Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56871 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by adekolaelect(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Tinubu did not try in govt
Dont let them deceive u
I was born and brought up in Lagos.
Tinubu tenure was the worst ever tenure.
He was just looting front, right and centre without any project to account for it.
Though a Toddler like you then could not know what is good governance then .

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by stanluiz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralPula:

Where are the pictures of Obi’s project?
Are you blind. Go and see it. It is on nairaland front page. Scroll down and see it.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Michelle70(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

It was after his tenure that internet/camera phones were brought into the country.
actually even till 2008 we were using java phones and china phones.
2go came in 2010
blackberry became rampant around 2011-2012
Techno p5 and h5 came around 2013

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Johel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.
Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

This is 199-2003 because I am tired and will do for his second term later.

Please join me on this beautiful thread of verification.

This is the original "Go and verify"

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

There are lots more and I will bring them as time goes.

I will also do a part 2 (his second term) tomorrow.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

Lagos is still the world glorified slum...All the projects are failed projects.

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by tboydbrave(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lolll. U can't just satisfy this people. They asked for his achievements. Dem give Una,u still ask for pictures dem show u. Now the pictures are fake. If I may ask where Obi pictures dey ooo? Una just dey disturb Una sef to even post tinubu's records sef. They still wouldn't believe it even if they saw it physically. So what's the point.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by stanluiz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Michelle70:
which camera phone do u know in 2003?
But we have normal camera.

All Tinubu projects are audio. You can't see it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Chigorkizz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is absolute rubbish.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by oyichi: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
I have told them before, it is very difficult to sell a rotten pig meat, tinubu is a rotten pig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Komu1048(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Appdriod:
In Nigeria governance is still about building roads and bridges. Make una get sense oooh!
Travel and know what others are doing

For people like u who have NO sense but want others to. That was 1999-2003 an not 2022

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Sonyboom765: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Na ketchup full your brain

Cmanforall:

How come you said till 2003 and the first attached image is dated 2005.

Anyways, what internet cannot do ....

shocked shocked shocked
Did Tinubu construct 3rd Mainland bridge?

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
shot up!!!! Google is your friend.
If everyone should be using Google ,how then were you galavanting everywhere requesting for what Peter obi did in Anambra. Did you remember google then?
Urchin^2

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Owopariola001: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Digital photos and the Internet is not that common then, particularly in Nigeria.

But let the haters hate, potatoes can potate... Everyone may be running, but only one man is running to Aso Rock.

E lo fokan bale.
Emilokan. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
alcuin:

So Obi could also do same, don't you think so? After all, Obi is also a politician.
He is a politician extraordinary, that's what set him apart from other contestants. If obi should tow the path then what would be base for this topic

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ImperialYoruba: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
rickyrex:
guy no single picture and you dey talk. aside the express road from iyano iba dowb to igando. abeg visit igando town, your car go break down no internal road abi nah ijegun that one nah erosion road. No even talk at all

We have moved forward.

Tinubu is an Executive, not a commissioner like Obi.

Executives market their States.

Show me Obi at any time during his term marketing his state to stakeholders. You have picture?

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Michelle70(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
lambsbread:

The website ( https://www.thisdaylive.com/ ) the OP supposedly took snapshots from was registered in 2009 but how come we have articles of 2000 to 2003. OP evidently photoshopped This Day website with his own fabricated stories.

Even if OP provides link to the webpages, it is still possible to manipulate dates displayed on a webpage from the backend because it's not possible for a website registered in 2009 to have an article dated before 2009.
2009?

its like u have a leaking brain.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Komu1048(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chigorkizz:
This is absolute rubbish.

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos

Chigoipob. Obi will never be Nigeria's president, go n be practicing next year's of Biafra or death grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Appdriod:
In Nigeria governance is still about building roads and bridges. Make una get sense oooh!
Travel and know what others are doing

Oh Peter OBI have long life and new soul
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Michelle70(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
lagonovo:

Stop saying what you know nothing about grin
Thisday was founded in 1995
Obiwankers like to spread lies

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by scana042: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIj-LqAYGE

In about seven to ten days he leaves London, to Germany, to Rome-Italy, to Toronto, Canada to Los Angeles- California to Houston- Texas to Charlotte-North Carolina. Then next to Washington DC to Georgia to New York and finally will return to Nigeria. Jet lags, sleepless nights, granting interviews, taking thousands of pictures, talking to the Press, explaining the complexities of Nigeria, taking hard questions , giving hugs, and above all still standing. When we say we prefer younger, stronger people to lead, it is not because we hate the elderly. Some jobs just require extra strength and capacity. It is the kind of sacrifice required to make Nigeria work again.

Peter Obi ������2023! The Lord is your strength. Join me to say Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kaysalas(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
SunMusk:
I don't think nobody is having issues with whether Tinubu performed more than the other candidates , the issues with Tinubu is (1) is age and health
2 the corruption issues surrounding him and the way he treat Lagos like his own
So you agree Tinubu outperformed the other candidates. His age and health are no issues, because we have seen older leaders in world history who have left their marks in the sands if time
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

ThisDay was reporting audio projects in 2003 cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin man no go hear from obiwankers
Maybe , it was called paper project then
It's second of September, you guys allowance is vanishing really fast

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Op, post the link to this Internet archive. I would like to go there directly and not read screenshots, please.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by kaysy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mynd44:

You want to backdate stories on allafrica.com.

Is this ignorance willful or you just do not know?

Post the link to each of those articles then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Komu1048(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Owopariola001:
Digital photos and the Internet is not that common then, particularly in Nigeria.

But let the haters hate, potatoes can potate... Everyone may be running, but only one man is running to Aso Rock.

E lo fokan bale.
Emilokan. cheesy cheesy

Ndi dot, they want to expand their cannibalism to other part of Nigeria, God Forbid Obituary things

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by norriswood(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

It will end, we want to see pinchures abeg o grin

Abi camera phone no dey at that time? grin
...u dey fight googl.com ¿
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by lagonovo: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Michelle70:
Thisday was founded in 1995
Obiwankers like to spread lies
True and they were online within the first 5 years of establishment.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

you are a failure! We ask you for pictures of tinubu commissioning projects. You are showing all his scams!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by lagonovo: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
kaysy:

Post the link to each of those articles then
Here is one for you: https://allafrica.com/stories/200506210657.html
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by cybertron88: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
So after 8yrs no single pic of Amorda Ogunlere project. Even useless Desmond Idiot construct toilet we get d pix

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Babaisha: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

In Nigerian context, he raised so many leaders (looters) in quote. I pity any day another political party will mount the leadership of Lagos state, the kind of revelation we will hear will be deafening.

Have you wondered why all Tinubu men are struggling on their national assignment, ranging from;

Yemi Osibanjo - Current VP Federal republic of Nigeria
Babatunde Fashola - Current Super Minister (Now Power Minister)
Babatunde Fowler - Former Chairman FIRS ( Was chased away on alleged fraud)
Lai Mohamed - Current Information Minister
Rauf Aregbesola - Current Interior Minister ( Jail break and passport scarcity is synonymous with his tenure )
Sunday Dare - Current Sports Minister
Ben Akabueze - DG Budgeting and Planning
and numerous others

One thing that is common on all the portfolios listed above is that they all have performed abysmal in their roles.

What I have seen him do is that he is a good merchant, used the ill gotten money he got from poor masses wealth to sponsor and promote cronies to power who pay his back in multiple folds. He is a very selfish man in my view

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by MansoryMX(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Whatever you are trying to sell the Nairalanders won’t work. The drug baron wont smell Aso rock. He should shamelessly set lagos free and leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone! We don’t need an ancestor who is visionless and shaking like an epilepsy patient

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by asanausana91: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
manutdrichie:

It will end, we want to see pinchures abeg o grin

Abi camera phone no dey at that time? grin
2007 not everybody have camera phone by that time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.