Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY (2428 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by MsDoris(f): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
"You Are The Wine In My Life" - Psquare's Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th Birthday (Photos)
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has taken to social media to celebrate his wife, Lola Omotayo as she clocks 50.

To mark the milestone, the proud husband took to his facebook page to share beautiful photos of his wife while penning down a heartwarming birthday message to her.

Referring to her as the wine in his life, Peter gushed over how beautiful she has become.....

Visit website below for full update/ watch video:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/09/you-are-wine-in-my-life-psquares-peter.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by fman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
@50 she looks angelic

1 Like

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by incandescentena: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy Birthday! . . .Somebody go come dey argue say Shettima na 56years
Mumu man!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Machinegun91(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Money good oo
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by overdrive(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy birthday ma'am.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Mercury12(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Originality007: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Happy birthday Lola, Countinue to shine. may ur enemies jump into lagoon
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by rusher14: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
They can celebrate it in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by We4all: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
He may be faking it, but I like the way he showers praises on her. He once said: “If I tell you I love you everyday, it’s because I mean it”.

I don’t blame him because Lola is so pretty, charming and charismatic. Someone like her is so easy to love.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by jeromestarks: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
So this one marry woman wey old pass am?
Shame.

2 Likes

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Holybaddo: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hot blood sucker
That's what she looks like
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by GodsOwnMan: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thank God for Tinubu's Lagos o!

1 Share

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by shortIGBOman: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2022
incandescentena:
Happy Birthday!
.Somebody go come dey argue say Shettima na 56years

Mumu man!

Do you know Peter Obi's real age? Tinubu is 70 while Peter Obi is 69. Tinubu is just a year older than Peter Obi. Peter Obi na ancestor. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by shortIGBOman: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:
They can celebrate it in Anambra state.

Anambra State na no go area for all Igbo. Anambra and the entire EAST is the HQ of criminalities. IPOB don turn that region to their killing spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by haffaze777(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Do you know Peter Obi's real age? Tinubu is 70 while Peter Obi is 69. Tinubu is just a year older than Peter Obi. Peter Obi na ancestor. grin

Wetin be this now comrade? grin
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by BeanmanX(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2022
incandescentena:
Happy Birthday!
.Somebody go come dey argue say Shettima na 56years

Mumu man!
Tinubu and shettima dey use football age....if u know u know.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by BeanmanX(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
So this one marry woman wey old pass am?
Shame.
There's nothing bad or shameful about that,,,, smiley
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by shortIGBOman: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Wetin be this now comrade? grin

grin grin

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by shortIGBOman: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:

Na LIE. Peter Obi and Tinubu na age mates. Peter Obi is economical with his true age.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by CSTRR: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Does Tinubu look like 70 to you?

You are funny.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by CSTRR: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na LIE. Peter Obi and Tinubu na age mates. Peter Obi is economical with his true age.
Peter obi even looks younger than age.

He is fit and can do anything by himself.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by askSIRI: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
E
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Onyi22(f): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
A virtuous woman
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by shortIGBOman: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2022
CSTRR:

Does Tinubu look like 70 to you?

You are funny.

Yes na. Tinubu is 70 years young Man. grin

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by KimFab: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Rest!

You want to compare 87 year old Tinubu to Peter Obi. Peter is a toddler compared to that ancestor.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by CSTRR: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes na. Tinubu is 70 years young Man. grin
Nice throwback picture.

How many decades ago?
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by jeromestarks: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
There's nothing bad or shameful about that,,,, smiley
Forget that thing. It's not showing because they have money.
If them born you well, try am.
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by BeanmanX(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

Forget that thing. It's not showing because they have money.
If them born you well, try am.
Bro there's nothing bad marrying a lady that's older than u,,,,women that re much older are much more loving and understanding than those that re within or below ur age bracket..
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by emmabest2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Thank God for Tinubu's Lagos o!

You mean ....
Nwoke adi njo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by jeromestarks: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Bro there's nothing bad marrying a lady that's older than u,,,,women that re much older are much more loving and understanding than those that re within or below ur age bracket..
Why won't they be loving when their glory days are over?
Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by BeanmanX(m): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

Why won't they be loving when their glory days are over?
Lolx... grin

1 Like

Re: "The Wine In My Life" - Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola, On Her 50th BIRTHDAY by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44,nplfmod,this account belongs to the troll you banned earlier on.
https://www.nairaland.com/pells

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Has Double Nip Slip! Too Bad - See Nip-ples / You Are Fo*ls! Envious Demons. You Can Go And Die - Tchidi Reacts To Criticisms. / Actress Daniella Okeke Flaunt Gold Phones Her Bae Bought Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.