Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone (241 Views)

Royal Q Trading Robot / Facts About Royal Q Trading Robot / Royal Q, The Best Trading Robot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Webleysup: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good evening nairalanders,for those of you that trade forex please how do you get signals and also trade using robots.

I downloaded some free robots online but I don't know how to put it in my account...I can trade pretty well on my own but honestly I can't keep losing cash,I really need money since I got a lot of responsibilities.

Please help me if you have an idea it's really frustrating me, other than that advices would also be needed.thanks.
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Ombre(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
I could get few daily signals for you. DM me
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by 310traders(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Webleysup:
Good evening nairalanders,for those of you that trade forex please how do you get signals and also trade using robots.

I downloaded some free robots online but I don't know how to put it in my account...I can trade pretty well on my own but honestly I can't keep losing cash,I really need money since I got a lot of responsibilities.

Please help me if you have an idea it's really frustrating me, other than that advices would also be needed.thanks.

Bot will make you some money but you might lose your capital and your gains if the market goes against the bot's set up.

My piece of advice is delete the bot and trade by yourself... If you need an helping hand,I can guide you in trading and taking right trading decisions... I will teach you for FREE... You can contact me on Whatsapp ..081 3five eight7 604seven

You can check up my thread for more info
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Webleysup: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2022
Ok I will do just that thanks
Webleysup:

Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Webleysup: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2022
310traders:

Bot will make you some money but you might lose your capital and your gains if the market goes against the bot's set up.

My piece of advice is delete the bot and trade by yourself... If you need an helping hand,I can guide you in trading and taking right trading decisions... I will teach you for FREE... You can contact me on Whatsapp ..081 3five eight7 604seven

You can check up my thread for more info
thank you very much sir I will do just that
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Webleysup: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Ombre:
I could get few daily signals for you. DM me
ok sir on it
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
You can't install robots on mobile. Get a computer.
Re: Please How Do They Install Free Trading Robot To Phone by 310traders(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Karleb:
You can't install robots on mobile. Get a computer.

Says who... Some Robot work on mobile phone...

But as far as I'm concerned,they are not reliable... You hear vendors of bots telling you that they'll give you the updated versions for free if you buy their bots... IMO, That's telling you that it can't be fully depended on.

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion; Being Proud And Arrogant Is A Virtue / Buy Portable Electric Juicer Blender Usb / Remains Of Man Found 4yrs After Dying In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.