Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (48150 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

grin grin grin grin
Fashola not Tinubu created BRT, Lasma

I already gave her an elaborate response on those lies. Lol

4 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Prosper123: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
abbey621:
Oh I guess if there were no photos it can't possibly be real......This age of digital/social media pikin are the most vile and foolish creatures to ever walk the earth. You don't have to like Tinubu but to diminish the man's accomplishment just because of your hate is downright shameful!

Examples without photos:

1. Abraham Adesanya Estate
2. Lekki Scheme 1
3. LASTMA
4. LASAMBUS
5. Blindness Prevention Programme
6. Redevelopment of Agege Motor Road
7. Lagos State Action Committee on Aids (LSACA) was established
You even boldly added prevention program, committee on aids.

7 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by sangresan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL Tinubu's administration didn't even fund education. Classrooms were without chairs and desks, students built their own desks from broken chairs, laboratories were empty, libraries were without books, teachers were unmotivated.

For the 1st time in the history of Lagos, our teachers started selling puff-puff in the classroom because Tinubu refused to pay their salaries.

How can someone who didn't get adequate lesson pass WAEC? Go and ask, more than 90% of students who wrote WAEC during Tinubu's tenure failed their exam.

I doubt most of you Tinubu praise singers live in Lagos. If you experience the Tinubu we experienced, you won't wish him on your enemies.

You're a slowpoke. Nobody who schooled in Lagos between 1999 and 2007 wouldn't commend Tinubu for timely payment of workers' salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by olusipimp(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Freethinker87:

LOL Tinubu's administration didn't even fund education. Classrooms were without chairs and desks, students built their own desks from broken chairs, laboratories were empty, libraries were without books, teachers were unmotivated.

For the 1st time in the history of Lagos, our teachers started selling puff-puff in the classroom because Tinubu refused to pay their salaries.

How can someone who didn't get adequate lesson pass WAEC? Go and ask, more than 90% of students who wrote WAEC during Tinubu's tenure failed their exam.

I doubt most of you Tinubu praise singers live in Lagos. If you experience the Tinubu we experienced, you won't wish him on your enemies.
U nailed it, my dad was working in alausa then, that's when some pensioners called tinubu ojuyobo cos he refused to pay their pension and all his excuse was that, have they not finish dying?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by asanausana91: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
amp01:
OBJ DID NOT STOP LAGOS STATE ALLOCATION,IT WAS THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF 3,4 LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
ok thanks for the clarification. This tinubu was telling everybody that his money was stopped just because he want to steal from Lagos people. I am sorry for failing to the drug lord antics.

9 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by IdJack(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
This Vawulence is too hot.

Anyways, check my signature for business tips.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by KushLyon(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mccullum:

You're the shameless one, that is not conversant in history of Tinubu's administration in Lagos, OBJ withholds Lagos State allocation when Tinubu created LCDAs and that led Lagos to find ways of sustainability in payments of workers salaries and other capital projects.

Frustrated one that's hating the one God has elevated.

Read and try to understand. I know it's hard but try

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Soso990240(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Difrent:

That wouldnt have been possible without the foundation Tinubu laid.
Don't pretend not to know that Tinubu ran Lagos without federal allocation for some years becaise Obj seized the allocation......it's this allocation that UMYA released to Fashola and the huge improvement in IGR that Tinubu handed over to him that he used to build on the foundations already laid by Tinubu.
Nobody can dispute this
All these una lies wont help you in any way. Lagos, Ebonyi, Nassarawa and 3 other states had their Federal allocation withheld for just 1 year and 6 months. This was because they created LCDAs without Federal approval. Tinubu never payed the workers for that period because he claimed OBJ was holding their money. That particular allocation for the 1 yaer and 6months were later released by Yaradua, yet Fashola refused to pay the workers till They protested.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by olusipimp(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
sangresan:

You're a slowpoke. Nobody who schooled in Lagos between 1999 and 2007 wouldn't commend Tinubu for timely payment of workers' salaries.
Forget that, you lying cos my parents are living witness of d hardship he brought.

5 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Arysexy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
sangresan:

You be idiot. Show us evidential pics of Abacha or Obj commissioning projects, apart from newspaper headlines.

Thos picture was taken during Abacha time.

Are you saying there was no camera then? Talkless of Tinubu tenure years after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by NotBeenPaid: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022

WTF, Page 10 and not a single picture. What's going on here?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
There are verified video of him everywhere on social media, follow mr_jags he has posted some recently
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by rusher14: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Arysexy:

When you say someone "built" BRT lane, you give impression he expanded or added the lanes. Which was not the fact. They carved out existing federal govt roads for BRT lane thereby narrowing the 3lanes to 2lanes and causing traffic jam

At all.

There is far less traffic today than 1999.

The lanes for mass transit provided sanity, clarity and organisation.

If indeed you schooled in Lagos you would know this is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Arysexy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
olusipimp:

U nailed it, my dad was working in alausa then, that's when some pensioners called tinubu ojuyobo cos he refused to pay their pension and all his excuse was that, have they not finish dying?

Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by skuribeebo: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Get Uber and move around Lagos you will see more than enough projects.foolish people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by rusher14: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Stop trying to be deceitful.

The Iphone came our in 2007.

That gives you an idea the kind of phones that existed at the time Tinubu was leaving.

It would take his team going into the archives to print and circulate the projects as they were commissioned at the time.

Camera phones were not commonplace and so pictures would be vastly reduced.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by abbey621(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Prosper123:
You even boldly added prevention program, committee on aids.

Not just a committee, a full agency with many successful projects completed. You can read more about their achievements using Google.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by sangresan(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Summary of how BRT was introduced into Lagos.

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by NEUDUDE: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
so a whole governor will commission project and no photos, no cameraman. As proof of his legacies

Tinubu the dreamer grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Doyou2019:

Projects = Infrastructure

Not programmes, initiatives and schemes, Oga..
Big difference.
Why this thing come hard una laidis?
Yet, you all on here are ever quick to play down Obi's good works in Anambra State

O ma e o . Shame on all of una. In fact una shame dey shame me laidis grin

And for the records, RRS wasn't Tinubu's idea. He didn't birth it. He only made it better. Lobatan.

Operation sweep by marwa was later transformed to RRS under Tinubu. He only did some modernization to it that’s all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Jogs1900: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I have a TIN..
And I pay regularly..
Now,, with all the IGR Tinubu generated,, and all the borrowings he did,, he still didn't do any project to completion and commission same??
What then was he doing with all the IGR??
Oohh..
Ok..
Creating more avenues for mega IGRs.??
Lagos state doesn't use TIN instead they use payer id.
I still don't believe you pay tax in Lagos state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by rusher14: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
olusipimp:

Tell the truth as it is.

The contention was the difference in what both parties believed it was owed and not the pension itself.

Pensions were paid.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Freethinker87: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
sangresan:

Sense is far from you. Teachers refused to teach until Tinubu paid some arrears of their salaries. I can't find that of secondary schools but Tinubu does not give a f about education.

Tinubu owed teachers up to 3 years arrears at one point. I was a class captain so I was very aware of the situation.

Anyway, nobody supports Tinubu without sounding stupid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by akins088(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Check some videos here:
https://tinubustraight.com/videos/
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by rusher14: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Operation sweep by marwa was later transformed to RRS under Tinubu. He only did some modernization to it that’s all.

Neither did Obi invent the road in Onitsha he only made modifications.

Does this make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Jogs1900: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
where do you think the government get funds from if not borrowing,you have your states where u pay little or no tax,why not settle there and do your business.if you have to live in lagos,you abide by the laws of lagos.peter obi's anambra is another good place for you to establish and pay no tax.pls stop your unnecessary rant,moreover I dare you don't even have a TIN because you don't have a registered business.so leave tax to people who are paying it.be true to your self,do you have a TIN?.
Don't mind him...He doesn't pay tax in Lagos state because Lagos state cal theirs payer id not TIN

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Arysexy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
rusher14:

Stop trying to be deceitful.

The Iphone came our in 2007.

That gives you an idea the kind of phones that existed at the time Tinubu was leaving.

It would take his team going into the archives to print and circulate the projects as they were commissioned at the time.

Camera phones were not commonplace and so pictures would be vastly reduced.

There were cameras, there were cannon cameras for God's sake!

5 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

State allocation was released to him. Tinubu and about 3 other governors created new local govts which is against the law.

But because back then we didn't have much access to much information (or investigative journalism) a lot of lies were being told by Tinubu.

And do you know I believed this hogwash not until today that I’m hearing this ??
Truly information is power and getting the right informations on vital issues will widen your knowledge. Thanks for this vital information. Please can you also tell me the remaining two state so I can check them out also ? Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Everlastingson:
Can we have the PICTURES pls?

Co-asked.

9 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by ahaika23: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Urchins on the run

5 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by sangresan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Why are you behaving like a mumu?

I asked you to show pictures of Abacha and Obj commissioning projects in the said period and you're giving us ordinary pictures.

Some guys have informed your type but you refused to learn. Apart from newspaper headlines, I doubt if you can get 6 pictures of Obj commissioning projects in Nigeria, except if those pictures are recently uploaded by his boys. Nigerian newspapers of those eras were not digitalised and you have to go to allafrica.com to even get the headlines.

3 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by akins088(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
https://tinubustraight.com/videos/
Use the link above to check some videos of him
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Peter Obi for that matter)

https://www./3018748871770969/permalink/3224227027889818..

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7312005/need-see-photos-peter-obi#116273535

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.