there isnt much to do with it.

RideSideBar Problems Button
It is a special button and i made it as separate component from other buttons.

if u click on it it hides other buttons and takes full width on mobile... while on medium devices it takes 10/12.

alot other issues fixed

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2022
MOBILE

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2022
DARK

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Techstar: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sleekcode:
DARK
wow,bro, I love your vibes. Keep it up from your fellow futoite. Word of advice, you are better off posting these stuffs in LinkedIn or twitter. Or best, post in all three.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by mocochannel: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sleekcode:
https://mgnet.xyz/

justing testing this russian url shortener if nairaland will censor it.

Ok it works
https://mgnet.xyz/P_vxL8q
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by mocochannel: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Fourpockets:

It should be desktop first since most people code on desktops
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Planing what to do today.... I'll start by 8pm and I'll follow the advice of some people here.

Someone suggested I also post on Twitter and LinkedIn

I've been wanting to be active on those platforms too.

So I'll do just that.

Post here and drop a copy of the post there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Spend my sunday night creating the questions tab and maing sure it works well.

Starting the man question page later in the day.

Day mode mobile

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2022
dark

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Apple ipad day

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2022
How it will appear on your ipad night...

No strength to show desktop

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2022
U can try reading through my code and correct me where u think I should do better.

Note... this component will still be broken down to 2-3 component.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
Hello brothers and sister in code.

My name is SleekCode, because I'm sleek and I code.

Well... I started my coding journey 2 weeks ago and it has been easy and smooth and now I've come up with a way to break and make it soon.

Well over the last 2 weeks I've mastered the art of coding in multiple languages.

Now here is my plan.

This is my journey and I'll update this thread always.

PROJECT DETAILS

A website which contains all coding interview problems and solutions in the world or mostly all problems.

You go in and search and u get the solution in Javascript, C++, Python etc....

STACK

MERN STACK

I also know MEAN stack last week but will stick to MERN because I'm the man.

MERN Stack means.

MONGODB for database.

Express because the website will be express lol or because just makes Node easier.

REACT because it's just cool and I love the name.

NODE to tie everything together and respond to my juicy API Calls...

You mastered coding in two weeks? Is this playing?
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

You're just pained for know reason.

What exactly did I do to u or have done to u?

Did u know me from somewhere Mr?

For ur information I'm MIT Material
Oga be calming down. Many of us are bad ass in coding but don't even talk this much. You still have a lot to learn. By the way, your Frontend design is appalling, no offense. Work on your design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2022
stankelz:
This guy has been coding for nothing less than one year
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
CUSTOM MADE KEYFRAMES FOR CIRCLE ANIMATION WHICH TOOK 50% OF MY DAY grin

CSS grin
Lol. I understand that feeling. But can't you use bootstrap?

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2022
SleekCode you've made me fall in love with Tailwind. I think I'm leaving bootstrap finally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Chatflick:

You mastered coding in two weeks? Is this playing?

I'm ser8
Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Chatflick:
SleekCode you've made me fall in love with Tailwind. I think I'm leaving bootstrap finally.

Lol why ?

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Brainmer: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
How it will appear on your ipad night...

No strength to show desktop
Great work Sleekcode

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

I'm ser8
Okay. It's possible actually don't mind me. But you shouldn't have used the word mastered because it's not possible to master it in two weeks. You can say you've understood it to a large extent. Do you do just React?

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Chatflick(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

Lol why ?

Omo the features is crazy. I'm going through them and it's mind blowing.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Chatflick:

Oga be calming down. Many of us are bad ass in coding but don't even talk this much. You still have a lot to learn. By the way, your Frontend design is appalling, no offense. Work on your design.
Ok bro....

I'm not using any UI design

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Chatflick:

Okay. It's possible actually don't mind me. But you shouldn't have used the word mastered because it's not possible to master it in two weeks. You can say you've understood it to a large extent. Do you do just React?

No... I can use Next.js for front end too and node.js for backend .

For templating without React and others I can make use of EJS or PUB too lol.

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Brainmer:

Great work Sleekcode

Thank u grin

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Unclesamo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:

That's the persons business.

I will market this app for Atleast $1000-$100,000

Follow, read watch and enjoy a master chef in the kitchen cooking and serving

Fire with all cylinders... waiting for the great result.

There will be challenges on way.. Always be Optimistic.

Nothing great comes too easy!!!

1 Like

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unclesamo:

Fire with all cylinders... waiting for the great result.

There will be challenges on way.. Always be Optimistic.

Nothing great comes too easy!!!

Thank u boss

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by JsScript: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sleekcode:
SHIIT.... HAVENT REALLY DONE MUCH TODAY
So u learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, nodejs, tailwind, next js all in two weeks ??
That's 7 things to learn in fourteen days
14/7 = 2
So it took u 2 days to learn HTML, 2 days to learn JavaScript, 2 days to learn CSS, React, or how did u do it.

2 Likes

Re: A Website With All Algorithm Solutions (my Project) by Sleekcode: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
JsScript:

So u learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, nodejs, tailwind, next js all in two weeks ??
That's 7 things to learn in fourteen days
14/7 = 2
So it took u 2 days to learn HTML, 2 days to learn JavaScript, 2 days to learn CSS, React, or how did u do it.

Now that I think about it.
Impressive I must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of App Does Nigeria Lack At The Moment? / Which Udemy Course Do You Need ? / Developers Check These Freebies ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.