Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor (38209 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Willy7(m): 2:54am On Sep 02, 2022
I saw this coming. My instinct told me that OPM will come to the rescue as usual. That's commendable, but my fear is that it should not become the new format for some youths. We like to cash out from every opportunity.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by techWriter3: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Cantonese: 4:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Kingspin:
If the Hotel manager is obedient and sacks the girl for supporting Tinubu.

The whole story would have been different by now.
You will hear how toxic, dangerous, and intolerant Obi supporters are.

Confused people
Shame on PDP and APC

Please talk with some small sense. If you do not have sense at all, please beg someone for some.

The Pastor surely acted because the lady was persecuted senselessly by the hotel management where she worked.

The Pastor has alway responded to those persecuted, not on the basis of politics, but on humanity.

But by the way, were you still in the primary school in 2014 when APC campaigned to remove Jonathan/PDP? Are you suffering from acute forgetfulness? If you were of age in 2014, are you feeling pain that APC is receiving a dose of their own wicked propaganda pill of 2014?

Let me remind you that APC supporters were and remain the most intolerant and violent people in this country.

Mock coffins of Jonathan were made. Jonathan was stoned by APC supporters when he campaigned. BAT called him unprintable names. Buhari threatened that baboons and monkeys would be soaked in blood. It is of common knowledge that APC imported Fulani militia from other countries to start a war if they lost. Today the Fulanis have become the herdsmen killing and kidnapping citizens all over the country. You APC children supported and keep supporting the destruction of whatever is left of the country.

Shame on all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by MaestroID(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Every disappointing is a Blessing...
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Academicwizman(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Has the pastor also called the company to verify the girl's claim? Objectivity requires that the man of God do that too.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2022
obyrich:
Where is Reno Omokiri? grin
Come dey well o.
Omokiri na my hood o.
The werey name na omokri.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by funshint(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God bless the man of God

One thing that is certain, you can't identify with Peter Obi and go
home to cry. Obi is light hence those who identified with him are
blessed beyond measures.

Shut up please, you think everyone is you people that are myopic and shallowed that allowed Buhari to scam you people by saying he's the new "Messiah" and you lots foolishly voted for a clueless usêlèss thing who has nothing to offer..Now another 88years old man is out again, and instead of you people to learn from your past mistake, you people want to continue.

Before the Pastor did this, he has investigated the matter thoroughly and findd it out to be true. BATstards are the most usêlèss and evil people in the world. Assuming it was Obidient that did this, we know how the internet would've been by now.

Stop making God out of mortal men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Seun why is this not on FP yet
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Hyperchi(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Abge will still need to identify the hotel. The vawulance need to activate and we need to ground the hotel to zero
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by JealousCobra(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2022
iSense247:
urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble etc

And these two suffer heads bricklayers Moh247 and shortIGBOman grin

Modified..

Very soon one will start calling the mods grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Owopariola001: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
As posted on Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chineyere verified Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/640564470/posts/pfbid02v7w5MCBCF5zCw34kAQMyZYbf28nNTW685T37G3ctHCHzQtWryYRrRFUUtJtJDebVl/?app=fbl

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun

This one don cash out. Omo olomo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Owopariola001: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Willy7:
I saw this coming. My instinct told me that OPM will come to the rescue as usual. That's commendable, but my fear is that it should not become the new format for some youths. We like to cash out from every opportunity.

Lol. Na today?

Na "update" be that. The girl don cash out. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Name of former hotel where she worked na
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Owopariola001: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2022
paramakina202:
The girl too nice she for mention the name of the hotel.

Yeah, non-existent hotel. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:
The ipob girl don scam the man..

She obviously fabricated the story..

Good hustle sha.. grin grin

Minority

TueH
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by BeanmanX(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Nice gesture,,,may God bless him..
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by juman(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Real men of God are few.
This is truly good man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chineyere of OPM is like a man without morals despite preaching the gospel. This is the second time he is actually supporting indiscipline and bad work ethics.
First he supported a security men who were sacked for dancing while they should be working and took them abroad. Now he is supporting a young girl that abandoned her job for a political rally. This man needs to be told that most of his social media charities are negative to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Anigreat: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2022
kingthreat:
Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chineyere of OPM is like a man without morals despite preaching the gospel. This is the second time he is actually supporting indiscipline and bad work ethics.
First he supported a security men who were sacked for dancing while they should be working and took them abroad. Now he is supporting a young girl that abandoned her job for a political rally. This man needs to be told that most of his social media charities are negative to the society.

Nonsense comment

You didn't see that the lady was on off duty that day? so she should have gone to work despite the fact she was on off. I don't know how most of you reason.

You wickedness will perish with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Iliveforever(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu urchins dn cry to stupor over this news
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by M4A1carbine: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2022
You are obviously crying ...I dont bluudy kia...mtcheeew...spits grin grin grin grin grin

FakeIgboJew:

Keep venting las las nah one old man vigilante for Ebubeugu go finish you off with dane gun for that your useless yeast .
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by kingthreat(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:

Nonsense comment

You didn't see that the lady was on off duty that day? so she should have gone to work despite the fact she was on off. I don't know how most of you reason.

You wickedness will perish with you.

Na your entire family that will pay the price of your wickedness. Believe social media at your own peril.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
May God keep uplifting Apostle Chibuzor to put him in the position to keep helping people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2022
kingthreat:

She was off duty. Read the post before commenting. She did not abandon her job.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by ribbit: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Let's hear her boss side of the story.
I'm Pretty sure there is more to the story.

But then, I expect senseless emotional zombis to go wild and start donating to another potential clout chasing scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by anonymous1759(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Business owners don’t take sides in politics even if they’ve a preferable candidate. Because they can be attacked. People needs to be enlightened on these things so they won’t get sacked unnoticed. Unless you’re ready to bear the brunt . I don’t blame the firm and the girl either both parties are right In their own sense .
I’m happy for her smiley
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Dearlord(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
So soon!
Lucky bitch

This will be a new format
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by ribbit: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Typical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.