Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56975 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mchawi(f): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Tinubu has tangible legacies and solid templates for development. We are yet to see any legacies from OBI.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

Keep recycling same nonsense. Olodo. Black cloth is now an insignia. You think you are talking to fools Abi? Who is Tinubu? What's his real name? Why can't he reveal his primary and secondary school certificates? Nonsense drug dealer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Minjim: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Freebills12:
Is this how Tinibu built Lagos, bro these things you mentioned are nothing to compare to what Obi did in Anambra state in disjointed eight years.

Avail us
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Have you seen picture of 3rd mainland bridge project? grin

But when you get to Lagos you go use am cross from one end of Lagos to the other.

Have you seen picture of National Theater project, or National Stadium project? No.
But you see it korokoro eye.

What else do you need?

Tinubu is his own man, he does not operate on Obi's level, and cannot be compared.
3mb na Tinubu construct am? Or did he construct national stadium?

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by olatuns2017: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.
Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

This is 199-2003 because I am tired and will do for his second term later.

Please join me on this beautiful thread of verification.

This is the original "Go and verify"

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

There are lots more and I will bring them as time goes.

I will also do a part 2 (his second term) tomorrow.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

I see thousands of Igbos chased out of Lagos after 2023 elections

By force una go develop una zoo and leave Nigeria
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by olatuns2017: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

Dot nation

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by stanluiz(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Minjim:

Google search will help you better

Picture of him commissioning projects when he was a governor from 1999 to 2007.

The pictures am seeing here are recent pictures commissioned by other states which he is invited.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by chinchum(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
kaysy:
These are all fresh made-up posts that were backdated, Ikotun-Igando road was constructed by Fashola in his first term.

No link showing the posts cos they know if they show the link, it will carry the exact date the post was made irrespective that it was backdated.
That is not true. Aregbsola , the then commisioner of works supervised the road and it was constructed by Julius Berger. Tinubu was in a class of his own compared to his contemporaries from 1999-2007.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by sunboy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:
No pictures of the said projects, they are all audio projects for now

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but I know for sure that Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos is no audio. Politics or sentiments aside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Minjim:
You asked for picture of what he Commissioned, didn't you?
Or you didn't see him commissioning them?

If you wants details, use Google

Can you see the title of this thread? grin

Safe to conclude that Tinubu did nothing then going by what you posted, so thank you.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by forgiveness: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

What did he say is the problem and what best solution did he proffer?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by EverblazingTee: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu may have some lapses, but it would be an insult to compare him with obi in terms of performance as a governor. Tinubu obviously did better..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:

The only lunatic and mad person here is you, we saw the date hence we are asking for the pictures of the said projects, are the publishers too lazy to add the pictural evidence there, have you not even seen government commissioning none existing project on tv and when you get there you won't see anything?
Gullibilty is madness, better wise up

You saw the date but your Ipob brain couldn't process it. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. You dey mad!

You're stoopid to not know millennium schools etc.

Or the Fact that the recent NBA conference held in Eko Atlantic city which is Tinubu's legacies.

Shameless unintelligibleeee Ipob miscreantt people who champion a mediocre failureeee like Peter Obi.

High time you are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion. Yeye dey smell..
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by CaptainFM1: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

Trust me, Tinubu's coming out is to pave way for Obi. I don't see him wanting to become President other than spoiling the show for Atiku. He sincerely wants the Presidency to go to South, and with the political coup Atiku played PDP in the primary, he just had to step forward to mettle him. I think he will remain the King maker he's known for and lift Obi to the throne. I don't see him as desperate as many think, but rather as a master tactician. They wanted to play the same game at APC primary to ensure Lawan becomes the APC presidential candidate, but Tinubu saw that coming. He saw the Northern tricks. That's why you see APC postponing their presidential primary. It's my view though, but in all, I see him balancing the race for Peter Obi.

You already saw the coup PDP played the so called Woked Wike. Now, he's tormenting them. Don't be surprised Asiwaju had a master and grand plan in that too.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by kingsclass: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
EverblazingTee:
Tinubu may have some lapses, but it would be an insult to compare him with obi in terms of performance as a governor. Tinubu obviously did better..
Give us details of his performance in Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by aujile(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:
Selfishness won't let him do that...i mean, how do you expect those he raised to attain the height that he never attained? He only raised the so called people for selfish reasons... Emilokun

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MizMyColi(f): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

None of what you posted has any links to the actual posts on Google.

How did you come about these screenshots?

Where are the source links?

Kindly repost them on the original post if you've already posted them.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Temptee101(m): 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:
No pictures of the said projects, they are all audio projects for now

Big audio

Tinubu is a fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ire803386: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
In 2001? How old are you again

manutdrichie:

It will end, we want to see pinchures abeg o grin

Abi camera phone no dey at that time? grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Lazenby007(m): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish ! Tinubu can never rule Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Truthdeypain: 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

It was after his tenure that internet/camera phones were brought into the country.

Una no go kill me for this nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Yalwayzme: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Real niggar
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nchenches: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Even if Tinubu built Lagos from scratch, that doesn't qualify the now old and sickly Tinubu to preside over contemporay Nigeria, in the presence of healthier, better educated and more energetic presidential candidates.

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by abokikhalifa: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:

My guy, if Peter obi truly knows Nigeria problem and can solve it. He would have solved Anambra problem when he was the state govt for 8 years. Or is Anambra not part of Nigeria ? Are their problems different ?

What do you think ?

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Badguy77:
Tilimbu to commission, tilimbu to commission nai i dey read.. Abeg where the pishures... Pictures or I don't believe it...

grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by sharpsecret: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
he killed democrazy in lagos,he turned lagos state to his company where he choose who wud be manger even if against the wil of the people,.he created agbero.,
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Jacketaltrade: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
sharpsecret:
he killed democrazy in lagos,he turned lagos state to his company where he choose who wud be manger even if against the wil of the people,.he created agbero.,
Maka next time it's democracy.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Obamaofusa: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
skuribeebo:
At least we read it on papers and it's on record.
Can we read peter Obi own?

Obi did not know what to do in Anambra.
He is bereft of ideas.Anambra people said he is a curse and a bad omen.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by sharpsecret: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Maka next time it's democracy.
thanks so much..but i still make sense die.abi?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by atinga1: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

But when you get to Lagos you go use am cross from one end of Lagos to the other.

Have you seen picture of National Theater project, or National Stadium project? No.

What else do you need?

Tinubu is his own man, he does not operate on Obi's level, and cannot be compared.
No sense completely. If we were to inquire about pictures of the third mainland bridge from IBB, I'm sure he would send us some.
The bridge was built a long time ago...close to 15 yrs before the drug lord built his audio projects.
Where is the video?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MrColdsweat: 12:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Fake! Fake! Fake!

Get a proper professional. You were not smart alone to forge at least 10 different newspapers. Using only thisday and pm gave you away
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Bbbwings: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
He had to wait till March to commission projects.
Something to dangle to show he is working
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Bbbwings: 12:22am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

What else do you need?

You're being obtuse
Se Tinubu lo ko awon building yen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.