Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) (4264 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
According to the info, they were actually taking photos for a TV series, and the nun could not really take it and I don't blame her because she believes in the traditional family setting and the funniest part is that same sex relationship is actually legal in Italy.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/the-moment-nun-stopped-two-ladies-from.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
She was like no girl on girl kissing here, stop that rubbish cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Same sex relationship is legal in Italy.

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
It was a photo shoot grin

1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by fati2001(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beautiful partners.
I love to see everyone as one.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
fati2001:
Beautiful partners

It was a photo shoot cheesy
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
The nun said its devilish ,do you agree? Diablo means devil

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by fati2001(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

It was a photo shoot cheesy
Why.
It would be better to be real cool

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
fati2001:

Why.

It would be better to be real cool

Well, it's legal in Italy so they are freecheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Are we not supposed to be promoting Polygamy instead of Sodomy?
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
She was right to stop that rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
AstraDroid:
Are we not supposed to be promoting Polygamy instead of Sodomy?

The white man says polygamy is bad, but same sex relationship is perfectly normal grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
She was right to stop that rubbish

But it's legal in Italy na grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
If it's in Nigeria, they will say it's a skit
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The white man says polygamy is bad but same sex relationship is perfectly normal grin
They want you to put your penis in a hole that people shit with.
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

But it's legal in Italy na grin

It's still disgusting and crass

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
chigoziri2403:
If it's in Nigeria, they will say it's a skit
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Mercury12(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Madam Just sprinkle holy water on them.
That homosexual demon will jump out. If their case is strong carry them go mountain of fire.
Yeye children

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mercury12:
Madam Just sprinkle holy water on them.
That homosexual demon will jump out. If their case is strong carry them go mountain of fire.
Yeye children

shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Slynation(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nice one...
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Mercury12(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
At least it is already on record that they had been warn
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Lvgirl: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
fati2001:
Beautiful partners.
I love to see everyone as one.

Fati2001 are you LGBT sympathiser? Omo u fall my hand
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Benwallt(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Napoli Poor like that. See the background.
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Benwallt:
Napoli Poor like that. See the background.

grin grin grin, All countries have ghettos even America, look at napoli.

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Benwallt(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin grin, All countries have ghettos even America, look at napoli.
Ok brOther

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by MrBachelor: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
The black girl dey enter my eyes. Her smile na die. If I see erima just like her I fit consider marriage o.

To the matter, I can not kiss another man whether is for photoshoots or not. Never. Those two ladies up there have lesbian tendencies.
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by grandstar(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2022
MrBachelor:
The black girl dey enter my eyes. Her smile na die. If I see erima just like her I fit consider marriage o.

To the matter, I can not kiss another man whether is for photoshoots or not. Never. Those two ladies up there have lesbian tendencies.

I concur with you.
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by RikkyFocus(f): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
shocked
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by BeanmanX(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The white man says polygamy is bad, but same sex relationship is perfectly normal grin
White men re damn confused... grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
It isn't devilish
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by BeanmanX(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Thonia69:
It isn't devilish
Kiss a man and u will change your mindset.. grin
Re: The Moment A Nun Stopped Two Ladies From Kissing In Napoli(photos, 18+) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
Kiss a man and u will change your mindset.. grin
What's special about kissing a man, that'll change my mindset?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? / A Christian Dating Agency In Nigeria Deviod Of Fraud / Backsides And Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.