Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. (1311 Views)

Another To Day Remind You That There's Nothing Like Middlebelt But North(photos) / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by AtikuOkowa: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Let me remind the Obi supporters, Atiku supporters and Tinubu supporters to calm down.

North has plan B.

Atiku is our plan A. But we don't concentrate on Plan A much than B.

Our plan B is the best plan, that's Bola Ahmad Tinubu. If Atiku won't get it Tinubu will surely get it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Oghighirhighi: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't blame you. If not for the Afonjas that are always a sellout, who is a man from barren Arewastan to be talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by newbornmacho(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
You mean this?

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by haffaze777(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oghighirhighi:
I don't blame you. If not for the Afonjas that are always a sellout, who is a man from barren Arewastan to be talking.

Afonja don do this one shegegrin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by lhordspy: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hy
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by LordLugard1: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Northern Nigeria the most tribalistic and religious bigotted human on planner Earth. I used to tell people that Northerners will rather vote Boko Haram leader than to vote an Infidel( A non Muslim). Even if the non Muslim will turn Nigeria to paradise.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Abdu81: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Which North please?
The ones burning brooms?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
There's no south, it's SE SW SS sometimes it's also SESS and SW...

Meanwhile Atiku is coming
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Laggafin: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Oghighirhighi:
lol at arewastage.. E too choke o
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by BigYash: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
And they will push plan B out ,while Shitman takes over. A bokoharam patron for that matter. These Yoruba people never know how far.. That time Fulani go pursue una come for una land.. Who noticed that the Fulani destruction don calm down,except for the bandits? They are holding on,until after elections to resume their destruction. Now some idiots are supporting them blindly. Una go hear am hot,make Shitman first take over from tinubu if they get the position las las.. Na here we gather dey.. Tinubu and his family will always move with excort,but only urchins will be left to walk alone ,while they collect from the Fulani woto woto. grin
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Taba21: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Let me remind the Obi supporters, Atiku supporters and Tinubu supporters to calm down.

North has plan B.

Atiku is our plan A. But we don't concentrate on Plan A much than B.

Our plan B is the best plan, that's Bola Ahmad Tinubu. If Atiku won't get it Tinubu will surely get it.

Only useless and foolish uneducated people are the one expecting Obi to be president in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Kingnelson9: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Taba21:

Only useless and foolish uneducated people are the one expecting Obi to be president in Nigeria

Is this the level your education ?

In what educational criteria will you compare PO with any candidate ?
I strongly believe that you CAN'T DEFEND YOUR DEGREE if you even have any because it's obvious your lack education in your upbringing.

Meanwhile, I advise you keep your ethnic and tribal hatred and do yourself justice by making sure you save Nigeria from collapse by voting PO.
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Taba21: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Is this the level your education ?

In what educational criteria will you compare PO with any candidate ?
I strongly believe that you CAN'T DEFEND YOUR DEGREE if you even have any because it's obvious your lack education in your upbringing.

Meanwhile, I advise you keep your ethnic and tribal hatred and do yourself justice by making sure you save Nigeria from collapse by voting PO.

Illiterate check up what you just wrote.
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Kingnelson9: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Taba21:

Illiterate check up what you just wrote.

Lol, you don't even know the difference between check and check up

You better go back to school or join the herdsmen
Re: I Can't Say For Southerners, But North Has Plan B. by Richardonald(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kingnelson9:

Lol, you don't even know the difference between check and check up

You better go back to school or join the herdsmen
grin guy you just murdered the zombie, true true anybody supporting Apc na illiterate.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa’s Aide Who Allegedly Resigned To Join Peter Obi’s Camp Opens Up / Now The Awolowos Are Obidient? What Next? / See What This Photo Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Saying--photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.