Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology (42693 Views)

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / Gov Umahi Demands ₦1 Billion In Damages From People's Gazette For Defamation / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Decent09(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:
.See how the North is cheating the South.

Everything in Nigeria including Recruitment is done based on local Government.

Party primary election is done based on Local Governent.

Southern Nigeria has 17 states

While Northern Nigeria has 19 states including FCT making it 20

Kano state alone has 44 LGA
And Katsina 34

In the South Lagos has 20 LGA
Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

South East region having only 5 states is a cheat.
Why can't South East have 6 to 7 states just like some zone in the North have 7 states.

I am not from South East, I'm from South South but I hate Injustice

This imbalance is what give North Super advantage in recruitment into federal parastertals

And also in choosing presidential candidates

Modified:
1. The Whole of South-East is less than Niger State on Land Mass.
2. Kano state alone, is more than South-South combine.

And so on and so on.

Furthermore, in the Game of Politics, Majority will always have their WAY and the Minorities have their SAY.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by funkei: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
[/quote][quote author=Ebubu post=116291299]no, Umahi’s level is above you
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by KanwuliaExtra: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na APC go give ticket to Igbo man?
Why you not go APGA or LP?
Apology kee you dia!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by emmykk(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

And Katsina 34

Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

Why can't South East have 6 to 7 states just like some zone in the North have 7 states.

This imbalance is what give North Super advantage in recruitment into federal parastertals

This is true but the primary reason is because the south made up of SW,SS and SE are not united,if they are in united the difference of 17 /20 is not enough for them to oppress the south.

In the just presidential election, things got worsen because justice demand that the SE should have gotten presidential candidate of both APC and PDP to balance inequality but the yoruba fought to get it against supporting the SE and the north fought to get that of the PDP.

The consequences of that is that the north PDP will definitely win next year's election or better place to win next year's election.

Had the yoruba,Igbo and SS in APC and PDP tried and get the party ticket for south east it would have help negotiate a position for the south.
Right now the SW will win their 5 States may be Peter obi will win SE and some SS states and Atiku will sweep all the northern states.

I m from delta state PDP may win here because of okowa as VP .
This is not good for the system in the south
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Ebymyk(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

And Katsina 34

Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

yes you are really talking... This injustice is unbearable, that's why we need Obi on board...
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Bizibi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
kcprince:
Maybe if this man remained in PDP he could have been the running mate to Atiku. Umahi performed well as a governor but unfortunately he joined an evil party and now , he is no longer relevant politically.
yes
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by adecz: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
☑️☑️☑️Nigerian system of democracy calls
for spending huge money at the
party primaries.

▶️Igbo politicians are too Stingy to 'settle'
delegates, that was why they all fell
like a pack of cards.

⏩South South guys who spent money are
now in strong bargaining positions as we
approach 2023 political season.

⏩If anything happens to Jagaba before the
elections, Amaechi will replace him, since
he came second at the primaries.

�And Wike is now holding the PDP blokkos
and twisting it from back to front and
sideways, to enable him have a strong
voice & remain relevant❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Judolisco(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

And Katsina 34

Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

instead of southerners to come together and discuss all dis issues they won't ordinary fulani Herdsmen see how long it took them to resolve the issue....
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by AlphaWolf27: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Its showtime grin grin grin

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Lugard89: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
And you believe APC will let you have it
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by slivertongue: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wike ain't crying but speaking out as a man. LP and PDP are coming for Ebonyi in state and presidential election.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Ayilara1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Same Umahi that has been ranting endlessly since loosing the APC presidential ticket and fighting lawlessness and desperately for the Ebonyi South senatorial ticket?

Glorified mumu overhyping the stupidity of his disastrous sourjoin to the APC. Dave Umahi is the one lamenting. Guy man is stylishly looking for opportunity to return back or join LP

He is simply saying the truth, what has the igbo's gotten from PDP? Why not try something else?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Tunjibalogun: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

Umahi that was disgrace in apc convention presidential primary he got only two votes, right now this umahi is a political paper weight politician, talking nonsense, yes PDP was not ready to give an Igbo man presidency ticket and you went to apc because of that reason what finally happen , did apc give you or any Igbo man same ticket you complain is the reason why you left PDP, nonsense talk.
Umahi got 38 votes. Don't be Ignorant
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Tunjibalogun: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
Decent09:

Modified:
1. The Whole of South-East is less than Niger State on Land Mass.
2. Kano state alone, is more than South-South combine.

And so on and so on.

Furthermore, in the Game of Politics, Majority will always have their WAY and the Minorities have their SAY.
Population not landmass is the criteria. I'm yoruba but the truth is that the igbos were cheated in that regard
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Bimpe29: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
It's really a natural thing in politics, it however frequently happens in Nigeria particularly.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by AsawanaDgreat: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Selfish people

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Babaken(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
Olodo now you join apc have you gotten the tickets.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by abokikhalifa: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
If Nigerians don't want good things. Let them vote PDP
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by desiredhome: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

And Katsina 34

Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

Point of correction, the North is not your problem, you and your southerners and Easterners are their problem......
Wike was fighting all he could to make sure his own brother Uche Secondus be removed despite all the pleads from the same Northerners especially Tambuwa.......
Today wike is at it again saying the current PDP chairman be removed.......
How many people is wike having fight with?......
The Southern leaders are ready to sell all they have to the north because of our selfish ambition and will still come and cry that they are being marginalized.....

1 Like

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by FireUpNow(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Labour will collapse is rickety structure for APC
I know that Wike was always wanting to leave PDP with his recent ranting
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by VULCAN(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
And you left for a party that not only did not pick an Igbo man but ignored all Christians in the country.

Loll. Dumbo
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Jostoman: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Umahi is now looking for attention because nobody get him time again.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by naikeboy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Atiku way day run go live for dubia don come scatter PDP now I believe what obj is saying about atiku. A man that jettisoned his part constitution. How Nigeria go be if him win. Pro Max of Buhari..
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by faceland: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wiki is obviously hurting.
Personally I don't want leader like him, he too rough. Look at how he demolished peoples properties/business over the phantom COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. We don't need an emotional leader, we need a man that thinks.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by dododawa1: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
LordLugard1:

And Katsina 34

Bayelsa 8
Some states 12 LGA

SOUTH EAST and SOUTH WEST has 5 states each.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by clothingonline(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Observing
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Peacecore: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kingspin:
Nigerians are the ones crying not PDP
Umahi, you still get level?
If you can't read and comprehend, then go back to primary school. Wike attacked him when he left pdp, calling him names. Now Wike is the one crying out against injustice in PDP that made Umahi to leave earlier. Whether Tinubu or Obi, I don't care. All I know is that North won't rule us for consecutive four tenures.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Peacecore: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Racoon:
Same Umahi that has been ranting endlessly since loosing the APC presidential ticket and fighting lawlessness and desperately for the Ebonyi South senatorial ticket?

Glorified mumu overhyping the stupidity of his disastrous sourjoin to the APC. Dave Umahi is the one lamenting. Guy man is stylishly looking for opportunity to return back or join LP
Can you show us where he complained about the outcome of the presidential election? If not, then edit your comment and move on.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Peacecore: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
ogascomax:
My friend you are not a wise man. You have no foresight because APC has not added value to your credential or help you in anyway. However for those crying in PDP they are the once pinching themselves and crying at the same time. Even Wike don't understand himself.
Just want to point them out. Thanks.
Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Peacecore: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
kcprince:
Maybe if this man remained in PDP he could have been the running mate to Atiku. Umahi performed well [/b]as a governor but [b]unfortunately he joined an evil party and now , he is no longer relevant politically.
And the projects he embacked on got destroyed by APC. It's disheartening.

Re: Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology by Peacecore: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abujason:

Stupid long throat.

You see your life now?

What have you benefited since you joined APC?

I hope it won’t be long like Tinubu’s audio achievements in Lagos.
He has the party structure as a politician.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him / History Of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.