Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt (37625 Views)

Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMHfZWJOXs

A lady was sacked after engaging in the one million match for obi in PH
What's your thought.

https://www.facebook.com/kobokocomedian/videos/401469152091844/?flite=scwspnss

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Melvin56:

What's your thought

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
tonyuny12:

But then was she supposed to be at work as at when she went for the rally? Did she take permission to be absent from work? Was she permitted if she actually requested for one? Those are questions that may help our judgement.
it was her off day

198 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Melvin56:
it was her off day

Then I will say it's not worth the sack and I pray she gets help soon... Better days ahead

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who cares?
All hail to obi

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
tonyuny12:

Then I will say it's not worth the sack and I pray she gets help soon... Better days ahead
watch the video and hear her out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by backtovillage: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Oni followers are always in need of help.
That was how one idiot came for interview with "Obedient" logo, I helped him remove it before he went in.
Give me her name and let me forward it to Asiwaju of Nigerian, Jagaban of Africa.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
backtovillage:
That was how one idiot came for interview with "Obedient" logo, I helped him remove it before he went in.
Give me her name and let me forward it to Asiwaju of Nigerian, and Jagaban of Africa.
forward it for wetin,mind you she never asked for help,we're trying to show the world how heartless And desperate APC can be

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Emmamay10: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
She ought to have study the political atmosphere in her surroundings before openly declaring for Obi. Perhaps her boss is not Obedient hence part of the reasons for her sacking.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by backtovillage: 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Melvin56:
forward it for wetin,mind you she never asked for help,we're trying to show the world how heartless And desperate APC can be
Siddan there una twist story in her favour still blaming APC. PDP didn't sack her, NNPP didn't sack but APC sacked her.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2022
Emmamay10:
She ought to have study the political atmosphere in her surroundings before openly declaring for Obi. Perhaps her boss is not Obedient hence part of the reasons for her sacking.
I guess we're under democracy

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
The hotel should be called out... if it was her off day, the organization has no business in her private life as long as it does not bother on integrity issue.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by backtovillage: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
floret23:

“Should we also fail to point out that his decision to reward the principal of Chibok Secondary School, who was uncharacteristically absent on the night terrorists stormed the school, with the post of a commissioner, did throw up more questions than answers?”

https://www.icirnigeria.org/jonathan-asks-shettima-why-is-chibok-principal-now-a-commissioner-in-your-govt/
BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS!!!
https://www.icirnigeria.org website not recognize. It is used by Peter Oni 's follower

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:
watch the video and hear her out

There's no need watching... I've said all I can... Wishing her all the best

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2022
backtovillage:

BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS!!!
https://www.icirnigeria.org website not recognize. It is used by Peter Oni 's follower
every news that comes from obi supporters you always term them as fake
I am not surprised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by backtovillage: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:
every news that comes from obi supporters you always term them as fake
I am not surprised
Brother, no source
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Thedon22: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Same will happen to those in Lagos making noise. They better quickly go back to Anambra and take jobs created for them since Obis tenure. After all they said Obi turned Anambra to China. They should leave Tinubus Lagos for us and go to Anambra to enjoy the Hero Beer investment Obi made for them. Zombiesm !

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Sonyboom765: 2:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Na apc sack am or you n your entire household are simply brain dead or what ?!

Melvin56:

211 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:

How did you come to a conclusion of her boss political affiliation?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Melvin56: 2:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Thedon22:
Same will happen to those in Lagos making noise. They better quickly go back to Anambra and take jobs created for them since Obis tenure. After all they said Obi turned Anambra to China. They should leave Tinubus Lagos for us and go to Anambra to enjoy the Hero Beer investment Obi made for them. Zombiesm !
who owns lagos?and who are the major developers Is it yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Owopariola001: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2022
She should start trading.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by PlayerMeji: 3:47am On Sep 01, 2022
They will gather and help her now...

Just watch...
Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Abdul05: 3:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Supporting obi is like hugging a failure. grin grin

207 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Abdul05: 4:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:
who owns lagos?and who are the major developers Is it yoruba

So Sw is owned by the ibos abi for ur own eye..

No wonder south east is called a deserted region... grin cheesy

Abandoned region... cheesy grin cheesy

212 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by shortIGBOman: 5:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:

What's your thought

Good for her.

Why She go support an IGBO Man, when Nigerians have sworn never to allow any IGBO rule this our beautiful Country?

She is lucky, our Police didn't arrest her, after her sack. Stupid Ashawo Girl grin

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Melvin56:

What's your thought
If this is true Let her tell us the name of the hotel in PH,
We can't keep patronising those against the betterment of this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Obidient4life3: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
That lady is in trouble already because she will get so much job offers that will confuse the hell out of her.

Obidients will stand in for her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Abdu81: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2022
backtovillage:
Give me her name and let me forward it to Asiwaju of Nigerian, Jagaban of Africa.
l

But the logo is permanently inscribed in his or her heart .
Did you remove that very one?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by Abdu81: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God for her.

Why She go support an IGBO Man, when Nigerians have sworn never to allow any IGBO rule this our beautiful Country?

She is lucky, our Police didn't arrest her, after her sack. Stupid Ashawo Girl grin

Please keep your sniper handy you be called upon by your ancestors to use it on 25th February 2023 by 12 midnight.

Remeber the timing please we want your journey to be successful no interface from any urchin or zombies at all.

One last thing please provide your account details, we are lodging in $100,000 for the purchase of the liquid material (original sniper big bottle)
You must buy the one made in Biafra,this is an order.

Good luck.

Your ancestors are happily waiting.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporter Sacked After Attending 2-Million-Man March In Port Harcourt by shortIGBOman: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdu81:

Please keep your sniper handy you be called upon by your ancestors to use it on 25th February 2023 by 12 midnight.

Remeber the timing please we want your journey to be successful no interface from any urchin or zombies at all.

One last thing please provide your account details, we are lodging in $100,000 for the purchase of the liquid material (original sniper big bottle)
You must buy the one made in Biafra,this is an order.

Good luck.

Your ancestors are happily waiting.

Emeka, the thing too pain you. Oya, take this Rope, go behind your house and do the needful. You won't be missed. grin

When you reach that side, greet Ojukwu and Shekau for us.

203 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sen. Natasha Akpoti Commissions 800 Street Lights On Roads in Kogi Central(pics) / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri / Obiano Visits Scene Of Fatal Accident In Umuchu, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.