Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor (38207 Views)

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Superboss: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The most wicked people in the world right now are usêlèss bastards urchins supporting Push and start presidential candidate. Bunch of Idiots.

They are the most useless idiots I ve ever seen in life.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Emperorx: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
This is God at work.I pray God remember me the way he rememered this lady
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by beerfraud: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
She don cash out from this gullible Okoro

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
More people will be sacked from there place of work in the coming days and Obituaries would employ them. This I have seen since Obituary supporters are gullible and Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by obembet(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:

Ago Ja are desperately wicked and foolish...

Keep it up
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by obembet(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:

AfonJa are desperately wicked and foolish...

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Themandator: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:
The ipob girl don scam the man..

She obviously fabricated the story..

Good hustle sha.. grin grin

Foolishness cant be covered if it resides in a fool

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Gbeng30(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2022
It's high time Nigerian need to take bold step and free ourself from slavery, suffering, terrorism,poverty and unconcerned approach of this evil party leading us... We should embrace obedient to change this country ...abi suffering never tired some people for this country...
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by MrUchenna1(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Another good example to proof that Obidient is better than Ancestral sacrifice....

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by holysaint1(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
This one weh i never get boss now. How my own wan be.. ??

Abeg i need boss ooo cry
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
kingthreat:
Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chineyere of OPM is like a man without morals despite preaching the gospel. This is the second time he is actually supporting indiscipline and bad work ethics.
First he supported a security men who were sacked for dancing while they should be working and took them abroad. Now he is supporting a young girl that abandoned her job for a political rally. This man needs to be told that most of his social media charities are negative to the society.
You are a really a man of wisdom and you are a very good observer.
Real men of God don't support and encourage impunity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by tamdun: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Obi supporters running scam

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by penplus: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Somebody shout Halleujah!
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by nesgeeek(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Bias Boss.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Rawtruth1: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
That OPM pastor is second to none in practalizing the Bible. Others preach, he does the doing
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Tolumis: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2022
For those Asking for issue Based Campaign, here is one

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by goslowgoslow(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Afonja Sack Peter Obi supporters...In Port Harcourt of all Places!!

Just imagine the Ballz on these agbado urchins.,,that support Tinubu!!

If its IGBO...it will be termed all manner of nonsense.

But..this election will really be the BREAKING POINT...

Niggaz keep taking Notes....and see Afonja hate and intolerance for everybody!!

Imagine Afonja in Port Harcourt...spits!!
For how long will you people continue to act stupid? The report did not mention the name of the hotel talkless of the owner.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Slimwhyt(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Good one pastor
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by jrusky(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Good for her but I will do same as her former boss did I can't tolerate obi madness under my control I will kick your a s s out with no remorse you can go to OPM or Enenche for a job or whatever I won't give a shit.

Bring that silly zombiedients shit around me and have your kick out.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by uchelouis45(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:
The ipob girl don scam the man..

She obviously fabricated the story..

Good hustle sha.. grin grin
And you think they didn't do their background checks?
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Arijude(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Keep venting las las nah one old man vigilante for Ebubeugu go finish you off with dane gun for that your useless yeast .
just as fulanis normally do kill you people and those who were lucky to survive would run to take refuge in Benin Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by asanausana91: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2022
This girl play her propaganda to get a job.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by goslowgoslow(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Cantonese:

Please talk with some small sense. If you do not have sense at all, please beg someone for some.

The Pastor surely acted because the lady was persecuted senselessly by the hotel management where she worked.

The Pastor has alway responded to those persecuted, not on the basis of politics, but on humanity.

But by the way, were you still in the primary school in 2014 when APC campaigned to remove Jonathan/PDP? Are you suffering from acute forgetfulness? If you were of age in 2014, are you feeling pain that APC is receiving a dose of their own wicked propaganda pill of 2014?

Let me remind you that APC supporters were and remain the most intolerant and violent people in this country.

Mock coffins of Jonathan were made. Jonathan was stoned by APC supporters when he campaigned. BAT called him unprintable names. Buhari threatened that baboons and monkeys would be soaked in blood. It is of common knowledge that APC imported Fulani militia from other countries to start a war if they lost. Today the Fulanis have become the herdsmen killing and kidnapping citizens all over the country. You APC children supported and keep supporting the destruction of whatever is left of the country.

Shame on all of you.
Shame also unto for mixing lies with truth. Can you please tell me when and where Jonathan was stoned by APC supporters? You bloody liar!
They removed Jonathan from office! Imagine a statement. What is election all about? Is it not to remove your opponent from office?
I am not a supporter of any politician but no matter the noise you people make in the name of retaliation OBI cannot win the coming election.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by M4A1carbine: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Have you researched the details of the News??

No need to educated stewpid miscreants from Afonjaland...Port Harcourt belongs to the owners..just as you claim..everything in Lagos.

shikena!!

goslowgoslow:

For how long will you people continue to act stupid? The report did not mention the name of the hotel talkless of the owner.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Have you researched the details of the News??

No need to educated stewpid miscreants from Afonjaland...Port Harcourt belongs to the owners..just as you claim..everything in Lagos.

shikena!!

I will not join issues with a useless non entity like you that knows nothing but tribalism.
Did you also do your research before concluding that it was Afonja? Meanwhile the report says name of hotel withheld........ illiterates! And why you think I am from Lagos? Do you know me?..... Anybody that is against your senseless comment is Afonja...shame on you!
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by israelmao(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Obi movement is a worthy and just cause to all who have the in-depth understanding of justice.
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by M4A1carbine: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Name of hotel withheld means what??

Why are you scared??...when you louts support the infractions of peoples "right to live peacefully" in that your useless MEGA shytty..called Lagos??

The "teen" in question has been interviewed..that is all i can say...

Una go soon understand say Rivers, no be Lagos. Before i hate IGBO people "based on your useless propaganda against them"...

You afonja reprobatesSS will be made to understand that Rivers is Not Lagos...FACTS!

goslowgoslow:

I will not join issues with a useless non entity like you that knows nothing but tribalism.
Did you also do your research before concluding that it was Afonja? Meanwhile the report says name of hotel withheld........ illiterates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by Oziens: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Commendable
Re: Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor by chikason22(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
iSense247:
urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble etc
You left out Moh247
That guy is terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.