Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Unpopular Opinion; Being Proud And Arrogant Is A Virtue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unpopular Opinion; Being Proud And Arrogant Is A Virtue (244 Views)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Why Is Child Adoption Unpopular In Nigeria? / What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion; Being Proud And Arrogant Is A Virtue by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dear diary, I swear the next day any of these idiots whose breakfast is always roasted yam and palm oil, will open their useless tongue to call me "Proud" again, I promise to bite off that person's left ear.
That person should only pray that a miracle, like the one that was done in John 18 happens again, IF NOT, that ear will be forever condemned, because by the time, my incisors apply the pressure of guilt and wickedness on the tip of that person's left eye, It is a done deal.
Just imagine calling this fresh, fine, pink lipped dude, whose only male competition in the whole entire planet is Groovy, Karim Benzema, and Olalademi Asake, proud.
What do you actually expect
I should be filled with humility, despite having these neat teeths that not up to 7 people in Kwara can boast about.
With this intelligence that beats all human imagination, you mean I should not raise my shoulder.
Oga, You MUST be mad.
I will be proud whenever I want.
Whichever time this spirit of bragging comes upon me, I will exhibit it to the fullest.
I will snub whoever my heart desires to snub, and there is nothing you, or anyone can do about it.
If you're having low esteem issues, see a therapist, or better still, consult a herbalist, to save cost..
A lot of Mad people everywhere �
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Being Proud And Arrogant Is A Virtue by LikeAking: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Ebus12:
Dear diary, I swear the next day any of these idiots whose breakfast is always roasted yam and palm oil, will open their useless tongue to call me "Proud" again, I promise to bite off that person's left ear.
That person should only pray that a miracle, like the one that was done in John 18 happens again, IF NOT, that ear will be forever condemned, because by the time, my incisors apply the pressure of guilt and wickedness on the tip of that person's left eye, It is a done deal.
Just imagine calling this fresh, fine, pink lipped dude, whose only male competition in the whole entire planet is Groovy, Karim Benzema, and Olalademi Asake, proud.
What do you actually expect
I should be filled with humility, despite having these neat teeths that not up to 7 people in Kwara can boast about.
With this intelligence that beats all human imagination, you mean I should not raise my shoulder.
Oga, You MUST be mad.
I will be proud whenever I want.
Whichever time this spirit of bragging comes upon me, I will exhibit it to the fullest.
I will snub whoever my heart desires to snub, and there is nothing you, or anyone can do about it.
If you're having low esteem issues, see a therapist, or better still, consult a herbalist, to save cost..
A lot of Mad people everywhere �

Seconded

Dem one kill ya vibe.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Mastitis / Free Instagram Followers / Do You Share The Bills With Your Husband?Answering All Your Intriguing Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.