Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (54670 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
That's why the only place a dog is my friend is in the hot pot pepper-soup with nice bottle of kai-kai

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by SuperBlack: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na to throw the Dog back into the water
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by TheRedpillguy: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Exactly how women behave
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by dontrulee: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
"pick up a bee from kindness and learn the limitations of kindness" grin grin

The dog must have been frightened fighting for his Life, so it's reaction is normal. Even humans behave irrational during extreme emotional states not to talk of a dog battling with life and death. The young man did well but self protection comes first it will be unfortunately if the dog bit off his eye or bit him to death.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by obedience4(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Too bad... May God heal the young man.

I have noticed that almost every living thing on earth is reacting strangely in recent times.
Animals are injuring and killing even their owners.
Creatures in the sea that used to be friendly are suddenly biting and chasing people.
The Perilous times is hitting on everyone.

In whatever state you find yourself. Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. JESUS Christ is coming quickly.

Mr man while a am impress with your zeal for God and his second coming..I know fully well that we are in the last days.. But animals attacking humans are not a prerequisite for the coming of our Lord Jesus..
animals attack either for food of when they are threatened..
Read the post I think the animal was tense and frightened thus he attack..
Please Let be guided oo
God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thanking him with all your heart after been bitten.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by lezz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

I have noticed that almost every living thing on earth is reacting strangely in recent times.
Creatures in the sea that used to be friendly are suddenly biting and chasing people.

In whatever state you find yourself. Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. JESUS Christ is coming quickly.
you need help

2 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by dontrulee: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheRedpillguy:
Exactly how women behave

Exactly how men and women behave but it's more common with women because what they lack in physical strength they make up for it in mental and subtle manipulation.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
If I be the owner, I nor go hesitate 2 send d dog down 2 calabar estate 4 d holidays!
Wtf!
cool
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Imagine so if this dog give am serious injury for eye now him die him go say him dey go save ungrateful dog

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
potbelly:
Naughty dog... cheesy
Crash bandicoot!
cool
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Ikem11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Reason why I don't like animals ... angry You never know what they thinking
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by donbenie(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
The thanks of a Donkey are kicks

sad

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
atinga1:
Hero on top dog?
Calabar men dey vex for the matter gan.lol
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Ofiagu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Wicked dog.

No good manners.

Does it still deserves the help rendered by the good-young man?
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by ProphetJeroboam: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Serves him right. Some stupid whites said they’d rather save their family dog from a fire than save a complete stranger.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Same with saving a Nigerian girl. The regrets are usually massive.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by YousefNiyi: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
I thought dogs could swim? Sha this guy get luck say the dog nor bite am for eye
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Omoh that cane curso dog breed is very wicked and aggressive,,,if na me I will rather let it drown... grin

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Same with saving a Nigerian girl. The regrets are usually massive.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by lhordspy: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
The case of this dog story can be likened to the ungrateful and hateful fellows of the indegeniious people of Biafra... With all Tinubu has done for them. Accomodate them, give them opportunity in life, appoint them in political positions, even leave some part of lagos traffic unattended to so they coule sell gala atleast help their worthless life... Just look at them all over the place, trying to bite the "eyes that save them.

Ungrateful b*stard

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by hayoholla(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why did you interrupted the dog's suicide?
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by lomprico(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are a liar!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by lailo: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
I would carry the dog and throw back into the flood immediately grin
No pity for bitches grin grin grin
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by abidem4real: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Dog! Such an ungrateful creature. Epitome of infidelity which is an emblem of a woman.
Those two creatures; dog and woman are like a Siamese twins. Fear who doesn't fear them!!!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Dreamoftheendle: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
I go just push the dog back inside the water
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Le2money(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
This hero has same cloth as mine....Maybe we are heroes grin cheesy

Fira09:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by stevups(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Foolish hero, immediately I drag it back inside the water like a joke.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by MilitantAtheist: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
He is such an idiot people like him would video a drowning man dying and post on social media now he saved a drowning dog that should have died and be a good meal to fishes only to be bitten by the Dog. These whites them no get sense, them value dog pas them fellow humans, Dog for Naija wen when them dey butcher for pot after roasting and boiling with ogogoro while men dey sidan dey smoke Igboh dey wait make the 404 ukodo set na this idiot bandage eye for make dog stay alive. Idiotic yellow creepy skin fool claiming white man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.