Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing (33477 Views)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
I don’t trust this man, he might be planning to assassinate PO. He’s been going above and under in pushing APC’s candidate.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Monday60655(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
It is of great and greater important to you identifying with Obi and become Obi-dient. Since ever your political misfortunes started in APC, but this is a great opportunity for you to redeem it.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by yusufmurry: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Don't take whatever Umahi is saying to the heart.

He is good but not to be trusted.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by REALretep(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Better for you
Join the moving train for your own good. Stay away at your own peril
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Kennitrust(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Racoon:
Meaning Ebonyi people are not voting the push-to- start emilokan again? Perhaps Umahi have caught up with the Obidient and Yusful frenzy.Agbodo and cassava munching crew, over to unu.

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by MartinsD12(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/02/ill-host-peter-obi-in-ebony-i-like-what-hes-doing-umahi/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
grin I told them obident movement is divine project they were busy asking me how , you all will be shocked, anybody that doesn't support Obi is definitely left out of the new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Racoon:
Meaning Ebonyi people are not voting the push-to- start emilokan again? Perhaps Umahi have caught up with the Obidient and Yusful frenzy.Agbodo and cassava munching crew, over to unu.

childishness at its peak! that pushover will defeat the lying machine before 12pm

Peter obi is not a competitive contestant to Tinubu, you his tribe will know the truth post election
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by seborrhic: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2022
ggood:
Only the Agbadorian and Atiku supporters will hate Peter Obi.

Obi will defeat Agbadorian and Atiku with Landslide and there is nothing their urchins can do about it

Obi will definitely win in the SEast massively,Edo,Rivers,Akea Ibom and Cross River likely since chief election riggers like Akpabio won't have it easy this time.
He may also do appreciably well in the middle belt and Lagos.
Tinubu would win overall in the Southwest.
It's those aboki states with their massive PVC and turnout that will be the deciding factor.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by MartinsD12(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Nijablast: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2022
Politics 101
Give more votes to Obi in the east so that Jagaban can have a free ride. If you know you know
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2022
PLEASE WHO IS THIS ZAINAB TINUBU THAT IS TRENDING ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. CHECK GISTLOVER INSTAGRAM PAGE. WATER DON PASS GARRI OOO
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by frugal(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Every sane and rational person likes what he's doing.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Sunnyski: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Urchins right now

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by ComeToJesus: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Na from clap dem dey take enter dance. The prodigal son Umahi is coming home slowly.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by blessedbanky: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Nice one.

Call us for For IELTS, TOEFL, SAT preparatory classes. At 5 Maxwell avenue, Off NTA Road Port Harcourt. We also offer online classes for persons who aren't resident in Port Harcourt.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by kologba: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
Thank God you are beginning to come back to your normal senses. My governor is now OBIdient, next will be Ikpazu.

I believe before 2023, Gov Wike and his crew will become OBIdient also.

#ObiDatti movement is a spiritual one, nobody can stop it.
use ur OT... Obi know he will not win but will end up cashing out on his popularity...that u are giving him, at the End na u go still be the fool for making endless ranting and wailling. Online,ibo people
and money... grin
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Guyman01: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Ebony state locked down for the Obidients, South South is already in the bag. Edo state the most Obidient state in Nigeria, they are fanatically more Obidient than South East grin
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by M23M(f): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
If you can't beat them, join them.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by GoAndVerify: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
He is trying to become obidient.

But I am suspecting his moves.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by GodisFirst: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2022
A structure has been swallowed by the structureless. Welcome back to reality.
Umahi is now Obidiently Yusful
Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti 2023.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by TrueNigerian300: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?

Thank you very confused set of people...I am still amazed how a people who have produced some of the worst leaders in this country suddenly think only they know the right candidate to rule the country. Now, most of them do not know they are foolishly doing Obi more harm than good.

If you dont vote Obi you are a tribalist, you dont like Nigeria etc. Politics is about interests and numbers and never about emotions, but these fools failed to realise this.You can't insult your way into presidency, they did same thing in 2015 - tribablised the election.

Even the educated ones among them are all crying same things - how can any reasonable person blackmail others into voting their candidates. This is why I said the support for Obi is simply tribal and not based on competency. So why should you cry if others do what you are doing

The truth is the presidency is between Atiku and Tinubu - Obi's and Kwankwaso's votes should have naturally go to Atiku but they are helping Tinubu one way or the other. They will soon go back to Biafra or death, Zoo etc it is just a matter of time. A very hateful set of morons thinking they know better than others!!!
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by IamAtikulate: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
evansjeff:
You bully everybody who is supporting another candidate, they no longer talk on social media (because of course elections do not take place on social media), your candidate wins all the online votes by a wide margin, you get the highest likes and retweets on social media, you get the feeling that your candidate is the most popular and all Nigerians will vote for him meanwhile many of you do not have PVCs.

Elections come and those you bullied to keep quiet come out in mass and vote, your candidate loses, you return back online and shout rigging, you create the impression the winner was rigged into office. You insult the winner until the next election, and the cycle is repeated. When will you have sense?
APC supporter just sacked a girl for supporting Peter Obi in Port Harcourt.

If OBIdients have not done half of what these BATstards and Buharists did in 2014.
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
simultaneousboi:
Thank God you are beginning to come back to your normal senses. My governor is now OBIdient, next will be Ikpazu.

I believe before 2023, Gov Wike and his crew will become OBIdient also.

#ObiDatti movement is a spiritual one, nobody can stop it.

Its not sense dear.. envy don kee them tieya they would ve wish they were in his shoes..

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by newisd75: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter obi is the most intelligent person from all the other candidates. One thing in politics is that they are people that will perform very well in state level and perform poorly at the national level, Peter obi falls on the categories of politicians who will perform better in the national level. I can now understand why his opinion poll rating sky rocketed above BAT in Lagos State after his eloquent brilliant speech in the NBA conference and his amazing idea on how to deal with the problem of the high loan Nigeria has borrowed
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Adayincanada: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2022
As it should be
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by PeterObi4LP: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Believe it or not people never hate as the media made us believe. They were only being sentimental about tribe. They wish Obi could win if their own kind men is not on the ballot.

Vote wisely
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by HIPROFILE(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Man stylishly becoming Obidient!

Ooshe Mr Governor�
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by Jayden001(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2022
I told urchins that there is no single poster of Tinubu in the whole of Ebonyi state and they said campaign have not started. Now the truth is gradually coming out
Re: Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing by HIPROFILE(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu = Taxation

Atiku = Looting

Obi = consumption to Production

Vote wisely Vote for futuristic progress Vote for a greener Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out / Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.