Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona (20037 Views)

Liverpool Officially Sign Forward Cody Gakpo From PSV / Tottenham Fan Arrested For Throwing Banana At Arsenal Forward, Pierre (photos) / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Edem247(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by odinga1of: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116272718:
.........and BLUE FANS, that is not all.

Auba' is not the only player we signed today,
We also signed Zakaria,
A player that reminds you of Michael Essien, Claude Makalele and Our Darling Ngolo Kante roll into one.
The guy is good,
Watch out for him.

Oga sometimes u amuse me sha. Supporting APC and Blues?

Hahahahha

Funny nigga. Blues for Life!
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Olabode211: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Chelsea break the record for highest spender in europe.
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by GALAXY11(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Good signings. How I wish we got rid of Joginho this past window. I still wonder how that guy made it to the top as a player.
grin grin grin [/b]na grace brother man[b]
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by ravensckar(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2022
jumper524:
At some moment I felt this deal won't go on but thank God we made it.
Mount and havert would definitely pick up their lost form when dey start struggling for game time. Also jorhinho is becoming too unserious and too comfortable when he's in the lead. Something that needs competition, I mean real competition cos amongst the top three midfielder, he seems to be the only one staying injury free but still requires some competition to keep his game at par.
Competition is what keeps players on top. It's why Ronaldo and Messi could flourish for so long.
Which competition? It's like you don't know Thomas Tuchel the stubborn goat! He will still bench Aubameyang and play Havertz as his top 9. Also, he will start Jorginho as his holding midfielder ahead of Kovacic & Zakaria. If there's any one thing I've come to realize about our coach, it's the fact that he's as stubborn as a bull. No be him fault, if na Abramovich dey in charge, by now them for don print him sack letter keep against next match. Sometimes, too much job security leads to complacency on the job. e.g Naija Politicians.

Me I don comot hand for Chelsea matter this season.
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by 2kurupt(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2022
jumper524:
At some moment I felt this deal won't go on but thank God we made it.
Mount and havert would definitely pick up their lost form when dey start struggling for game time. Also jorhinho is becoming too unserious and too comfortable when he's in the lead. Something that needs competition, I mean real competition cos amongst the top three midfielder, he seems to be the only one staying injury free but still requires some competition to keep his game at par.
Competition is what keeps players on top. It's why Ronaldo and Messi could flourish for so long.

Most importantly Mount & Havertz can now start playing in their natural positions, that will help them regain their top form
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by 2kurupt(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Throwback:
I trust Aubameyang to shine for 2weeks, then rest on his oars for the rest of the season.
On the contrary he is back to prove doubters like you wrong. Same way Fabregas, Drogba came back to the EPL to show they still got it
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by 2kurupt(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol! I don't know why I find this transfer so hilarious. It's just like buying keke engine put inside truck. Aubameyang is ageing and not the type we need at Chelsea at this critical time.
Same thing they said about Samuel Eto'o cool
I still recall that "Old man"' goal celebration of his cheesy grin

Currently there are no sub 30 years old world class strikers available in the market, Aubameyang will fill the void pending when Rafael Leao, Osimhen and the likes are in the market
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by 2kurupt(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Starz825:
Chelsea squad with auba is still a weak one..
Na Chelsea go suffer pass among big 6 this season

Only time will tell. Things can only get better for the Blues when the new players gel. If we start scoring freely, every other thing will fall into place.
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Kooldon(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2022
seunmind44:
na here you dey, dey discuss football, me and the children no go chop today? Abeg go kitchen go prepare pounded yam and egusi soup for me
Honey, you know the thrills, the shout and the excitement that comes with football makes me cum.
Please lets pound it in bedroom, when Gunners will be gunning down the Red Devils
grin
seunmind44:
na here you dey, dey discuss football, me and the children no go chop today? Abeg go kitchen go prepare pounded yam and egusi soup for me
Honey, you know the thrills, the shout and the excitement that comes with football makes me cum.
Please lets pound it in bedroom, when Gunners will be gunning down the Red Devils
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Mrfixitt(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Kooldon:
The new owner of Chelsea should hire a Football Director and not to buy Football Manager Pro App.
He made a lot of blunders in the transfer market especially in the area of pricing by showing up desperate that is why he pays higher for a mid-range players.
Was koulibaly or sterling overpriced ? Your point is baseless
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Kooldon(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Was koulibaly or sterling overpriced ? Your point is baseless
Why didnt you mention Fofana and Cucurella?
Your opinion is not needed. So Bleep Off
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Mrfixitt(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kooldon:

Why didnt you mention Fofana and Cucurella?
Your opinion is not needed. So Bleep Off
So cucurella is overpriced at £55m ? Darwin cost £95m where as 30 year old Casemiro cost £70m but you're foolish enough not to know that.
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by tonididdy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
God abeg o.... who go epp oh
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by seunmind44: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kooldon:

grin
ok now
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Jazzman01: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Corridon:
Good signings. How I wish we got rid of Joginho this past window. I still wonder how that guy made it to the top as a player.

Very lazy player. All he does is to fall down at the slightest touch.
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Kooldon(f): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
So cucurella is overpriced at £55m ? Darwin cost £95m where as 30 year old Casemiro cost £70m but you're foolish enough not to know that.
You are too swallow-minded not to focus on your team. Far below par to discuss football with. Were they your signings? Old Fool
Re: Chelsea Sign Forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang From Barcelona by Mrfixitt(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Kooldon:

You are too swallow-minded not to focus on your team. Far below par to discuss football with. Were they your signings? Old Fool
A fool always resort to insult when he can't engage in an argument. Be warned boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh 'Apologizes' To Nigerians After Youtube Outburst / Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Esther Oyema Breaks World Record In Women's Lightweight At #GC2018 - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.