Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (54583 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by DrHighchief(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ungrateful dog
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
these people value their pets over human life. A concept i will never understand or accept. A friend of mine here lost her dog, she has been depressed since. i dey console am but in my mind am like same dog we dey send to 404 once dem don almost die hahahahah grin

Maslow things
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Moneyboyz:
If it happened here, pepper soup loading be that.

A dog can't bite on someone here and not collect a log of wood on its head.

I swear, any dog that bites me go collect.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
You read my mind oh.

saintkeppy:
Lol grin ungrateful dog, some people are like that dog, backstabbing, backbitting despite showing them love, samething as "bitting the hands that fed you"

I wish the Young man speedy recovery.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Femeto: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
The dog gave you ela oju kan. You too mind your business next time. What if you drowned and died?
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Pootle: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
foolish dog e get luck say no be ekuke na pot e for don land
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Tzar(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Maybe the dog was meant to die with its
legion of demons!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Razy75g: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
The next Nick Fury. If you know you know
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by WriterX(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
CaptainStephen:
The dog must have been scared.

A friend of mine had a near nasty experience with K9

I had an experience with a cat, it clawed me
badly and I felt angry but later I went online and did some research and realized the animals were probably scared and confused as well.

Even we humans would do worse to our fellows if we feel our lives are been threatened by them, its pure survival instinct at that moment the dog couldn't differentiate foe or friend just a need to survive and how do they do that by biting their way out of the situation or ran away if they can.

Every animals ( including us) need to survive under any threat to life situation throws every logical opt of reasoning out through the door.

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by bigiyaro(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
I think they misunderstood the dog, the hediot dog was commiting suicide and didn't need any resucueing
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by kunyeo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
judedwriter:
This is the real definition of the word:

Backbiting!
is

This is not backbiting but DOGBITING!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Georgejeez: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
But wait a minute , you mean a full grown dog can't swim to save it's life ?

All this oyinbo dog sef , mtwwchh
Throw Ekuke for that water , he go catch fish come give you
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by izuch(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chris2863:
it’s like nothing differentiates your reasoning from the dog self cheesy grin

Only your father, we both think like dogs hence you from the bitch undecided
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin Yen yen yen yen grin
izuch:

Only your father, we both think like dogs hence you from the bitch undecided
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Shedrill(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
En get luck se no be lion en go rescue grin
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Mosco100(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
MATTHEW 7: 6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by ghettochild(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Did they nurses or nurse have to cover his whole eye downwards??
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by OyinO: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
I've always said it that the saying, "Dog is man's best friend" should be reexamined and reconsidered. As far as I'm concerned, dog is best friend to his owner and other known faces.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Ameduedwin: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The 27-year-old who works as a Deliveroo rider and a part-time chef at The Whalebone in Norwich had left the gym at 6:30am when he leapt into action.

Look at the young man very productive and enterprising! shocked smiley

Unlike our brethren here that grumble about the opposite sex, post shit and talk about sex all day.
useless talk from a useless Man
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ameduedwin:
useless talk from a useless Man
See your mouth, very obvious you are guilty as charged

Na guilty conscience dey worry u,

Today's Friday, another visit to the brothel again abi? cheesy grin

Redpill gang, baby daddy gang, marriage is a scam gang

See your profile Engineer from Lagos
That is how u guys behave like mannerless creatures

Like a thoroughbred agbero with chronic neurosis
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Bignuell(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Mr Hero you for bite the dog back na
Just simply throw him back into the water grin
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Gkemz: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Never attempt to save a dog in distress if it's not yours. An aggressive female dog that gave birth to my dog attacked an aboki who tried to rescue it from canal when it got stuck. These are wild animals to strangers.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
tunde1200:
You read my mind oh.

Yeah, it's a moral lesson, I once assisted some persons greatly at different times, but they turnaround to backbite me, make jest of me, I have forgiven them, learnt my lessons&moved on, but never forgets.

It's not really easy out there. . . .the Street ain't friendly, i tell you!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
if na me ehn, the beating I go give the dog ehn.

It's an animal, even if you give am beatings, him go wonder what offence him commit cos dem no train am.

Me, I don't play around dogs at all, a wild female dog breastfeeding her young scare me when I was a lil boy, That's is i ran for my life, since then I have phobia for it.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by OgaRico(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Normal normal, I for one no like animals but in case I even get any reason to try such an unreasonable stunt and the bumbling ijoit of a dog bite me, I go instantly return am back in2 the water and this time around with all my strength. I hate nonsense.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by GoodLord95: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

What if the dog had died? Well behind the scenes settlement go dey na
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Stanleyq: 3:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
This tells that she is an animal
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2022
This is how some certain people bite the Yorubas even after saving them and allowing them to live in their land.
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by tunde1200(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
I feel your pains towards helping and getting regretted for helping love once.
Just maintain your family and live well and progress.

saintkeppy:

Yeah, it's a moral lesson, I once assisted some persons greatly at different times, but they turnaround to backbite me, make jest of me, I have forgiven them, learnt my lessons&moved on, but never forgets.

It's not really easy out there. . . .the Street ain't friendly, i tell you!
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by carsuperman: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The 27-year-old who works as a Deliveroo rider and a part-time chef at The Whalebone in Norwich had left the gym at 6:30am when he leapt into action.

Look at the young man very productive and enterprising! shocked smiley

Unlike our brethren here that grumble about the opposite sex, post shit and talk about sex all day.
how about your dirty gender that piss blood and prostitute once things become a bit hard for them. Yeye
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
tunde1200:
I feel your pains towards helping and getting regretted for helping love once.
Just maintain your family and live well and progress.

Thank you brother smiley
Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by excell0001: 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
dog wan commit suicide leave the cruel world you go save am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.