Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (56804 Views)

Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by ASAPFERG1: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
prince3009:
Foólísh Yoruba boss who is making a living in the fatherland of the girl and still had the guys to sack her.

Why can't he go to the Lagos that they all boast about that belongs to them?

Abi Rivers follow for Omoluabi area? grin
because rivers people are lazy and useless thats why yoruba came to be boss there.. grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by GoodIsGod: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Creamypie:
For those of you on this forum who have habit of looking down on others, God no dey sleep oh

You see, people don't know it doesn't take raising a finger to be nice. It is as easy as breathing.
The most funny is when you see poor ones still being wicked and evil.

Many has insulted, mocked and kicked the angels sent to them from heaven with their wicked behaviors.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Mrklemo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congrats
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Lastmessenger2: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:
All for clout and fake publicity.

You cant fool us with your script and scenes. We are not gullible.

If peter comes a distant fourth in next year election, have you ever imagine what will become of this people that are been use as tools for cheap propaganda.

Your guess is as correct as mine. They will all be as insignificant as "p" in psychology.
your hot tears go full cup. Stupppiiid agbado muncher
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Prinxzona10: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

If peter comes a distant fourth in next year election, have you ever imagine what will become of this people that are been use as tools for cheap propaganda.

Your guess is as correct as mine. They will all be as insignificant as "p" in psychology.

And who's guessing with you?
What does a living(sane people) gat to do with the dead(insane blinded people)?.
NB:No further feedback from me because it disgusting engaging some slavish f**lish urchins..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Igbojew: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:
lol Format don enta....

The same way Kanu use Format carry people handicap dey live large for UK....
Same Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you people swore with your life that he will betray his people the way Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus Christ when they arrest him but it was upto one year and we are still counting he has not betrayed his people as you people predicated and am sure that you evil people are not happy about that................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Chaiz: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
When I saw her submission yesterday
I know that before this week end greater thing will meet her
Ad Dei gloriam
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by VULCAN(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Be careful of that chronic bitterness inside you.

It eats people up.

lhordspy:

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by ddmannn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
I guess now that she is with OPM, she will leave her job and go for rally in the name of supporting PO while her source of living sinks? Nigerian and misplaced priority are like 5&6

It is only in Nigeria that abnormal things becomes normal and normal things becomes abnormal.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Neoteny(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
This OPM guy latches on to the latest scandals just to exploit the situation and market his business.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Lastmessenger2: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
ddmannn:
I guess now that she is with OPM, she will leave her job and go for rally in the name of supporting PO while her source of living sinks? Nigerian and misplaced priority are like 5&6

It is only in Nigeria that abnormal things becomes normal and normal things becomes abnormal.
she was on her off day. Agbado people and bitterness eh
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Obidiott angry
Abdu81:
The Yoruba Muslim that sacked her.
Shame on you now.

Supporting tinubu means being foolish.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Man proposes but God disposes. He has made a way for you girl. He will also make a way for others still trusting Him. Life is always harsh and unfair but God is always on the throne. So don't be discourage.
Which God? God that could not help her before and during the sacking. cheesy maybe God shoulda employed her in God's factory. Useless unexistence God.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Abdu81: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiott angry

Wasted urchins.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by BaddestQueen(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obidiott angry
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Kolsity(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
perez100:
About 7 people were already set to offer her job. We already contacted her.

Where are the 7 persons please? I need one of the work.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
ddmannn:

So you have chosen to ignore the part where it says it was on her day off.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Toisade(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
How I wish if pdp gave Peter obi ticket it will have been easy for him but anyhow sha am OBIDIENT
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Enkidu70: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
Still on the matter.

Pastor Chibuzor Chineyere, the senior Pastor of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) updated this on his verified Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/640564470/posts/pfbid033vAwYSXvd7NMNw5gibjBCw3MKav2GKTrHcs7aKQ88uvRAj3QKEcToyXwQfinJVB6l/?app=fbl

Links to previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/7310057/peter-obi-supporter-sacked-after

https://www.nairaland.com/7311731/lady-sacked-attending-peter-obi

This OPM dude seems to be the genuine article...not fake like 90% of PFN
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by InvestorVee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Nigga said her salary is 50K... Keep trusting God. grin

Keep trusting God for 50k?... God abeg
how much some bankers dey collect? yet u enter there and respect them. 50k salary and scholarship!!! Automatic employment dey wait after school. Bros! no vex me angry
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Otunski: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Nothing changes.

From fry pan to fire

Moronic dingbat.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by franchasofficia: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

She was earning 20k at the useless hotel job where she could be exploited by randy customers and even bosses.

From that 20k she also trains herself in school.

Now she has a more dignifying job plus scholarship plus salary increase in just few days.

Do not despise the days of little beginning.

Myself quoting you earned 33k salary as a graduate of mechanical engineering with almost first class result and excellent records and performance. As at that time, i had friends and course mates already working in Shell, NNPC, NLNG, Mobil, Schlumberger, Agip, etc earning 500k and above. Some of my course mates migrated abroad via parents funding to further their studies, some got lucky with USA DV lottery and were working in the US and earning in USD and buying lands, cars, building houses while i struggled tearfully with my 33k salary job that came with overwork and stress.

Few years down the lane, I am now an employer of labour, paying my least staff with just SSCE more than the salary I collected as a graduate. Today to the glory of God I own chains of businesses in diversed sectors and can travel to any country of my choice with ease and now work few hours as I wish. That 33k salary earner now own big investments, lands even opposite a big company I once applied for a job and couldn't get, etc that sometimes I feel like crying.

What's my point? In this life, don't look down on anybody because of their present condition or life situation thinking you are better than them.

Tomorrow is pregnant, always respect people's days of little beginning to avoid nature turning around events to teach you hard lesson about life.

Celebrate with her okay

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by oneMalik: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is the major problem of NIGERIA " IMPUNITY "

Imagine nonsense ! someone got sacked because of indiscipline and you are embracing that kind of person , is that not how we encourage indiscipline in NIGERIA . so tomorrow if a banker got sacked the same way i hope you have a bank to employ such person ?

Is like you are telling a medical doctor to abandon his patients and go for a political rally . No wonder people go to church on working days instead of working places and kept cry for poverty in Nigeria .

make una continue o , at least you people are trying your best for the country from your view not knowing you are the major problem.

At least if person dey cry he suppose dey see. and one thing for sure be say if people clap for you for doing nonsense it wont last forever, the moment they realized you mislead them they must come back and tell you how useless you are.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Phantomplanet: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Offer her better na? You skipped the school scholarship, dumb head
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by stormborn28(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by stormborn28(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
exstreve:
She'll still get sacked here

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by stormborn28(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Nothing changes.

From fry pan to fire

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by stormborn28(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
inoki247:
lol Format don enta....

The same way Kanu use Format carry people handicap dey live large for UK....

Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by faceland: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pauldollars:
Her former boss would now be reading her story on various news platforms.
I wonder how the man would be feeling now.
Grass to glory

Who cares. She didn't take permission to leave work. This is a bad employee.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Larryton(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anigreat:
Still on the matter.

Pastor Chibuzor Chineyere, the senior Pastor of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) updated this on his verified Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/640564470/posts/pfbid033vAwYSXvd7NMNw5gibjBCw3MKav2GKTrHcs7aKQ88uvRAj3QKEcToyXwQfinJVB6l/?app=fbl

Links to previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/7310057/peter-obi-supporter-sacked-after

https://www.nairaland.com/7311731/lady-sacked-attending-peter-obi

Congratulations to her, when the campaign starts proper, she should be jumping from one campaign ground to another and abandon her source of livelihood.
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by Emola12(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
From trenches to grass from grass to grace from grace to glory wow.........what God can't do does not exist true true
Re: The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately by dododawa1: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Loly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.