Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) (76180 Views)

Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by swaly: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
kolamilan:
Mumu girl. I searched all through the note, can't pinpoint what trigger her suicide.

Asin nah waiting make me read the letter self if ago see waiting she day suffer from com make her to take her life..

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by samx4real(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Leave this people...

Join me lets start minting PLC ultima and make our own money.

@https://platinworld.com/en/3661142722

The license fee and total packages is summarized below.

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Sluacoast(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
I'm pretty sure you'll not be miss. Anyone who died of suicide is a coward. Yes I know it your Life and you can choose whatever you want with it but still yet. You're just a fucking coward
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Softmirror: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Why wld u do dat to your OPPA.
This is so painful
All u white people need deliverance as well
The way u dey choose suicide is more than mental illness..

THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by HITsquad: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Depression is real and should be taken more seriously...

It's a form of mental disorder.. It sometimes has nothing to do with money and well-being.

You can be a billionaire, famous, have a perfect family, have a perfect life and have access to every source of happiness you will ever need. And yet you are depressed!

Alot of people are secretly living with this mental sickness, so always do your best to check on your friends and loved ones.

Caring and listening to depressd people has been proven to be the best treatment for this particular mental illnesses. Just cos someone is acting totally normal and OK doesn't mean they are really OK...

Always check out for withdrawals. When someone suddenly starts withdrawing from people and normal activities... Starts talking less, starts spending alot of time all by himself/herself. It could be an early sign of depression.

5 Likes

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Blackfire(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
If this one had tasted black diiiiccck she will wish to live forever

1 Like

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by safarigirl(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
This is so painful

South Koreans are not white people.

Black people also commit suicide. Just because dem no dey write letter, or you no sabi them, no mean say dead body no full lagoon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by AndroidAI(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by NEDULASER(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
kolamilan:
Mumu girl. I searched all through the note, can't pinpoint what trigger her suicide.

Me too
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Landmack: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
This is so painful

Just keep ur mouth shut okay?!
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Sharatan(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
The devil is in the business of deceiving so many people in this generation especially the young ones.
All he does is to deceive them that suicide is a way out of your troubles.

Do not fall for his trap. Suicide is self-Murder and is an Expressway to Hell Fire.
There is no condition that you are in here on earth that is comparable to Hell.

When you are burdened with the cares of life, JESUS Christ has his hands wide- open to receive you, remould you and heal you.

Hell is real! And it is not a palatable place at all at all.

This is well said.
At least not all that crap you keep on commenting on every other thread

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Dalnadoni: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
So sad...i cant imagine how she might have felt before giving up...i wish her family will be able to take comfort.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Elidrisy20: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you reach there,my regards to Bruce Lee & his son
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by mjuvey3: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Life is a warfare not a funfare.

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by sandland: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yes. She has no good reason. That she felt like dieing. Summary, she died of depression.

1 Like

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
kolamilan:
That's because suicide doesn't always have a trigger, dingbat! lipsrsealed

Depression, for millions, is in the blood and brain, not caused by environmental factors. undecided
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Wtf triggered her suicide? Abi person go just Dey, com feel like to overboard? undecided
Again, suicide is not always triggered by external factors. undecided
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by dublinkmy6: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Product of the mental conditioning of the society she found herself in.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Gospel2Day: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
They even have a Suicide Forest in Japan, I think.
That's Satan's special project in that axis of the world.
Luxury and modernity won't satisfy the heart of anyone.
Only Jesus can make living fulfilling and rewarding.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by sandland: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
There weren't sufficient excitement in her life
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Mrklemo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rach310:
grin This post is somehow funny sha,she just killed herself for no reason

She wrote this..

I wanted to act so badly. Perhaps it was my all, and it was a part of me. However, living that life wasn’t easy. I don’t want to do anything else. That was so hopeless. Having something you want to do is a blessing, but I realized that only wanting to do that thing is a curse.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Mrklemo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
kolamilan:

I wanted to act so badly. Perhaps it was my all, and it was a part of me. However, living that life wasn’t easy. I don’t want to do anything else. That was so hopeless. Having something you want to do is a blessing, but I realized that only wanting to do that thing is a curse.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Hornome: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't this one has the slightest of sense cus why commit suicide when there are different psychologist, psychiatrists and phychoterapist to talk to.
What If she was a Nigerian undecidedangry
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
This is so painful

As innnnn
the thing weak me self
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by inosend: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
She died in vain if you ask me but, thankfully, nobody is asking me so I'm not saying my mind that she died in vain. Suicide is for weaklings.
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by abbey621(m): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Death got to be easy cos life is hard, it will leave you mentally, physically and emotionally scarred.......(Jackie Chan, 1960)

1 Like

Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Exceed15: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Depression!
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by Muna400(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pple are going Tru a lot.. Be it white or Black.. Depression is real, she didn't die just because she was poor and couldn't afford de good tinz of life, she said she is just tired.. Tired of what exactly?? Let her come live in Nigeria for one month, she will know dat she had it easy but on a more serious note, we should pray and help one another cos a little kindness or kind word goes a long way... But diz South Korea pple, dey too look alike, can't tell one from de oda
Re: South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) by donprinyo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Too much good things is very bad, just like High BP and Low BP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.