Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. (1363 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
The man was talking about soccer, but see the vile, despicable, disgusting, reprehensible and toxic response from this igbo person?

Why are they like this?

This is really sad.

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Naira20: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
This seems like a personal beef or maybe the two belong to different clubs

There's nothing unusual there.
I see fellow Yorubas haul unprintable words at some igbos here on nairaland.Will it be wise to say all Yorubas are like that?

You and lhordspy are examples.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
This OP also has a biased emotion towards the Igbos, which is eating him up dreadfully.
I guess he must be a supporter of Bola Tinubu who for the hatred of Peter Obi and Igbos supporting him tags another random individual online as Igbo.

When Yorubas and Igbos begin to hurl insults at each other over politcs, be certain that none of them will benefit from it.
The Hausa/Fulani will continue to rule them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by lhordspy: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yiibos, the most disgusting set of nuisance in this world.

Both old, young and even the unborn are filled with anger and hatred.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by oilykid(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Same omojuwa that insulted GEJ, insulted his wife even insulted Ijaw as a tribe.. go back to 2015 and see how he and the likes of tolu ogunlesi insulted igbos too.. he is lucky that igbos are not as vile as him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Still talking about soccer, but see the reply again..

What kind of madness is this?

What's with the disgusting and animalistic behavior these scums display for the world to see??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by oilykid(m): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry more. BMC ran by SW Apc never spared Gej,ijaws and igbos insults. Omojuwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
See..

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
How do we even coexist with these vile, disgusting and reprehensible people? How?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I totally agree with you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Naira20: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oh so he was also insulting others too?

Then, it's a case of what you sow, you reap

oilykid:
Same omojuwa that insulted GEJ, insulted his wife even insulted Ijaw as a tribe.. go back to 2015 and see how he and the likes of tolu ogunlesi insulted igbos too.. he is lucky that igbos are not as vile as him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by BATified2023: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

I totally agree with you...
the word hate should b replaced by Igbo in d dictionary

Instead of saying I hate u it should b I Igbo u

Igbos n hate are inseparable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by StrongandMighty: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:

The same Igbos you want them to vote for Tinubu in the Imo, Ebonyi and Abia you said is already in the bag for Tinubu?

Funny enough when someone who's obidient might not even be Igbo makes this kind of statement you guys will say he's demarketing obi and tag all the yoruba people to come and see it , but see how you feel comfortable making this kind of statement and to you you're not demarketing Tinubu?

Play your politics maturely devoid of hate speech there are lots of ways you would have passed your message effectively but you choose this, you choose hate speech! An Igbo guy might be your helper tomorrow, nairaland is not as faceless as you think!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
the word hate should b replaced by Igbo in d dictionary

Instead of saying I hate u it should b I Igbo u

Igbos n hate are inseparable

Their case is a reflection of parents raising and feeding their children with hate, anger, bitterness and enmity instead of plain simillac.
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by mrvitalis(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:
The man was talking about soccer, but see the vile, despicable, disgusting, reprehensible and toxic response from this igbo person?

Why are they like this?

This is really sad.

I can bet my balls the attacker is your account ..your fake account in twitter that u use to make enemies for Igbos and wipe up sentiments against Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:
Why are they like this?
This is really sad.
Breaking- US Releases A 1993 Evidinvence Linking Tinubu With Drugs

Breaking News...

America Releases a 1993 Evidence Linking The Presidential Candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to alleged money laundering and drug trafficking charges during his stay in the United States of America.

Nobody has heard from the presidential candidate since the release of the documents.

This is the worst scandal any Presidential Candidate ever had to deal with.

I hope supporters of Tinubu who still consider themselves honorable can now take a break from campaigning for the drug trafficking accused candidate until he clears himself of every drug trafficking accusation.

This is too messy.

https://gazettengr.com/u-s-court-releases-certified-true-copies-of-bola-tinubus-drug-dealing-money-laundering-case-in-chicago/
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are they like this?

This is really sad.

Breaking

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

I can bet my balls the attacker is your account ..your fake account in twitter that u use to make enemies for Igbos and wipe up sentiments against Igbos

Stay away from drugs..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
See what we are talking about, the man was talking about soccer and the vile and disgusting elements decided to attack the man and his wife, now, see the worthless and irrelevant rubbish they are now talking about?

See how mentally twisted and disgusting these despicable people are?

Who swear for these absurd and bad batch human beings?

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
LOl

IGBO are the reason why i keep applauding and eulogising RENO for dealing with Obi Pandora a.k.a Mr naanu

An average Ndi Igbo are spiteful, resentful, hateful, bittered and full of bile et al. To them, they're the best after bread and butter. Same thing they exhibited to their Obi with his imaginary presidency. They believed they're much more sophisticated, superior than every other

I love them for one particular thing though, they're very good at spoting a winner of an election from afar.

Once that person isn't their Ndi igbo, then they'd begin to wish the person dead

A case study of Muhammad Buhari

Same thing they're displaying towards Tinubu presently

I also love how bubu doesn't feel they exist. Silence is the best treatment to give such a group of people or person. Bubu only responded to them once in his lifetime, the response was in 4 sentence (Dot in a circle)

I super love how Reno is giving it to them wotopuriously grin

Reno was their hero then, when he'd insult the living daylights out of Buhari. They're all applauding him. Reno was actually the best then. But the same RENO is now their enemy grin

They are reaping what they sowed, what a life

Anyway, Buhari didn't even give a fvck about him though

Sincerely i seriously wish i could meet Buhari one on one. I want to ask him how he was able to manage his emotions to that extent. I've never seen someone like that in my existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are they like this?

This is really sad.

You said “some” and posted what one guy said.

Where are the rest?

Or you don’t know what “some” means anymore?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Penguin2:

You said “some” and posted what one guy said.

Where are the rest?

Or you don’t know what “some” means anymore?

Even though I posted captions from several, meaning some?

I wonder what they teach you, people, in your village square elementary school these days, I'm sure they skipped reading and comprehension.
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by BeardedMeat(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are they like this?

This is really sad.

Omojuwa deserves to be stoned for all his atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Poten111: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:
How do we even coexist with these vile, disgusting and reprehensible people? How?

When Omojuwa was calling a seating president Pig he did not know that consequences will live with him forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Poten111:

When Omojuwa was calling a seating president Pig he did not know that consequences will live with him forever.

I know all about you people and how you think like little children, you always come up with dumbo and silly excuses to justify your own dumbo and silly ways.

So, it is OK to steal, rob a bank or rape women because other people are stealing, robing banks and raping women?

See how rettarded you people reason and behave?

You people are just too sad and pathetic beyond redemption..
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Omojuwa deserves to be stoned for all his atrocities.

Typical toxic, violent, aggressive and mentality.

Nothing new... grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical toxic, violent, aggressive and mentality.

Nothing new... grin grin
When dealing with street urchins what other options do you have left?
Re: Why Are Some Igbo People Attacking Omojuwa And His Wife. Caption. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Will you shut up children of hate.
Naira20:
This seems like a personal beef or maybe the two belong to different clubs

There's nothing unusual there.
I see fellow Yorubas haul unprintable words at some igbos here on nairaland.Will it be wise to say all Yorubas are like that?

You and lhordspy are examples.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndigbo Lacking Credible Leaders – Bianca Ojukwu / Reno Omokri Was Right,peter Obi Will Lose Massively In The North(poll Video) / Onitsha Agog As Mama Woto-woto, Jennifer Eliogu, Kcee, Peter Obi Shake Onitsha A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.