Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) (16267 Views)

Bridge Collapse: Enugu Inner City Roads Suffer Overuse And Degradation / 53-Year-Old Bridge Collapse After Heavy Downpour In Shendam, Plateau / 35 Feared Killed As Bridge Collapses In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Speedy recovery to the injured. Meanwhile, this is the hometown of the sitting governor and a presidential candidate... cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by DanAugust2021: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2022
frankleesehi:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/09/01/2-injured-as-bridge-collapse-in-osun-photos/
That's a single cell culvert, and not a bridge. It's obvious, the culvert has reached its design life span. It should be demolished and a befitting one constructed as soon as possible.
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by Enkidu70: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2022
samx4real:
Leave this people let them make their money...

Join me lets start minting PLC ultima and make our own money.

@https://platinworld.com/en/3661142722

The license fee and total packages is summarized below.

Shango kill you there you thief!

@topic

Iragbiji Ilu awon Ole! Ilu Shakey-shakey Daddy olori Ole!
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by gannod(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2022
This is a culvert not a bridge.
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by samx4real(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Enkidu70:

Shango kill you there you thief!

@topic

Iragbiji Ilu awon Ole! Ilu Shakey-shakey Daddy olori Ole!

Why are u talking like a tout?
You just heard about PLC ultima... You are killing yourself.

Have you seen anyone that have said anything wrong about PLC ultima?

Pls find out and get back to me.
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by adesoro80595: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Leave this people let them make their money...Join me lets start minting PLC ultima and make our own money.@The license fee and total packages is summarized below.Leave this people let them make their money...Join me lets start minting PLC ultima and make our own money.@The license fee and total packages is summarized below....
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Se this one na bridge or sand-sand covert?
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by Doorlarss(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Nawa o naija bridge
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
One of the bridges the government will say they spent #5b to construct.
Kindly share evidence.

Basket mouth don open mouth again
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by justuschi50: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Benitoh:
Check well it happened in South East not south west.

South West is too sophisticated for a thing like this.
God punish u bastard
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by IamAsiri: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2022
OriOko88:
See as how zombiediots would leave the news content and decend on Tinubu as iragbiji was mentioned in this news cheesy

That's not actually the point. The point is that Iragbiji I'd the governor's hometown angry.
Re: 2 Injured As Bridge Collapse In Osun (Photos) by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is my hometown, THAT BRIDGE HAPPENS TO BE RIGHT BEFORE MY FAMILY HOUSE, it has been neglected for a long time and I wonder why the government didn’t do anything about it , considering the fact that OKE OSUN is a market and a business area for that matter . This bridge links to the boripe local government secretariat FYO and the so called chairman goes through that route everyday that is if he ever goes to the secretariat anyways !! Right after crossing that bridge, you’re going straight to the Wema bank before the OBA PALACE, so I wonder why they left this bridge like that !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge / Sudan Crisis: Nigerians Stranded At Egyptian Border — FG / Why Do People Living Abroad Rarely Help Their Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.