Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? (12197 Views)

₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by oneMalik: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Your thing and our thing which one is the best ?

that's my answer !
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hotfreeze:

Boy, I own several businesses some of which push profits of between 20 to 35 per annum. I have 3 others started within the past 2 years, but I doing better than the initial ones, Yet, I don't look down on those in paid employment.

So, forget your empty cappings, a dozen of you are not worthy enough to tell me about entrepreneurship.

Loudmouth who asked you all these?!
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by SavageResponse(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hotfreeze:

You don't understand what is happening. One of these guys talking down on salary earners is actually a thief. He is an fraudster popularly called yahoo boy. His records are all over a particular thread.
Imagine a thief talking down on earning honest pay.
Sometimes, you need to put animals like that in their place so they know the proceeds of crime which they flaunt is nothing in the face of honest sweat.

Mention the name of the guy or Shut The Fvck Up!!!
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by Hotfreeze: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
SavageResponse:

Loudmouth who asked you all these?!

SavageResponse:

Mention the name of the guy or Shut The Fvck Up!!!

You came late to the show.
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by IyaTola: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
International certification
maik99:

How does one get a job with the AfDB
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by maik99(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
IyaTola:
International certification

Thanks for the response
Can you specify some relevant certifications?
I'm a lawyer
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by gerizzim: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:

As at 2016 when you were looking for a bungalow in Mowe, I was already in real estate selling terraces in Agungi, Osapa and Oniru.
I only use this moniker to look for trouble. Real life, people like you work for my staff. If you want proof, I will show you.
No be mouth, the small change in just 1 of my dorm accounts as at today will lift your family out of poverty.
Entrepreneurship doesn't mean you should look down on those in paid employment. After all, if your father was a Manager in Mobil, you would have had a better childhood than you did.

Hello sir, giv me connect ooo. sonnyimoudume@yahoo.com
I need to use dt ladder dt took you up
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by fohlarp: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:

IyaTola how does this relate to the topic u0nder discussion? grin

She is jst trying to tell us wot hapens in business environ can U stand out frm competition den u can really be an employer,cos ppl wld want to pull u down if u dnt av d stamina no where,dts d world we find oursef,tantalizer beside mr biggs
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by fohlarp: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Hotfreeze:

It is either you don't understand English or you lack comprehension.
I never said it is impossible to make 2.5M per week. I said don't look down on anyone because you make 100k per week. That was why I talked of the person making 2.5M per month.

Whether you think I know my onions or not, I don't care. Your opinions are worthless to me, na my customers be koko
stop draggin it cos u wr d first to start
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by Raphaellemeka(m): 4:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Up until I stumbled on Affiliate Marketing, it was when I became my own boss

I discovered that being an employee is a prison

I had my financial freedom and I quitted the job immediately

It all started as a side hustle up until I made my first million

I faced my business fully

Check https://www.raphaelemeka.com

Connect with me on whatsapp on 08135150901

IyaTola:
Don't be competing with someone you should be learning from"

I have never liked competition.

Every time I compete, I feel pressured and disconnected from others.

I love harmony, peace, collaboration, and win-win situations, kind of like “me happy, you happy.”

I don’t need to watch another person lose the game to feel good about myself.

I don’t need to dominate or put someone else down in order to feel superior and worthy.

In Nigeria, competing is perceived as a sign of ambition, power, and strength.

Most of us grew up hearing constant comparisons, which turned into a habit during our adult lives:

“Do I look better than her? I want to be slimmer.”

“How much is he earning? I want more.”

“Where does she live? I want a house at least that size in Lekki.”

Which car does she/he drives? I want an expensive car

And so on…

Teachers were always making comparisons between students, parents would compare their children to their friends’ or neighbors’ kids, and no one truly encouraged individual talents.

Competitions are almost always win-lose situations.

People who don’t want competition in their lives tend to believe in win-win scenarios.

Instead of looking for ways they can outsmart their opponent, they search for methods to team up with them and overcome whatever obstacle that they face together instead of apart.

By doing that, they double the chance for success

So here what I’ve learned: Everyone is on their own path, and we all do what’s right for ourselves, in our own time.

I believe we live in a supportive Universe where everything unfolds perfectly—at the right time, in the right place.

Comparing ourselves to others is an infinite source of stress and frustration, and it doesn’t serve us well.

I have helped a lot of people to become a Trainer and Data Analyst.

I have given a lot of training and job opportunities to other people too

I believe the world needs fewer fighters and competitors.

The world needs more givers, peacemakers, and soul nurturers, and it also needs more compassion.
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by vinceyinnovation: 6:22am On Sep 07, 2022
This thread has been educating and fun (especially with those bashing and bragging grin )

Pls you guys should keep this thread running like this to the next 2 weeks...

I am enjoying it....
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by IyaTola: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
kiss
fohlarp:

She is jst trying to tell us wot hapens in business environ can U stand out frm competition den u can really be an employer,cos ppl wld want to pull u down if u dnt av d stamina no where,dts d world we find oursef,tantalizer beside mr biggs
Re: Self-employed Vs Employee, Which Is Best? by Raphaellemeka(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
As an Online Entrepreneur ans Affiliate Marketing expert. I'd advice anyone to embrace self employment. It turned me into a millionaire in the space of 2 months.

Just selling other peoples products online and earning commissions.

Affiliate Marketing is the most lucrative online business.

Turning young Nigeirans into millionaires.

Hotfreeze:

A young Attorney under 30 in Chevron gets 2.5M every month.
That's your 2 years profit.

You are self employed because you no see better work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Look For Job In Nigeria? / Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: / What Is The Difference Between A Resume And A Cover Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.