Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,696 members, 7,827,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) (56921 Views)

ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by virus05(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Bring out any 10 of those images. I will bring the links for you.

I am also staking 100k on this.

Select 10 images from there and bring 100k and see if the links exist or not.

Select any 10 by yourself…i am waiting

You can even call fellow Obi supporters. I dare you
Those links don't exist grin , don't embarrass yourself.
Thisday website was created in 2009.
These BAT people, una no get shame.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.
Here: https://www.nairaland.com/7311983/need-see-photos-tinubu-commissioning

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

This is 199-2003 because I am tired and will do for his second term later.

Please join me on this beautiful thread of verification.

This is the original "Go and verify"

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

There are lots more and I will bring them as time goes.

I will also do a part 2 (his second term) tomorrow.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

Both
Bro,there is no point proving anything to those miscreants. Don't just bother yourself. Zombies will always remain Zombies

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mistermamus(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Make I show Una tinubu Lagos n fashola own

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Moh247:
You don spoil weekend for Zombidiots

Even you do not sound convincing to yourself with this comment. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
opalu:
The reason why I am voting Peter Obi is because he knows the problems of Nigeria and he has the best solution for them.
Tinubu and Atiku are good in their own rights. But age is not on their side. Even if Chief Awolowo, Zik of Africa and Ahmadu Bello were alive now, they might have been above 100 years. Do you mean we must make them President because of what they did before? Tinubu is a great politician, he raised many leaders, yet he cant allow those he raised to be President. Or he didnt raise them enough?

Sir, how can I like this post for an umpteenth time So spot on!

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by lagonovo: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
lambsbread:

Sorry, I didn't get my information from whois. ThisDay website wasn't online before 2009 and the oldest archived page is 2010. If the pages weren't photoshopped, we would be seeing pictures from the commissioning of the project alongside the articles
grin Ok - ignorance is bliss. I just checked some of your Nairaland posts starting from 2017. I understand and won't waste my time explaining some basic things to you.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Foodforthought:
See them campaigning on social media. Hypocrites

Of the highest order!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Hydroxide(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gist lover don open Tinubu yansh wotowoto.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by oneMalik: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
I want Bola Hamed tinubu to come and use his lagos initiatives at the national level.

we know what he has done and hes still telling us what he will do and someone based on hatred or whatever is asking me who i will vote for ? Baba is talking about solutions while others are still talking about Nigeria problems .

I challenge anyone to counter this known facts !

TINUBU have my vote until the end of time !

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Landowner101(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mynd44:

You want to backdate stories on allafrica.com.

Is this ignorance willful or you just do not know?
You self dey support the sick-old fellow.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Landowner101:

I sen arguing for the autheticity of allafrica.

How does that translate to support for anyone. undecided
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Fira09(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Landowner101:

He is a typical Tinubu supporter, so nothing new.

He will defend lies and truth for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by t2luv1: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
This thread is in diaries because it is a work in progress and I don't want distractions.
Sorry mods

Partner you were on a roll until I got to the ENRON part. Everything about ENRON is corruption on steroid, and for that one reason alone Tinubu should never be allowed to be the President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bodmum:
I don't know who more silly between you and your wife

Stop describing your father and mother here.
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid
Kagd10:

Stop describing your father and mother here.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Landowner101(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mynd44:

Authenticity without no valid picture.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by strangest(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
alcuin:

Just imagine what this one is saying.

Even if they show you pictures, you'll still say it's photoshopped.

For God's sake, those are newspapers archive reports.

Oya bring the Photoshop nah...

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kagd10: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bodmum:
you can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid

Says the unintelligibleeee ipob miscreantt who champion a mediocre failureeee like Peter Obi. The joke is on you and your father.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Kingspin(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Tinubu has tangible legacies and solid templates for development. We are yet to see any legacies from OBI.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.
You get mind support Boko Haram
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by plaindealer: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
See Pandora's village hospital.

Emergency room with no ramp, ambulance access, just pami and pepper soup bench.

Roof sef don fall off.

Only in Pandora's Anambra mediocre village..

grin

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
In response to the questions asking for pictures of Bola Tinubu's Project commissions, I have done a compilation for naysayers.

These are projects commissioned. Not project initiated or policies (these are not even things like paying for WAEC fees or releasing money to solve something). Just projects.

Please note that these are just the ones I personally found by using just one string of search letters. These are not all the projects in his first term, just the ones my search threw up from an archive site.

These are verifiable projects as seen on documents. If anyone of you tries to tell me another thing, it makes you a hypocrite

We all know that the whole Governors in Nigeria have once commissioned something, but you guys made it seem like it's only Tinubu that worked.

Now, what's the difference between the road he commissioned, and the road other Governors like obi also commissioned?

So Tinubu is not special, he's old, and we reject Muslim Muslim ticket

5 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by IbomFinest: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

A search on THISDAY NEWS PAPER with the topic, "NIGERIA: TINUBU COMMISSIONS N1.4bn Road"
Is showing CORONA VIRUS NEWS
grin grin grin
Tinubu promised to fight dirty... We are seeing it now...

3 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
lagonovo:
You have shown us the documented web reports, now we say show us pictures!
If you are able to show us pictures, then our next demand is video evidence.
If you show us that, our next demand is forensic evidence.
If you show us that, our next demand is UN attestation that they were actually done by Tinubu's government grin
Wahala! grin

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by ChicagoBar(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Millennium school Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu did it ..
Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by happney65: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
You people should go and hide your faces in shame. In the whole of 4years of a Tinubu as Govornor of an already made state like Lagos. The economic capital of Nigeria,this is all you can show us? Habaa

I even saw one post about housing estate. The Abraham adesanya housing estate that was built by private firm and sold at exxhirbitant rates. Maybe you should go and see the housing estates built by Jakande and given out to civil servants at giveaway prices not the one state governments started since 1999 which are purely private sector financed and given to their friends and cronies that can only afford it

I have said it over and over again. He was just an average Govornor of Lagos. The best in the order are, Lateef Jakande, Raji Fashola and Buba Marwa. It was when Fashola came that real changes started in Lagos. The achievements of fashola made the then AC to even win in the SW as Fashola's achievements were mind blowing

You can see even Obi has beaten Tinubu hands down. Obi that did not make one third of what Lagos was making.

You all should go and hide your faces in utter shame

Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by Fira09(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mynd44:

Haba Mana, on a normal day you can support Tinubu with all your strength.

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by broadman20: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Tinubu has tangible legacies and solid templates for development. We are yet to see any legacies from OBI.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

My problem with you people is that you are competing with the devil to know who is the greatest lier.

I saw in another thread earlier today where your lying team was accusing Peter Obi of killing IPOB members and dumping them in the river.

You will end up helping Obi to win this election with your double speaking and lies.

Please kindly continue.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by plaindealer: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
kaysy:
These are all fresh made-up posts that were backdated, Ikotun-Igando road was constructed by Fashola in his first term.

No link showing the posts cos they know if they show the link, it will carry the exact date the post was made irrespective that it was backdated.

Sometimes I worry about you Obi people's mental capacity..

1 Like

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by GloriousGbola: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Obiwankers eh? I see.

90% of peter obi supporters are wankers

injecting peter obi into every conversation - trying to make him into a messianic unicorn with a magic wand who will solve all of nigerias problems with a wave of his hand.

a large number of those same supporters complain about nigeria everyday, about the leaders etc, but are also part of the problem

a large number are also former ipob supporters who are now changing mouth because - it is our son's turn
we saw this immediately after 2015 when the voice of daniel kanu was suddenly amplified after the loss of GEJ

there are other things i would say, but like the matrix - you cannot be told those things - you have to see them for yourself and you will see them

be honest with yourself about it.

we saw one on FP the other day - who was involved in a romance scam.

So is ThisDay the only source? And there are no pictures?

the articles go back to 2003. or do you think thisday made the stories up? is this day a pro tinubu paper? is Nduka Obiegna a friend of APC that did not even exist then? the reports are from thisday, not the nation, or a no name online blog. i am sure whoever posted those articles can also lift pictures. but all anyone has to do is google each of the articles and see for themselves

thisday incidentally is a sister company to arise TV.

the fact that you support peter obi does not mean you should deny the competence and legacy of those he is running against.

i have lived in lagos from 1999 to this year.I have seen the slow and steady increases in quality of life. yes - we love to hate lastma - but i remember how chaotic traffic was before them. in 2001, VI was a complete mess of broken roads. when you closed from work, you first spend 3 hours getting out of VI before you fce the traffic through orile [another mess] and finally mazamaza.

today the roads in VI are all fixed. and that happened in Tinubus Admin.

i remember mazamaza in particular because that was another fight between tinubu and the FG. the road was a federal road, FG would do nothing about it, and they would not let LASG do anything about it. Tinubu actually had a giant billboard put up on the road. ' this road is the property of the federal government of Nigeria. Please bear with us. ' Today MazaMaza is clear.

My aunt lives close to bar beach. every other weekend, their house would be flooded. it was Tinubus Admin that did what successive regimes - even buba Marwa did not do - they fixed bar beach flooding. today bar beach still floods, once in a blue moon.

you can knock tinubus age ; you can knock some of his choices ; you can claim he is a drug dealer [ even though he was never arrested or indicted by the DOJ, ] - but no one who has lived in Lagos can deny his impact.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) by uche393: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tinubus old age is my problem and we won't like another cabal government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.