Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (48227 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
techWriter5:
Nairaland is becoming too biased!!!

Why is this not on the front page

Seun
And I created this very thread first ooo.
The other thread was even an afterthought..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Trinitycian: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Leave them.
They don't want to implicate themselves,, and get Nairaland closed down

You have a point

2 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanretoye:
don't be too quick to abuse before you make sensible contributions,who is dumb here when you don't know that ther is Infrastructural development and there is human capital development and all forms of expenditure on education is a part of human capital development.did I hear you say your parents just wasted money on you for even attending a private school because a spare part trader won't even sound so stupid.i don't know if many governors did but I bet you tinubu was the first governor that started it.tinubu created lastma and your state governors are copying it.he started lagos security trust fund and most of your states are copying,he started PPP in lagos and others are copying.dont be a silly bigot,give honor to whom honor is due.as for taxing lagosians,go to america or England and evade tax there.

PICTURES.!!
PICTURES PLEASE.!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by vannessa7(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Road projects is not the only proof of government performance, and I'm surprised at the way these people reason. Does it mean when the entire road in a state has been constructed the governor has nothing else to do or other things are not relevant? Without being involved in government at the time of Tinubu tenure I can list many life changing projects he did in Lagos State. Free medical treatment in hospitals, building of millennium classroom blocks, payment of waec fees, construction of BRT lanes and introduction of BRT buses for mass transport, Lagos State waste management board, creation of state police, LASMA. Overhauling of Lagos State University and establishment of the Teaching hospital, etc.etc, all the governors, politicians and many citizens of Nigeria are very much aware of Tinubus capability so it's not a debatable issue.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Sergio101(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu's mod... cool

We noticed what happened here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by fbtechmart: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

They are partial. We will call them out today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:
Road projects is not the only proof of government performance, and I'm surprised at the way these people reason. Does it mean when the entire road in a state has been constructed the governor has nothing else to do or other things are not relevant? Without being involved in government at the time of Tinubu tenure I can list many life changing projects he did in Lagos State. Free medical treatment in hospitals, building of millennium classroom blocks, payment of waec fees, construction of BRT lanes and introduction of BRT buses for mass transport, Lagos State waste management board, creation of state police, LASMA. Overhauling of Lagos State University and establishment of the Teaching hospital, etc.etc, all the governors, politicians and many citizens of Nigeria are very much aware of Tinubus capability so it's not a debatable issue.

PICTURES.!!
PICTURES PLEASE.!!
Or,, is it that the projects were not tangible enough to be captured in photos??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by fx45(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:
Which BRT lane did the thieving druggie construct? Using road dividers to split part of Ikorodu road is the project you're talking about The Agbado druggie did absolutely nothing in Lagos State apart from stealing money

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
fbtechmart:

They are partial. We will call them out today.
Let 24hrs pass..
At least,, it can established that they deliberately ignored the thread.

10 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sergio101:
Tinubu's mod... cool

We noticed what happened here
grin grin cheesy cheesy
If me,, as Obidient as I am,, still considered fair-play and opened a two-way counter-thread,,, you can now see what we would be expecting from them. (That is, if power enters their hand)
They don't like fair-play..
Let us be watching them.
Let them be showing themselves.

20 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by manutdrichie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:

grin grin grin grin
Fashola not Tinubu created BRT, Lasma

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by vannessa7(f): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
fx45:
Which BRT lane did the thieving druggie construct? Using road dividers to split part of Ikorodu road is the project you're talking about The Agbado druggie did absolutely nothing in Lagos State apart from stealing money

I totally understand you people s desperation to produce a President but you should have fielded a better candidate, I'm sure there are many proven igbo politicians that the whole nation will support but this Obi is not convincing at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Owopariola001: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
XerXers:

RRS na project? Mugu

Don't mistake me for your Uncle.
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by PeterObi4LP: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu build Lagos and turn it to Dubai.
Moh247, Batified, PandoraObi time to prove us wrong and market your Tilumpu is here. Where are the videos and pictures? Abi camera no dey that time?

Yemu

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Doyou2019: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rusher14, where pictures, you hypocrite?
Expecting sense from an urchin is like wishing an elephant would someday fly.
grin
Oniyeye.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Doyou2019: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Oniyeye.

15 Likes

Rusher14, where are the pictures, you loudmouthed hypocrite?

Wishing sense on an urchin is like wishing an elephant would someday fly.
It ain't gonna happen grin
Absolute waste of good wishing grin
grin

Oniyeye.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by vannessa7(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

grin grin grin grin

Lies, I remember complaining bitterly about it and Tinubu while driving to and from work then, check your facts.

1 Like

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Moh247: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Tinubu build Lagos and turn it to Dubai.
Moh247, Batified, PandoraObi time to prove us wrong and market your Tilumpu is here. Where are the videos and pictures? Abi camera no dey that time?

Yemu

Rapid Response Squad best in nigeria

Go and velify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQz9jyOOk1M
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Moh247: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin

Oniyeye.

Rapid Response Squad

Go and velify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by fx45(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:

I totally understand you people s desperation to produce a President but you should have fielded a better candidate, I'm sure there are many proven igbo politicians that the whole nation will support but this Obi is not convincing at all.
You're beating about the bush and going off tangent. All we're asking you to do is to show us pictures of Druggie commissioning even one project. That's all! Is that a tough call?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by fx45(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
vannessa7:

Lies, I remember complaining bitterly about it and Tinubu while driving to and from work then, check your facts.
The BRT work started in the last weeks of Tinubu's administration. Fashola did 90% of the job

11 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Moh247: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

grin grin grin grin
Now, they don turn to Lai Tinubu Urchins??
LIARS EVERYWHERE.!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Doyou2019: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Moh247:

Rapid Response Squad

Go and velify

Projects = Infrastructure

Not programmes, initiatives and schemes, Oga..
Big difference.
Why this thing come hard una laidis?
Yet, you all on here are ever quick to play down Obi's good works in Anambra State

O ma e o . Shame on all of una. In fact una shame dey shame me laidis grin

And for the records, RRS wasn't Tinubu's idea. He didn't birth it. He only made it better. Lobatan.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116282273:

Can we see Tinubu's projects

You are now on-top-of Tinubu’s thread.
And there are no pictures yet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Trinitycian: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

You are now on-top-of Tinubu’s thread.
And there are no pictures yet.

grin

6 Likes

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Moh247:

RRS is a project??
Ok Naa..
So,, let me count it as Number-1.
Show me other pictures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Spy360(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
#A_Counter_Thread#

We need to see photos...
We Just Need To See Only The Pictures.!!
NOT GIVING US LONG EPISTLES.!!

(That is,,, Long Epistles about Peter Obi for that matter)

https://www./3018748871770969/permalink/3224227027889818..

There were no camera phones then... cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Spy360(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin for the pictures since 3:45am...

Common BAT supporters we don't want to end up like this...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Achilles881: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

If they take it to front-page, that will be breach of agreement, the urchins Lord will close the forum, who pays the Piper dictates the tune.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. by Pesuzok(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Not even one picture. I just had to check this thread to see the beautiful things BAT did.

But you see plenty pictures on the PO thread and still the BAT supported are not satisfied

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.