Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (61166 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter ‘Mr P’ Okoye, has showered Lola Omotayo, his wife, with romantic words on the occasion of her 50th birthday, IGBERETV reports.

In a post via his Instagram page on Friday, the ‘Jaiye’ crooner described Lola as “the wine in my life”.

The 40-year-old singer also shared stunning photos of his wife who he referred to as “my sweet intoxication”.

“As the wine ages, it matured into a drink that the heavens crave for. You are the wine in my life, you are my sweet intoxication,” he wrote.

“Maturity into a more beautiful person year after year. Wishing you a very happy 50th and a fabulous birthday my dear wife @lolaomotayo_okoye.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAJwNROv_m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lola also took to her Instagram page to share stunning pictures as she celebrated herself.

“50 shades of lollipop. I am 50 and proud. 50 and fabulous,” she wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_4kWLOM-s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Celebrities like Mike Ezuruonye, Mercy Aigbe, Ini Edo and Mo Bimpe, also took to the comment section of the post to celebrate Lola.

The couple got married in November 2013. Their union is blessed with two children — Cameron and Aliona.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427588/peter-okoye-celebrates-wife-lola-50th-birthday-photos/

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by onthehill: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
More

19 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Happy birthday to her

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2022
More grace to your able!

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
50 has got nothing on her.

She could pass for 40 easily.

377 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Wisetrue99: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
I now understand why the Okoye's were against their marriage!

Not because Lola is a witch as many presumed but because she is older than the husband

Lola has further put a cap to the saying that age is just a number!

Look at how 50 is looking good on her

396 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Hbd, she looks way younger and that's nice

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Damn!

She is beaut mehn..
Happy birthday to her

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
A full nine year difference. Dude married his sugar mama. E sure die say he don cheat on am multiple times.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by abobote: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
50yrs ?
You mean 10yrs older than him

Anyway happy birthday beautiful Lola

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kaiser20: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
abobote:
50yrs ?
You mean 10yrs older than him

Anyway happy birthday beautiful Lola
Next 10 years the Malle go don tire, while Peter at 50 years will still need action on bed.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Milf grin

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Damn this is the perfect milf....Will fùck her all night long

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by BATified2023: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:
I now understand why the Okoye's were against their marriage!

Not because Lola is a witch as many presumed but because she is older than the husband

Lola has further put a cap to the saying that age is just a number!

Look at how 50 is looking good on her
they hated her simply because she’s Yoruba n the one they called angel is now divorced

Is God not wonderful?

330 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by BATified2023: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2022
bcomputer101:
Wow.
Truly age is a number
Congratulations on your natal day anniversary aunty Lola. 50 looks sweet on you. Truly you're an epitome of beauty.

@Peter_Okoye, thanks for always promoting the masses candidate for 2023 election.
I'm a Yoruba man, born and brought up in Iragbiji, Osun state. Trust me, I'm rooting for Peter Obi with the last drop of my blood because of the future of my children.

By 2023, any Nigerian that isn't Obidient, will eat the fruit of Disobedience
emeka

Prepare to shout Biafra or deatg

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Fine couple.
Happy birthday to Lola iyawo dada omoluabi.
God bless your home.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
A full nine year difference. Dude married his sugar mama. E sure die say he don cheat on am multiple times.
So?
We never heard of any cheating stories or you got evidences?
Beside this man married a Good wife that gave him peace of mind. That is priceless. If she is not good then i don't know y'all definition of a good marriage or wife.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Mercury12:
So?
We never heard of any cheating stories or you got evidences?
Beside this man married a Good wife that gave him peace of mind. That is priceless. If she is not good then i don't know y'all definition of a good marriage or wife.
There was a time the Okoye brothers routinely triple teamed one ex-beauty queen. Lola was surely in Peter’s life then.

Sha, that is a matter for another day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2022
bcomputer101:

Olóríburúkú omo ale jatijati.
Where's your fathers house in Yoruba land. Ajá lo ma je enu e.
You think say na everybody die lie of his hometown.
I'm from okeila house in iragbiji.
Omo ale.

Àfi ti o ba fe je ki ògún fèjè e we, oya so nkan mi
Mynd44.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2022
BATified2023:
they hated her simply because she’s Yoruba n the one they called angel is now divorced

Is God not wonderful?

And Peter is Igbo why did he marry her, cause she's Yoruba? Or is Peter Yoruba now? The girl is even half Russian not fully Yoruba

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
bcomputer101:

Iná lo ma jo é...
Face me na. I thought you agbadourhin said I'm not a Yoruba?
I know you from anywhere? Face your ban squarely. It is surely coming.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Jlawoow(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Hbd
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by eedimo(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Hbd
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Iamdbull: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Congrats to her, I should work with them in the nearest future!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Life's choice and preference.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Parachoko: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
Are you saying he is cheating on her because she is older than him?

Is Paul Okoye also younger than his wife?

HBD to Lola Okoye

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by wwwihy: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
God Bless Omoluabi
God Bless Okoye's family
Devils and children of 8 were eventually put to shame

132 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Toke Makinwa Slays In Black Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.