Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56970 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Igboslayer: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Mchawi:

Keep recycling same nonsense. Olodo. Black cloth is now an insignia. You think you are talking to fools Abi? Who is Tinubu? What's his real name? Why can't he reveal his primary and secondary school certificates? Nonsense drug dealer
Werey Tell us he didn't invest in SABMiller that produces Hero beer wearing biafra logo as label?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Igboslayer: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2022
NnamdiKanu:
all these your images proves you a fuuul .. damn is this all you could come up with against your opponent... Failure defending failure
Mumu mán, tell us he didn't do all these? Tell us they are all lies.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2022
akezn:
Bursted.

Someone above posted this as Tinubu commissioning one of his projects, pure lie.

This was when he was invited by Oshiomhole to come and commission the New Lagos Road project in Benin City after it was reconstructed by the Oshiomhole administration. Because you see Lagos there, you go copy and paste. New Lagos Road is in Benin City, not Lagos. As you can see above, it was reported by the Observer newspaper which is the Edo State government owned media agency.
This guys are now doing Google search with Tinubu commissions Lagos road
Very funny grin grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2022
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Seunmsg
This thread funny die grin
Baba don run as everywhere hot
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Appdriod: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Mandate2023:

What did obi do that's above building roads grin
Lekki freezone was inaugurated by tinubu tell us obi own

Mumu. Why do you think I am promoting obi?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by EverblazingTee: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2022
My comment wasn't meant to campaign for Tinubu or make Obi seem bad, I only stated the obvious which everybody already knows.

Regarding your question, I can't remember all the things Tinubu did in Lagos as a governor but I can still remember he launched the Blindness Prevention Programme which include Jigi Bola, he grew the internally generated revenue of Lagos State, housing projects in different parts of Lagos, payment of WAEC/NECO fees and free education for public primary and secondary schl students in the state (I personally benefited from this), creation of extra LCDAs, LASTMA, the Independent Power Plant for Lagos, and more...
kingsclass:

Give us details of his performance in Lagos State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by deebrownneymar: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.
Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

This is 199-2003 because I am tired and will do for his second term later.

Please join me on this beautiful thread of verification.

This is the original "Go and verify"

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

There are lots more and I will bring them as time goes.

I will also do a part 2 (his second term) tomorrow.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

Total rubbish
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by macrodata(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

It was after his tenure that internet/camera phones were brought into the country.
Don't mind them, yet there are pishurs of Amoda before he became governor.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by akezn: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2022
This is not Google search my brother. New Lagos Road is in Benin City. Confirm.

Agboriotejoye:

This guys are now doing Google search with Tinubu commissions Lagos road
Very funny grin grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mchawi(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey Tell us he didn't invest in SABMiller that produces Hero beer wearing biafra logo as label?

See this jobless idiot. So every rising sun insignia belongs to Biafra? Are you daft? Like only water full your empty skull
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by lagosrd: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
So no photo evidence?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Morningstarrr(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2022
E no go better for anybody still supporting APC

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by chinchum(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:

No picture was taken during the construction?
it is laughable with the request for picture. Does Thisday reporting the commissioning with dates inferior to picture. I bet there will be pictures, but how can that be prioritised as proof ahead of an actual reporting of dailies.

If a random picture is provided, wont you even want a description ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
akezn:
This is not Google search my brother. New Lagos Road is in Benin City. Confirm.

I know. You're correct. I'm speaking of the guy who just did Google search and pasted the first thing he saw
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Prosper123: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
EverblazingTee:
My comment wasn't meant to campaign for Tinubu or make Obi seem bad, I only stated the obvious which everybody already knows.

Regarding your question, I can't remember all the things Tinubu did in Lagos as a governor but I can still remember he launched the Blindness Prevention Programme which include Jigi Bola, he grew the internally generated revenue of Lagos State, housing projects in different parts of Lagos, payment of WAEC/NECO fees and free education for public primary and secondary schl students in the state (I personally benefited from this), creation of extra LCDAs, LASTMA, the Independent Power Plant for Lagos, and more...
please remove the prevention program, free education and payment of waec there. They insult people's intelligence. Others are things that other governors with smaller state revenue also do.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by snoopz: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
I was checking the thread on obi's achievements, it included pictures lot of them , but this amoda's own na weyin we call audio project in Nigeria
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Siwel25:

A reasonable person will ask if he actually did those projects , how durable they are and if anyone else can lay claim to it. No one can deny he did those projects. His photographer will reel out some of them but mischievous people like u will still talk cos Obi has nothing significant to show.

I was there during Igando-Ikotun opening and we didn't have camera phones. Very few even had 3310 then so be reasonable. His achievements are verifiable. Go there or fact check if anyone else can challenge his claim. Tinubu does not need validation from frustrated online Zombidients though cos u're frustrated about Obi's poor track record.

Millions know that Awka is underdeveloped even without pictures. They also know that people keep running away from the state into Tinubu's Lagos. Aarun oju ni.

They also know that people keep running away from the state into Tinubu's Lagos.

This is the most disgusting sentence you Tinubu zombies uses That get me angry. So Tinubu practically created Lagos ?

A state that has been in existence almost a hundred years before he was born. A former capital territory with access to a major seaport and airport. Do you know how many multinational companies that were in Lagos before Tinubu became governor ? Or Tinubu built Ikoyi also ?

Honestly you guys need to stop using That line.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by OgaTimo(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2022
i ask again
whose pocket everything dey enter
as fa as i know that doesnt count
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:

You see your life, the main problem of illiterates like you is greediness, when you are not allowed to have your way, you go blank, a simple observation I made and you are here ranting, still trying to understand your problem is, even Tinubu does not know of your existence. All you have in your mind is Igbo this, igbo that as if you worth a thing.

Eko atlantic was never his idea, he only approved it because the company proposed to contract a wall at no cost to the Government to stop the encroachment of bar beach into the city. Read below:
A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR THE ONGOING EROSION
Recognizing the dire need for action, Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu called for solutions. South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the city planners and designers of Eko Atlantic City, worked with marine engineers Royal Haskoning to create Eko Atlantic City and submitted the project to the Lagos State Government for consideration as a solution that could solve the problem of coastal erosion at no financial cost to the Government.

The sustainable solution created by South Energyx and Royal Haskoning called for reclaiming the land that had been lost to 100 years of coastal erosion and erecting a sea revetment to protect Victoria Island permanently from the onslaught of the Atlantic Ocean. The design and testing of a sea wall, which could stand the worst storms in 1,000 years, was tested to its’ limits in Copenhagen at the Danish Hydraulic Institute.

A Concession Agreement was concluded in July 2006 between Lagos State Government and South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. Commencement on The Great Wall of Lagos could begin.

Says the miscreantt who champion a mediocre failureeee like Peter Obi just because he's Igbo. You can't even process what you write.

You stoopid self saw that the articles were dated but since you're envious and knew your Peter Obi can't match up, you're displaying stoopidityyyyy.

If you weren't stooopid, you would have Found out why Eko Atlantic city came in place. Eko Atlantic city was birthed in a bid to solve the water waves that was disturbing Lagos citizens. Tinubu didn't only solve the problem but created a mega hub out of it. That's the genius we crave. Not your D pass graduate failureeee like Peter Obi. You dey mad!
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the miscreantt who champion a mediocre failureeee like Peter Obi just because he's Igbo. You can't even process what you write.

You stoopid self saw that the articles were dated but since you're envious and knew your Peter Obi can't match up, you're displaying stoopidityyyyy.

If you weren't stooopid, you would have Found out why Eko Atlantic city came in place. Eko Atlantic city was birthed in a bid to solve the water waves that was disturbing Lagos citizens. Tinubu didn't only solve the problem but created a mega hub out of it. That's the genius we crave. Not your D pass graduate failureeee like Peter Obi. You dey mad!
That's your problem, ever since Tinubu ruled lagos without any tangible project to show for his 8years, any other good thing done by anybody in Lagos is Tinubu's creation but when we say that peter obi birthed Anambra Airport, gazetted land for it but couldn't actualize it before his tenure finished and Obiano with the already existing PPP in the state actualized, you will disagree but see you cursing your whole family linage here simply because of your overhyped unfit candidate.

Very greedy set of people
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
PLEASE WHO IS THIS ZAINAB TINUBU THAT IS TRENDING ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. CHECK GISTLOVER INSTAGRAM PAGE. WATER DON PASS GARRI OOO
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mandate2023: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Appdriod:

Mumu. Why do you think I am promoting obi?

I thought as much

Ur father
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:

That's your problem, ever since Tinubu ruled lagos without any tangible project to show for his 8years, any other good thing done by anybody in Lagos is Tinubu's creation but when we say that peter obi birthed Anambra Airport, gazetted land for it but couldn't actualize it before his tenure finished and Obiano with the already existing PPP in the state actualized, you will disagree but see you cursing your whole family linage here simply because of your overhyped unfit candidate.

Very greedy set of people

Yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and your Peter Obi. Of course your stoopid loonatic self wouldn't see Tinubu's legacies. Yeye dey smell.

Which Peter Obi birthed Anambra airport? You dey mad? Did Peter Obi lay down any print or initiative for it? All what his miscreantttt said was Obiano used the money Peter Obi saved bla bla bla. You dey mad?

Anyway, high time you miscreantttss are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MULANO: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by EverblazingTee: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Well, that's your opinion I guess but these are facts.
Prosper123:
please remove the prevention program, free education and payment of waec there. They insult people's intelligence. Others are things that other governors with smaller state revenue also do.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Pacyrus(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?
You speak very well. Bless you bro
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Prosper123: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and your Peter Obi. Of course your stoopid loonatic self wouldn't see Tinubu's legacies. Yeye dey smell.

Which Peter Obi birthed Anambra airport? You dey mad? Did Peter Obi lay down any print or initiative for it? All what his miscreantttt said was Obiano used the money Peter Obi saved bla bla bla. You dey mad?

Anyway, high time you miscreantttss are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion.
You didn't know Obiano acknowledged that the money for the project was from part of what Peter Obi saved
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Prosper123:

You didn't know Obiano acknowledged that the money for the project was from part of what Peter Obi saved

Obiano didn't. It was dem say dem say gibberish you miscreantttss resorted to. What Obiano stated with his mouth was that Peter Obi left him with more than 120b debt
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Opintiwa: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Obiano didn't. It was dem say dem say gibberish you miscreantttss resorted to. What Obiano stated with his mouth was that Peter Obi left him with more than 120b debt

Is that why you did not make it at 35?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

You have to ask yourself one thing, is Tinubu from Lagos? Did Tinubu create Lagos, did he make Lagos, Tinubu is only cashing out from Lagos taxes and you are here shouting like a mad man, you better start planning for yourself. We are presenting you with a proven achiever in the person of Peter Obi and out of your myopic tribal disease , you are here exhibiting exhibiting low IQ.
Lagos was built by both federal, state and regional government including the residence.
If everyone leaves Lagos, your like will go into extinction because you won't see anyone to lay your frustrations on. I hope you have eaten today because the way you are shouting, hunger could be the culprit, who knows, Madness could just be the only visible symptom for now.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
mycar:

You have to ask yourself one thing, is Tinubu from Lagos? Did Tinubu create Lagos, did he make Lagos, Tinubu is only cashing out from Lagos taxes and you are here shouting like a mad man, you better start planning for yourself. You are presenting you with a proven achiever in the person of Peter Obi and out of your myopic tribal disease , you are here exhibiting exhibiting low IQ.
Lagos was built by both federal, state and regional government including the residence.
8f everyone leaves Lagos now, your like will go into extinction because you won't see anyone to lay your frustrations on. I hope you have eaten today because the way you are shouting, hunger could be the culprit, who knows, Madness could just be the only visible symptom for now.

Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos hence it's his state, just like Anambra is Peter Obi's Anambra. Be proud of your state. You dey mad?

Only Lagos Island was federal capital. Sink that into your skull.

Myopic tribal disease is championing failureeee like Peter Obi just cos he's Igbo. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Cook Of Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Absconds With $6m In Cash & Jewelry / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.