Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It (55127 Views)

Abuja Wines And Liquor Wholesale/retail / Seriously! When Will This Guy Drink This Cup Of Tea Or Agbo / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Drbarmes(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
The word GAY has many meaning
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Why not,na name I wan drink, and again what's really wrong with the name seff.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement w
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Lumig: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Outright No
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by adecz: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin grin As a straight guy, after you take
4 shots of this drink, you go begin
size up your guy or bar man nyash❗️❗️ ☺️☺️

Nor just try am❗️❗️ ✌️✌️✌️
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Mirawonder007(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sure nah
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Osasjohne: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Collect your money..... Wake up.....

Collect APC money and vote Obi

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Parkleader: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
I am seeing Est 1703, na before your 20generation them start producing the gin, if you no wan drink am no be by force
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Farid24224(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Liquor, beer or whatever is HARAM!!
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by etrange: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol... is it that you people don't know the other meanings of the word or you're too homophobic to the point that the word is now a taboo regardless of the context?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by UrProguy: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gay doesn't have only one meaning op, don't let hate for your fellow human encircle your sense of reasoning. Gay in this context could mean 'happy'. It's a free world...

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by uglodoh(f): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
I think the gay used in naming that drink could have been cheerfulness or heartiness. No company would produce a drink for a particular set of people.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by abobote: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
I hate anything that is related to gay
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is this news or what?

Abegi, next topic!
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by aikyg(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gay means happy.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by CastroTbb(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Bomaye7(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gay also means happy or happiness. Make una dey tru dey check dictionary
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
And I hear say na Atiku produce am ...... any. not my writing
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by T0BY(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
As long as nah shayoo.. no issue. Highness is life

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by treatise: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Revolva:
I was at a popular large shopping mall, somewhere in Lagos , yesterday, for some shopping and i decided to head down to the drinks section of the store, only to discover this drink with a weird name "Mount Gay"

Hahaha, this drink brand name is weird, As the body holding this drink and enjoying it may be a suspected gay person by other people..

Am just suggesting, that you know how people of today are always curious about one's sexuality.
That's a name of an individual just like Marvin Gay.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by greenmouse(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
visit our wine stores on winesandthings.com
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by meobizy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na name I go drink or na highness I dey find? Therein lies your answer.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by LoveGifted(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you drink it, you will be GAY...

Whatever you consume is what you will be.

It starts gradually.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Useless post, I wonder how it made it to front page angry
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Emeka71(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
No way.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Lvgirl: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Revolva:
I was at a popular large shopping mall, somewhere in Lagos , yesterday, for some shopping and i decided to head down to the drinks section of the store, only to discover this drink with a weird name "Mount Gay"

Hahaha, this drink brand name is weird, As the body holding this drink and enjoying it may be a suspected gay person by other people..

Am just suggesting, that you know how people of today are always curious about one's sexuality.

Bro gay is an old English that means happy
Befire they hijacked it.
Google it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Abeg give me one shot
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Oceanjagaban: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Revolva:

Dj play me "I need Igbo and shayo" by portable ft Alicia keys
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by FullBlastLight: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
As far say na shayoo dey inside

Shayoo is life.....which ever brand name it comes with we don't care...

Na after men eye don dirty self before men go come raise the bottle observe am well begin argue

Bros op what about that alcohol called "three penis wine"
What about "skirt"

We earnestly expecting u 2 do better wit ur soul, dude!

Get saved & live free, mehn!
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by AllKnowing: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gay is also the English word for happiness. So...

Mount Gay = Mountain of Happiness.
“Drink, be merry and forget your worries!”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.