Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Africans Running Riot In London! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Running Riot In London! (3486 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Running Riot In London! by r231(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
Smh. . . . . . 11yr old

btw Hertsnite, does that 11yr old look African to you grin grin
Re: Africans Running Riot In London! by Sunofgod(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hertsnite:

What the hell are you on about just because I pointed out the people in the pic weren't English doesn't make me a nazi.

For the record I am married to a Jewish Women who immigrated here from Armenia. I am not against all immigration.

I believe that people who come here should integrate and not create separate ghettos divided from the rest of British society. I believe that the issue of Black Gangster street culture in immigrant descended communities is a a very real issue that needs to be addressed. Black gangster culture is the predominant culture in many inner cities in the UK that English and Indian/Pakistani youth aspire to be like aswell.

I do not hate black people many afro-carrabians are well integrated into British society such as Rio Ferdinand and Lewis Hamilton.

But Carribean and African youth live on ghetto like estates in London,Bristol and Birmingham walking around in gangs thinking with a kind of Harlem type gangster rap culture, they are basically imitating Black American culture and this creates a fundamental, culture clash with English society.

Lewis Hamilton and Rio Ferdinand are not black - they are mixed race and have been raised by whites.

And quite frankly 'jews' have always been the worst threat to society.

What's your 'Biatches' view on Palestine? That thet Palestinians should leave their land for the jews?

Or that the 'Palestinians' are nothing but trouble?

Blacks will continue to penetrate Europe whilst at the same time slowly ridding Africa of Whites.

Caucasians are the minoority race in this world - research it yourself.
Re: Africans Running Riot In London! by Azania2(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
One day is one day! angry angry

grin
Re: Africans Running Riot In London! by kodewrita(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2011
Poor Hertsnite.

Scenario:
The poor guy probably heard it from one old nazi-type dude (who usually does his thinking for him) and has been parroting it around without much thought. Thoughts been stirring around in his mind until he sold one sandwich too many and decided his poor state was the fault of the black customer.

Decided to take the bull by the horns and attacked the wrong forum.

Better Luck next time grin grin grin Neeeexttttt!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Haiti Requests The Status Of Associate Member Of The African Union / Next Stop Syria And Then Iran Former 4-star U.s General Admits / Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics Over Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.