Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (54613 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
A certain man, president of an African country, is doing just that to those who voted him into power because they are not from his terrorist ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stupid man..how i wish i was the dog i for commot him eye. Useless man...if it where a hen u for save am..idiot..until we stop the ideology of inequality the world will remain where we are goat
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by gonkin(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
In Naija one person will say "WHO SEND U"

in the same Naija, that dog is gonna end up beaten to death by on lookers or even worse, hacked to death and chopped up to bits butchered to be babercue and chewed

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The 27-year-old who works as a Deliveroo rider and a part-time chef at The Whalebone in Norwich had left the gym at 6:30am when he leapt into action.

Look at the young man very productive! shocked smiley

Unlike our brethren here that grumble about the opposite sex, post shit and talk about sex all day.
I cannot and never risk my life to save a dog,why will I do that?you can go and buy another dog but you have one life,that is a very reckless and stupid action,common 404 dog they use for pepper soup with ichanwu that I am kill myself

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by saintruky(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
But dogs are natural swimmers na abi?
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stupid dog
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol.. reminds me of Courage grin grin

Stuupid dog!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Case study of Ayu vs Wike

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy 56 birthday ksm
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by TruthinAction: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
The owner of the dog should reward him and take care of his treatment.

The dog is not a well trained dog.

Most wild animals know when they are receiving help from humans.

But this dog na mumu.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by treatise: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
The dog behaved like the national government of APC: we believed they'd rescue Nigeria in 2015 but they have dealt with Nigerians ruthlessly .

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Taigaban: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dog � is a good swimmer. Why did he think it'll drown? Now he has been bitten by the �. Common sense is not common.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Taigaban: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
treatise:

The dog behaved like the national government of APC: we believed they'd recue Nigeria in 2015 but they have dealt with Nigerians ruthlessly .
A government of heartless thieves.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by simplesearch: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
obedience4:

Mr man while a am impress with your zeal for God and his second coming..I know fully well that we are in the last days.. But animals attacking humans are not a prerequisite for the coming of our Lord Jesus..
animals attack either for food of when they are threatened..
Read the post I think the animal was tense and frightened thus he attack..
Please Let be guided oo
God bless you Sir

May be his manner of saying it may look to you more like a joke but its true. Every aspect of God's creature is affected by human sinful disobedience to God; the highest authority. The reason this animals both on land and in the sea are reacting negatively is because of the impact of man's disobedience, that have also made them aggressive towards human, since it was God whom we now disregard that refrain them from harming Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. What this means is that their nature have been changed and will only be restored during the millennium reign of Christ. Some of this things may not be specific sign on their own, but are generally set of consequences and definitely a pointer to what is ahead. Read the scripture below for your understanding on this subject matter.

Romans 8:20-23 (KJV) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by skales67(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dogs are natural swimmers. They don't drown.

He made a mistake
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by annyz: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tambuwal/Wike in mind.

Hero: Wike

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
The dog was reacting to the pain of drowning.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good for him, why did the owner not jump in and save his stupid dog? I have never seen Ekuke that doesn't know how to swim. I say Never! See the ugly looking dog sef. Once again, good for him!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by JesusIsAMuslim: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Too bad... May God heal the young man.

I have noticed that almost every living thing on earth is reacting strangely in recent times.
Animals are injuring and killing even their owners.
Creatures in the sea that used to be friendly are suddenly biting and chasing people.
The Perilous times is hitting on everyone.

In whatever state you find yourself. Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. JESUS Christ is coming quickly.

Walahi na confirm werey u be ��.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Uqw1: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by godofuck231: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Just like many nigerian women
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by lamalang(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dogs can swim, I wonder why this ungrateful dog can't.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by LordEclipse: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
And they say "dog is man's best friend"?..
Your best friend should never tell boarder patrol that you've got weed and coke in your car trunk..lol..
This is a lesson too. Beware of friends or people you help. Some just need enough strength to rise up and bite you in the back

2 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sniper101:
An animal is an animal

4get dat shit abt a dog being man's best friend
There's a reason they're called "animals"

Oh
BTW
M a dog lover.
An animal is an animal of course. At least they aren't the ones who launch wars because of something they aren't even sure exists.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by wiseone28: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yankiss:
Haba. Dog pikin think say na Calabar man. grin grin Sorry bros, you are a true hero. Very lucky e no comot that eye join. It will show gratitude later. Ndo nwa nne
But Ondo and part of Abia eat dog..

You forgot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by romunu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Be like the guy press the dog blockoss, sorry sha.
Fira09:

SOURCE
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Gohs: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
The dog bit him because he's not familiar with the guy so he's afraid of his helper — not all dog types can swim.

Please let's not bite Peter Obi who has come to save us in this Nigeria.

Let's reward Peter Obi's courage by voting massively for him in 2023.
Thanks. grin cheesy
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by kenob28(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
lesson: becareful while saving a falling man, if not will pull u down too. same applied to saving a drowning person. might pull you too.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
saintkeppy:
Lol grin ungrateful dog, some people are like that dog, backstabbing, backbitting despite showing them love, samething as "bitting the hands that fed you"

I wish the Young man speedy recovery.
if na me ehn, the beating I go give the dog ehn.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin

Wetin consign us with saving a dog, na to let the weyrey drown, enter water drag am out, knack am knife buy drinks make we celebrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.