Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56885 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Paullo19: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

I have answered the questioned asked.
Wey the pictures

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bodmum:
well, I'm not an ipob, oloriburuku e ro wipe gbogbo Eni ti o ba ti support Tinubu ole ni ipod. Show us the pictures or go and die, omo ale alagbado.

Igbo denying his heritage because he feels patheticcc. Clap for yourself. High time you miscreantttss are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by kaysy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Bring out any 10 of those images. I will bring the links for you.

I am also staking 100k on this.

Select 10 images from there and bring 100k and see if the links exist or not.

Select any 10 by yourself…i am waiting

You can even call fellow Obi supporters. I dare you

Accompany all the posts with their links, not cropped images, the igando road was constructed by Fashola in his first tenure, why is Tinubu is being credited for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by wolebest: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
mycar:
No pictures of the said projects, they are all audio projects for now

Go to the locations mentioned

I know of the Igando Road project which still stand till today. It was a game changer linking Alimosho and Ojo axis without going through Badagry expressway.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by kaysy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
plaindealer:

Sometimes I worry about you Obi people's mental capacity..

You should worry over the mentality of a person who is rooting for a sick man for president.

rooting for Tinubu while u are under 40 already shows a clear sign of mental imbalance.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by kaysy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
wolebest:

I know of the Igando Road project which still stand till today. It was a game changer linking Alimosho and Ojo axis without going through Badagry expressway.

That road was built by Fashola in his first tenure, I reside around there and still do

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by buzikid49515: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubu urchins are just empty vessel bring pictures and you are giving us oluwale link.
Jobless lots..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
enough attention given to this pig, go to hell, cassava and agbado is your portion.
Kagd10:

Yoruba denying his heritage because he feels patheticcc. Clap for yourself. High time you miscreantttss are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the failureeee you champion

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Morphinne: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Una get time to dey mind these Umpkuru miri addicts and products of baby factories. Same retards who believe they are being ruled by a clone from Sudan
I still don’t know why they’re now suddenly interested in ruling this zoo grin
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
lagonovo:

Stop saying what you know nothing about grin
He is right. A website registered in 2009 can't be posting news with 2001 as date of published. Unless you backdate it using some plugins If the website is built on WordPress.

I'm a web designer and a retired blogger incase you want to start spewing rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
90% of peter obi supporters are wankers

Curious as, or why, I haven't seen this kind of "analysis", stat or condemnation from you concerning BAT or his supporters, especially from someone who is not biased towards any politician.

the articles go back to 2003. or do you think thisday made the stories up?

And even print newspapers were not existing then? grin grin For someone who is that popular and is a major contender in the presidency race, you would think there would be pictures of that flooding everywhere on the Internet.

Let us see the pictures first, and we would ascertain if it was doctored or not. But no pictures automatically meant that nothing can be verified or disproved.

Also, those screenshots were saying things like "to commission", "will be commissioned", etc., etc. Nothing of actual projects.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bodmum:
enough attention given to this pig, go to hell, cassava and agbado is your portion.

Says the one that's eat akpu the most. Cry me a River. Even your lord and master, Nnamdi Kanu called you people a pig.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
GeneralPula:

Where are the pictures of Obi’s project?
Check the thread of Obi's project

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is he contesting for lagos state office again? Lagos isn't Nigeria oo. Fashola would teach urchins better after buhari dropped 3 portfolio off his shoulders. To rule Nigeria na yam?

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Guyman01: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We have moved forward.

Tinubu is an Executive, not a commissioner like Obi.

Executives market their States.

Show me Obi at any time during his term marketing his state to stakeholders. You have picture?

You accused Obi of establishing beer factory, without marketing his state to Sabmiller they won't invest in producing Hero beer

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
No pictures nor video... cheesy grin

Make una dey deceive unasef dia o.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by truthfinder319: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
According to all well reasoning Nigerians including Chimaroke Nnamani, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best governor ever in Nigeria. He is the Incoming President come 2023
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kerry111: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
The youth posting this should be ashamed...
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by yashau(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
[i][/i]Millennium schools build by Ashiwaju in all local government in lagos

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by PeterObi4LP: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Should we tell them?
It's audio. Pictures speaks volume.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some of these ungrateful people whose blodas are been empowered by the same Tinubu will still not appreciate and condemn the projects. Even though their villages are now taboo for them to enter because of fear of been killed by their own bloda
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by tnerro1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Are you campaigning for APC or Tinubu?
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Anndrew(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nairalanders have expose tinubu urchins,the tribal bigots and the one sided mods supporting failure base on tribe,Nepotism and propaganda...
Everything about tinubu is so shady,that is very hard to promote or defend...
NAMES:::Bola Ahmed Tinubu / yekini amoda Ogunlere ..we don't even know which one is real name...yekini for iragjibi,while Bola for lagos
SCHOOL::::No name of primary or even secondary school...no result no certificate...no nothing
BUSINESS:::::no business,according to source apha beta company,the tribune all at the expense of lagos state government...
HEALTH:::::shady and lastly
They say tinubu develop lagos...just one picture of tinubu commission project..Bla bla bla,excuse upon excuse,blame game...no Internet,..this are the tribute of a failure yet the urchins are blinded by hate,Nepotism and Tribalism and chose to ignore....come 2023,Peter obi is the FRN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by eedriyz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
Op, Not a single picture of Tinubu commissioning a project? Are you saying that there wasn't a single camera at the time in the so-called biggest economy in Africa, according to Shettima? So, are you saying that Obi's Anambra State was digitally exposed than Tinubu's Lagos? Cos Obi has a few pics where he commissioned projects. So, Tinubu doesn't have a single picture, no wonder he's taking credit for projects completed by Fashola and Ambode.

Chai, APC sef.

Where is the picture of him carrying drugs?

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by GloriousGbola: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Curious as, or why, I haven't seen this kind of "analysis", stat or condemnation from you concerning BAT or his supporters, especially from someone who is not biased towards any politician.

come on. open any thread on home page. the thread on nigerians in dubai fopr instance is full of people claiming that peter obi as president will somehow stop nigerians from being embaraased in dubai

And even print newspapers were not existing then? grin grin For someone who is that popular and is a major contender in the presidency race, you would think there would be pictures of that flooding everywhere on the Internet.

Let us see the pictures first, and we would ascertain if it was doctored or not. But no pictures automatically meant that nothing can be verified or disproved.

Also, those screenshots were saying things like "to commission", "will be commissioned", etc., etc. Nothing of actual projects.[/quote]

this day does not appear to have archives

but the articles are all in the allafrica site. keep in mind as i said that these are actau news sits, not blogs

as it is i am sure in the net 48 hours, someone will pay for a subscription and flood this platform with the full articles and pictures.

at least you don't need a picture for the bar beach reclamation. no one can say that did not happen

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by es144000: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
As if he did all these with his personal money
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Igboslayer: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
broadman20:

My problem with you people is that you are competing with the devil to know who is the greatest lier.

I saw in another thread earlier today where your lying team was accusing Peter Obi of killing IPOB members and dumping them in the river.

You will end up helping Obi to win this election with your double speaking and lies.

Please kindly continue.
Oga point out the lies here na.
Shey Hero beer no wear Biafra flag ni
Abi OBI no invest in the business.
Shey doctors no go on strike when he was governor Abi He didn’t increase school fees…point out the lies please.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by yashau(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
:Bola Ige millennium Senior Secondary school Tolu complex Ajegunle

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
come on. open any thread on home page. the thread on nigerians in dubai fopr instance is full of people claiming that peter obi as president will somehow stop nigerians from being embaraased in dubai

No. I said you do not condemn Tinubu's supporters in the same vein. Because they actually do more and WORSE.

this day does not appear to have archives

but the articles are all in the allafrica site. keep in mind as i said that these are actau news sits, not blogs

as it is i am sure in the net 48 hours, someone will pay for a subscription and flood this platform with the full articles and pictures.

at least you don't need a picture for the bar beach reclamation. no one can say that did not happen

Next 48 hours? I'll be waiting then.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ImperialYoruba: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Guyman01:

You accused Obi of establishing beer factory, without marketing his state to Sabmiller they won't invest in producing Hero beer

A good leader does not invest in things that harm his people.

Beer is not good consumption for black people.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by mycar: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
wolebest:

You know but did he build it? even the listed projects are below par. Lagos made that man and not the other way round. you guys should open your eyes, this is own country and children future and not football clubs support.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ArcChu: 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
How do one post pictures on nairaland comment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.