Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (56792 Views)

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Bacvgs7: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
T
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by AyakaDunukofia: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is good for nation building. So much positive news from this particular pastor lately. What is the good of money when it's not used to effect positive changes on the lives of the down-trodden?

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Benitoh: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you castigate Peter obi you'll always run into troubles.

PO is a divine mandate

7 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Presidential1: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
limeta:

See bad belle
I will not pray for you or against you what you have is enough for you .

No mind that bad belle.. she go even go Europe las las ..

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by ZombieTAMER: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Nothing changes.
From fry pan to fire

keep smoking.. my Yoruba Muslim friend

Free University Education means nothing to you.. little wonder the sector died under APc

8 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Haywhy3579: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Zee0007:
Destiny just dey align for people wey dey supporting Peter Obi.

What was meant to make her cry sorrowly has now turn to tear of joy.

Baba God make me too see helper too. My scholarship dey on the way too in Jesus name.
Maybe u too should leave work for Peter obi rally. Don’t worry another work will come

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Presidential1: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
exstreve:
She'll still get sacked here

Them go sack you for your job Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by kamez(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
I saw this coming....I.was 100percent certain that she was bout to get something much better

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Arysexy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shame on the Yoloba tribalist that sacked her.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Corridon:
Boom. She's now a celebrity.

Overnight celebrity. That’s when God wants you to have public Celebration for your secret prayers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by obedience4(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Nigga said her salary is 50K... Keep trusting God. grin

Keep trusting God for 50k?... God abeg

How much was she earning in her previous job??
Yet Nigeria minimum wage is 33k.
And she has no degree.. Go see graduates dey collect 60 for teller work for bank...
And she also has a university scholarship.
Half bread is better than non

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by mystery22: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wow,imagine she is not even igbo but an ogoni girl yet tinubu urchins call obidients igbo,while non igbo obidients are even bigger than igbo obidients.

Their wailing and Lamentation is just starting grin

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by kenearth50(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Nigga said her salary is 50K... Keep trusting God. grin

Keep trusting God for 50k?... God abeg

What were you expecting her salary range to be?

How many O'level graduate have you seen earning 50k??

Salary wey pass more than what most BSC graduate receive undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Shaev7(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
If people don't take their time, their business will crumble in this political period. The former boss should await the wind coming
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Foólísh Yoruba boss who is making a living in the fatherland of the girl and still had the guys to sack her.

Why can't he go to the Lagos that they all boast about that belongs to them?

Abi Rivers follow for Omoluabi area? grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by lagonovo: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
What was the story? She left work to attend political rally during work hours or after hours?
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by malakaimoscondo: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
OldNairalander:
Obi never enter, we don dey perceive some fresh air. If he eventually becomes President trust me more than half of people that escaped Buhari/APC repressive regime will return within 6months of Obi presidency
it is easy for nnamdi kanu to be president of Nigeria than for obi to be

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Lightorder: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
exstreve:
She'll still get sacked here
no . She is not working in a motor park now

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by etrouble: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
This Pastor should be writing in his native language. The white men will be angry seeing their language abused like this.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by etrouble: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
it is easy for nnamdi kanu to be president of Nigeria than for obi to be

I think tbe Obidiotts know this

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by broadman20: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:
lol Format don enta....

The same way Kanu use Format carry people handicap dey live large for UK....

Yes o!

Just like a man without primary and secondary school certificate use format carry people for Lagos turn to slave. Even when them dey see their money for bullion van into his house, them still dey clap and sing for him to continue stealing from them.

The format suppose win awards.

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Didi2d(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thank God she got another job...

But truth be told it's high unprofessional to leave your duty post for rally or campaign

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by obicmag(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
If am not obedient wetin I gain
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
I've said it here before that peter Obi government will bring prosperity to all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Didi2d(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
lagonovo:
What was the story? She left work to attend political rally during work hours or after hours?

Like I said earlier, it's good she got another job. But it's wrong if she actually left her duty post for whatsoever political rally

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by MartinsD12(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
Still on the matter.

Pastor Chibuzor Chineyere, the senior Pastor of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) updated this on his verified Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/640564470/posts/pfbid033vAwYSXvd7NMNw5gibjBCw3MKav2GKTrHcs7aKQ88uvRAj3QKEcToyXwQfinJVB6l/?app=fbl

Links to previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/7310057/peter-obi-supporter-sacked-after

https://www.nairaland.com/7311731/lady-sacked-attending-peter-obi
If only all pastors will be like pastor chibuzor, not some of them buying private jets up and down carrying oloshos. God bless pastor chibuzor, I hope to meet you somebody and thank you for standing and supporting obident movement, we Love you.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congrats to her
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by ChristineC: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
All for clout and fake publicity. You cant fool us with your script and scenes. We are not gullible.
If peter comes a distant fourth in next year election, have you ever imagine what will become of this people that are been use as tools for cheap propaganda.

Your guess is as correct as mine. They will all be as insignificant as "p" in psychology.
keep wailing because a citizen was offered a job.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
All for clout and fake publicity.

You cant fool us with your script and scenes. We are not gullible.

If peter comes a distant fourth in next year election, have you ever imagine what will become of this people that are been use as tools for cheap propaganda.

Your guess is as correct as mine. They will all be as insignificant as "p" in psychology.
They will return to IPOB terrorism
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
All for clout and fake publicity.

You cant fool us with your script and scenes. We are not gullible.

Stop being a bitter soul and embrace love.

Peter obi is not as desperate as your bullion van grandfather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / President Buhari Arrives Chad (photos) / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.