Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56877 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by bdon123(m): 12:35am On Sep 03, 2022
U are wasting ur time...even if u say Tinubu built naija we wont vote him.
If i be u,i for collect d money i.e the 20k Tinubu giv u buy half bag of rice fpr my family n chin up �
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Bbbwings: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2022
wolebest:

Go to the locations mentioned

I know of the Igando Road project which still stand till today. It was a game changer linking Alimosho and Ojo axis without going through Badagry expressway.
Ogbeni na fashola build the road
No bobo us for here.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by BurialGround: 12:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Tinubu has tangible legacies and solid templates for development. We are yet to see any legacies from OBI.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

See another Peter Obi connection with IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by showafrica(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

The problem is some people consumed too much agbado and cassava that blocked there thinking faculty. It's well
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by NothingDoMe: 1:42am On Sep 03, 2022
BurialGround:

See another Peter Obi connection with IPOB.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Even Buba Marwa performed more than your Jagaban. His records are there to see sef.

Shame on u! Were u on Facebook in 2003? How many projects were captured then? Who doesn't know Tinubu fixed Island Maternity, Agege Motor road, Oregun road and others? What useless pics are u asking for? They are still there unless u tell me someone else did them which u can't!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 03, 2022
showafrica:

The problem is some people consumed too much agbado and cassava that blockeid there thinking faculty. It's well

U're the one voting for a man who left his state capital grossly underdeveloped. Who didn't build any standard school or industry in 8 years. U're the one who needs to be checked . Just look at Anambra and u pity these sorosoke youths!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by showafrica(m): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Siwel25:

U're the one voting for a man who left his state capital grossly underdeveloped. Who didn't build any standard school or industry in 8 years. U're the one who needs to be checked . Just look at Anambra and u pity these sorosoke youths!

Nigeria ganged up and caged south east and you expect magic to happen without violence. Anambra may not be a Dubai but its a center of commerce and production. Well Las Las, agbado man will rule west, atiku rules north and let Peter Obi rule an independent east. You people should continue consuming, we just want to be productive.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Siwel25:

Shame on u! Were u on Facebook in 2003? How many projects were captured then? Who doesn't know Tinubu fixed Island Maternity, Agege Motor road, Oregun road and others? What useless pics are u asking for? They are still there unless u tell me someone else did them which u can't!

You are weeping at this odd hour of the night. Show us pictures then they start throwing tantrums. grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 03, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are weeping at this odd hour of the night. Show us pictures then they start throwing tantrums. grin grin grin grin

A reasonable person will ask if he actually did those projects , how durable they are and if anyone else can lay claim to it. No one can deny he did those projects. His photographer will reel out some of them but mischievous people like u will still talk cos Obi has nothing significant to show.

I was there during Igando-Ikotun opening and we didn't have camera phones. Very few even had 3310 then so be reasonable. His achievements are verifiable. Go there or fact check if anyone else can challenge his claim. Tinubu does not need validation from frustrated online Zombidients though cos u're frustrated about Obi's poor track record.

Millions know that Awka is underdeveloped even without pictures. They also know that people keep running away from the state into Tinubu's Lagos. Aarun oju ni.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Gospel367: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Have you seen picture of 3rd mainland bridge project? grin

But when you get to Lagos you go use am cross from one end of Lagos to the other.

Have you seen picture of National Theater project, or National Stadium project? No.
But you see it korokoro eye.

What else do you need?

Tinubu is his own man, he does not operate on Obi's level, and cannot be compared.

I always say it is touts and illiterates that follow Tinubu. A simple Google search or questioning of your parents, will reveal to you the 3rd mainland bridge was a federal government project built by a former military president and even possibly commissioned before your yeye Tinubu came to power. Next, you will tell us that Tinubu constructed CBN and started WAEC/NECO in Nigeria
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:46am On Sep 03, 2022
abbey621:

You don't know the way to Alausa which ones be pictures? Even person wey still dey diapers in 2003 dey ask picture orisirisi grin. If you doubt any of these projects say which one and people wey know go clarify for you....picture kor, video ni!
Olodo ni e, show us pictures
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Soso990240(m): 4:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Tinubu has tangible legacies and solid templates for development. We are yet to see any legacies from OBI.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.
up till now, non of you have proven to us that Peter Obi owns the company you mentioned.
Secondly, Doctors went on strike when Peter Obi was still Battling impeachment.
I can't tell u everything since you are a blind TINUBU supporter.
You people claimed that TINUBU took a former Federal Capital Territory Lagos from nothing to something, how petty can you be?
It's like saying that the FCT minister is the one that Made Abuja what it is... Does it make sense?

You people claim TINUBU generated billions in revenue, how come he still borrowed $143 million dollars from African Dev bank and also borrowed another #532 billion naira, and non was accounted for.. what happened? Up until today, TINUBU still collect individual taxes from every shop in every market in Lagos state. Is that the kind of man i should vote for? God forbid
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Soso990240(m): 4:14am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

But when you get to Lagos you go use am cross from one end of Lagos to the other.

Have you seen picture of National Theater project, or National Stadium project? No.

What else do you need?

Tinubu is his own man, he does not operate on Obi's level, and cannot be compared.
Most of u TINUBU supporters are so dumb. So Tinubu constructed 3rd mainland bridge? Then name the project Jakande executed you fool.
Most of you are kids that were still little when TINUBU was Governor, he just recruited you to spread lies, that's why you credit same TINUBU for projects done by Federal Government, Jakande and even Fashola.. una suppose shame

So TINUBU also want to claim he built National theatre? Lol.. something that was built during the military era of Obasanjo.

TINUBU built the a bellow Average stadium with a whooping $360 million,
While Godswill Akpabio built an average stadium with the sum of $250 million.
Can you now see that ur OGA is a real Bullion Van. He already mortgaged ur future and that of ur kids
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 4:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Kagd10:

You saw the date but your Ipob brain couldn't process it. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. You dey mad!

You're stoopid to not know millennium schools etc.

Or the Fact that the recent NBA conference held in Eko Atlantic city which is Tinubu's legacies.

Shameless unintelligibleeee Ipob miscreantt people who champion a mediocre failureeee like Peter Obi.

High time you are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion. Yeye dey smell..

You see your life, the main problem of illiterates like you is greediness, when you are not allowed to have your way, you go blank, a simple observation I made and you are here ranting, still trying to understand your problem is, even Tinubu does not know of your existence. All you have in your mind is Igbo this, igbo that as if you worth a thing.

Eko atlantic was never his idea, he only approved it because the company proposed to contract a wall at no cost to the Government to stop the encroachment of bar beach into the city. Read below:
A SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR THE ONGOING EROSION
Recognizing the dire need for action, Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu called for solutions. South Energyx Nigeria Limited, the city planners and designers of Eko Atlantic City, worked with marine engineers Royal Haskoning to create Eko Atlantic City and submitted the project to the Lagos State Government for consideration as a solution that could solve the problem of coastal erosion at no financial cost to the Government.

The sustainable solution created by South Energyx and Royal Haskoning called for reclaiming the land that had been lost to 100 years of coastal erosion and erecting a sea revetment to protect Victoria Island permanently from the onslaught of the Atlantic Ocean. The design and testing of a sea wall, which could stand the worst storms in 1,000 years, was tested to its’ limits in Copenhagen at the Danish Hydraulic Institute.

A Concession Agreement was concluded in July 2006 between Lagos State Government and South Energyx Nigeria Ltd. Commencement on The Great Wall of Lagos could begin.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Soso990240(m): 4:33am On Sep 03, 2022
walefresh3:

OBI BE CONFIRM IPOB APOLOGIST...KNOW DIS AND HAVE PEACE... HE IS ONE OF THE MAJOY SPONSOR....

PETER OBI THE BIGITED POLICIAN..

He sacked all igbos from other state from anambra public office

He appointed peoples mostly from his Catholic church....
in the picture u posted ,Reno said he withdrew his support.. has he ever supported Peter Obi's presidential bid? Clearly states that he has been feeding ur brains with cow dungs
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 4:39am On Sep 03, 2022
sunboy:

I’m not a fan of Tinubu but I know for sure that Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos is no audio. Politics or sentiments aside.

It is highly exaggerated and the way to came on Obi, they were everywhere asking for what Peter Obi did in anambra state, it should all about visible achievement and now they are being asked to provide them and to bringing out some of Fashola and Ambode's works. I was in living in lagos before and during his tenure, and I can tell you that Lagos was better before him, He only brought touts and tribalism to Lagos.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mandate2023: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Appdriod:
In Nigeria governance is still about building roads and bridges. Make una get sense oooh!
Travel and know what others are doing

What did obi do that's above building roads grin
Lekki freezone was inaugurated by tinubu tell us obi own
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MartinsD12(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.
Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

This is 199-2003 because I am tired and will do for his second term later.

Please join me on this beautiful thread of verification.

This is the original "Go and verify"

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

There are lots more and I will bring them as time goes.

I will also do a part 2 (his second term) tomorrow.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

Yeye dey smell and stop using that obident word Go And Verify it's exclusively made popular by Mr Peter obi during his numerous tv interviews and public meeting, Obi former governor of Anambra state and currently labour party presidential heavyweight champion has consistently used the word go and verify, don't use it again , go and create yours the agbado cassava way be original stop using obident movement popularity and coming to the jargons you write here because they are all jargons, garbage disposable waste , any body can write anything on the news paper, no pictorial evidence no location of the project just writing out of political propagandism, this is terrible this shows tinubu has no project to show like I said earlier if you know your history well which I believe you don't you should know that Lagos was once Nigeria capital and two military regime bulit Lagos abacha and largely IBB built Lagos former capital of Nigeria, I was waiting to hear third main land bridge or those major bridges in Lagos as what tinubu built definitely it's not in your nonsensical write up meaning tinubu never built Lagos, I urge you to go back to history, tinubu is a tax collector never built any Lagos and if you Talkin of project roads ambode whom tinubu chased out of second term because ambode saw the inpunity and never wanted to siphon or share Lagos state money to tinubu and his tax collectors , infact ambode wanted to clean up Lagos , ambode did more for Lagos than your so called corrupt tinubu and because he ambode wanted to clean more Lagos , he was denied second term because ambode didn't allow tinubu to siphon Lagos state government money the way he wanted, we all know what happened, how can such a man who never wanted anything good for Lagos be doing project impossible, tinubu did nothing for Lagos , he only used his companies and political agberos to loot Lagos even when a good man ambode wanted to change that he removed him from power, truth is bitter but most be told.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Minjim: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2022
stanluiz:
Picture of him commissioning projects when he was a governor from 1999 to 2007.

The pictures am seeing here are recent pictures commissioned by other states which he is invited.

Remove your glasses for a minute
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by donbrowser(m): 5:31am On Sep 03, 2022
lambsbread:

The website ( https://www.thisdaylive.com/ ) the OP supposedly took snapshots from was registered in 2009 but how come we have articles of 2000 to 2003. OP evidently photoshopped This Day website with his own fabricated stories.

Even if OP provides link to the webpages, it is still possible to manipulate dates displayed on a webpage from the backend because it's not possible for a website registered in 2009 to have an article dated before 2009.

grin Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

Are you really sure a Biafran knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by effort1: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

What else do you need?

In your dumb mind, it was Tinubu that commissioned third mainland bridge. grin

Very soon, you'll say it was Tinubu that commissioned your parents' marriage. grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by effort1: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
chinchum:
That is not true. Aregbsola , the then commisioner of works supervised the road and it was constructed by Julius Berger. Tinubu was in a class of his own compared to his contemporaries from 1999-2007.

No picture was taken during the construction?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by akezn: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2022
The project he is commissioning here is New Lagos Road in Benin and not in Lagos State. This was during Oshiomhole's tenure. New Lagos Road is in Benin City. This is fake news.
Go and verify.

yashau:
Picture of Tinubu commissioned project in 2003
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by EmmanuelBlaze04: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:

In your dumb mind, it was Tinubu that commissioned third mainland bridge. grin

Very soon, you'll say it was Tinubu that commissioned your parents' marriage. grin
It was a simile shaa. Let's sit and enjoy the arguments...lol
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by akezn: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Bursted.

Someone above posted this as Tinubu commissioning one of his projects, pure lie.

This was when he was invited by Oshiomhole to come and commission the New Lagos Road project in Benin City after it was reconstructed by the Oshiomhole administration. Because you see Lagos there, you go copy and paste. New Lagos Road is in Benin City, not Lagos. As you can see above, it was reported by the Observer newspaper which is the Edo State government owned media agency.

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by jerryforgood: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Real and genuine political analysis would tell you that Tinubu would find things very difficult in the forth coming election.

Look at it this way. Peter Obi for now has already won the entire South east region and nearly the South South region, base on his origin, which is his region first and then his religion. Voters see personal interest first as a key priority of who to vote for. Southerners except the Muslim minorities there are already Obidient.

Tinubu might win his region but not in a large margin, due to the religion difference. But you can't say that about Peter Obi. The entire southeast is already in his pocket. Not to talk of the South South.

Here is the fact, if you would struggle politically in your own religion, it's a sign of your political misfortune. Tinubu of course would struggle in South west due to the religion factor.

Now, if Tinubu is struggling in his own religion how can he dominate the North west of which banking his hope on. Impossible!

The north west would go for Rabiu kwankwaso because of personal interest. Tinubu let alone the APC government can never be trusted. Tinubu would be treated like an orphan in this region. Puting is hope on the APC governor's of the North West region is a waste of effort. No amount of structure can complement for this. North west believe in North first, before anything.

The North East belongs to Atiku Abubakar of PDP. That's his region, yet Tinubu is likely to poll good number of vote from that region, since Atiku Abubakar is not that good in delivering his region massively.

Then the decoder of 2023 election I the middle belt of North Central. The north Central would likely vote on the bases of religion and tribal difference, except Abuja the central capital territory.

Tinubu only chance is to convince Rabiu kwankwaso to step out from the race, of which it would be very different to. If he can erase kwankwaso the he can rely on Bloc vote- North west / South west, then some from North East. But north Central would favour Atiku more than Tinubu.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Soso990240:
Most of u TINUBU supporters are so dumb. So Tinubu constructed 3rd mainland bridge? Then name the project Jakande executed you fool.
Most of you are kids that were still little when TINUBU was Governor, he just recruited you to spread lies, that's why you credit same TINUBU for projects done by Federal Government, Jakande and even Fashola.. una suppose shame

So TINUBU also want to claim he built National theatre? Lol.. something that was built during the military era of Obasanjo.

TINUBU built the a bellow Average stadium with a whooping $360 million,
While Godswill Akpabio built an average stadium with the sum of $250 million.
Can you now see that ur OGA is a real Bullion Van. He already mortgaged ur future and that of ur kids
Point of correction. Which stadium did Tinubu build pls?
If you're referring to teslim balogun stadium, then you're wrong. He didn't build the stadium. It was already existing before him. He only wanted to renovate it and he didn't even do that. It was fasola who did the renovation sand commissioning. You can't compare Tinubu to Akpabio in the area of infrastructure. Akpabio beat him hands down
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Igboslayer: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Soso990240:
up till now, non of you have proven to us that Peter Obi owns the company you mentioned.
Secondly, Doctors went on strike when Peter Obi was still Battling impeachment.
I can't tell u everything since you are a blind TINUBU supporter.
You people claimed that TINUBU took a former Federal Capital Territory Lagos from nothing to something, how petty can you be?
It's like saying that the FCT minister is the one that Made Abuja what it is... Does it make sense?

You people claim TINUBU generated billions in revenue, how come he still borrowed $143 million dollars from African Dev bank and also borrowed another #532 billion naira, and non was accounted for.. what happened? Up until today, TINUBU still collect individual taxes from every shop in every market in Lagos state. Is that the kind of man i should vote for? God forbid
Tell us what OBI did? All this na English to cover up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) / Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.