Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) (1357 Views)

2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2022
As seen on twitter.

1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Anti Tinubu in disguise , �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by oyin44: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2022
From John Simon an ibo guy.. grin

Yoruba"s name doesn't bear comparison with John Simon... grin cheesy

John Simon SS or SE

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
This one na fake person disguising as Yoruba trying to cause tribal war, mtcheww that FMT don cast.
Yoruba wey I don come across are very peaceful, respectful and accommodating,Tah.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Everyone has the right to vote and be voted for!

I thought we learnt that.
Its everyone's decision to decide personal!
Though,not everyone likes Obi but am seeing him as our next president!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
You shouldn't have mentioned iGbos na..

If little wakili can do wonders in OGUN state....

Be rest assured,afonjas are food for thoughts even when IGBOS are sleeping...IBB

TUeH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by 3ple9iner: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2022
The person who wrote this is funny.

I am 68% sure that he his not Yoruba and also not from Lagos.
But what do I know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Xscape1993(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Banish the founder of agberos in Nigeria from contesting first ooo.
Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Ceenaija(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Igbo this Igbo that ,are you people not brothers and sisters?. If you go churches, you will see every tribe in Nigeria worshipping together especially Igbos and Yorubas

This tribalism is what is keeping this country down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by PandoraObi: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
We know them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by funshint(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2022
A yoruba bearing John Simon...This one na bastard grin. Yorubas are not that vile!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by orikoku: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2022
I'm Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by BATified2023: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
As seen on twitter.
I can bet my life that the owner of d handle isn’t Yoruba

I can bet everything that this is just to paint Yoruba bad cos of what obioha said so it won’t b as if igbos are tribalist

The same way they went to bring out that pdp thug called Sunday igboho cos they don’t want to b seen as d only secession tribe is d same way they are doing this shit

Igbos are highly predictable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by BATified2023: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2022
oyin44:
From John Simon an ibo guy.. grin

Yoruba"s name doesn't bear comparison with John Simon... grin cheesy

John Simon SS or SE
u get d drill

Igbos should try harder

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by factcheckmmm: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Nb
Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Igbo Jew disguising as Yoruba.

Yorubas are too liberal for this, no one is threatened for campaigning against Tinubu compared to Ndi Igbo who are so emotional and reactive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by omenka(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2022
I can bet my next one million breaths that poster is from MudLand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Igbos are daft. They are trying to revenge what they think Tinubu supporters are doing to Obi, but they are ready daft. You are not good at anything, you gave yourself away easily. Nobody will believe this rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by LeoDeKing: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2022
omenka:
I can bet my next one million breaths that poster is from MudLand.
Lol.

I know those people far far better than they themselves can ever imagine. cheesy

The foolish idea is borne out of what is rather becoming the greatest undoing of ipobidients to the stillborn ambition of the 3rd class olodo.

Pandora hoebi has cautioned them twice against violence, bitterness and intolerance.

Femi Kuti has characterised them based on their uncouth conducts.

Daddy freez has categorised them according to what they are.

Indeed, even the chairman of the party has expressed his displeasure regarding their violence.

Meanwhile, in all these cases, their defence were always hinged on Tinubu. grin

So, to make it look as if Tinubu supporters are as cruel as them, one of then had to come up with this nonsense. To think these are the people claiming "creative". I'm still trying to get the actual meaning of the word "creative". grin

I saw one of them saying pandora hoebi must go to Aso Rock and I have been wondering if biafla govt house is also named Aso Rock. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

I know those people far far better than they themselves can ever imagine. cheesy

The foolish idea is borne out of what is rather becoming the greatest undoing of ipobidients to the stillborn ambition of the 3rd class olodo.

Pandora hoebi has cautioned them twice against violence, bitterness and intolerance.

Indeed, even the chairman of the party has expressed his displeasure regarding their violence.

So, to make it look as if Tinubu supporters are as cruel as them, one of then had to come up with this nonsense. To think these are the people claiming "creative". I'm still trying to get the actual meaning of the word "creative". grin

I saw one of them saying pandora hoebi must go to Aso Rock and I have been wondering if biafla govt house is also named Aso Rock. angry
rubbish

1 Like

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by techWriter3: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Anti politicians in mask , �
Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
We know this kind of statement as for ipob turn obivuvuzela

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Fake account created by an IPOB terrorist who wasn't even smart enough to edit the username twitter gave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by omenka(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

EoD!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Sitwalkstand: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Na their way

See threat to people you don't feed

Neither will he care after the election
Re: We Will Banish Any Yoruba Man/woman That Doesn't Vote For Tinubu (tweet Photo) by Minjim: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
This is not an Omiluabi behaviour. I truly the tweet is from a Yoruba, he's the actual bastard here

However I'm suspecting it an imposter spreading propaganda.
I won't put anything pass Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. / Reno Omokri Was Right,peter Obi Will Lose Massively In The North(poll Video) / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Postpone Kano Visit Over ‘hardship’ Caused By Naira Redes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.