Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) (78435 Views)

How To Shave Face For Instant Clear Skin / How To Shave A Woman? Fashionable Women’s Haircuts / A Bearded Guy's Before & After Shave Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by SNEFF: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Saw that on twitter, but Trust babes now , they like attention like mad so they have gotten it.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by KingMack(m): 12:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Tell the one on re red should plsstay while the one on white should GETAT!!

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by majamajic(m): 6:10am On Sep 03, 2022
The girl on white is not a girl

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by siofra(f): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

Have sense IJN amen!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Chaos14temp: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2022
siofra:

Have sense IJN amen!!
Feminism is not an excuse for you avoid personal Hygiene

4 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wetin concern me......
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by larryUG(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kukuma no brush mouth nah, becos society requires it. Break the norm of bathing and brushing mouths too. Ndi ala. Instead of striving to break norms against women that will ass value, you are chanpioning arm pit hair and body
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Savedday: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
See as them be! Shi-shi them no get for chest.

Very useless gender
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by LoveFayfay(f): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Theoarhics: 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
I wan see the toto side if its same there.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by kingamaa(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Na their wahala I beg
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
That one for right sef na woman?
With chest n hairy chest like IamDBull
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Foxyfox(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lo.. wahala cheesy
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by NJV: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trying to cultivate evil forest under their arms I guess!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Kajaard: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Creamypie(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrBachelor:
The one on red get better breasts. But I am a nyansh guy sha. Especially those nyansh wey dey shaped like apple wey dey upside down cool.
this man. Khai Fah.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by DOTian: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
With or without hairs., If the lady in red nears me, she go collect...
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by DOTian: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrBachelor:
The one on red get better breasts. But I am a nyansh guy sha. Especially those nyansh wey dey shaped like apple wey dey upside down cool.
Mai bloda..

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by darangi85: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Johnboom: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
For your information, it is more healthy to have hair in your arm pit. It reduces infection. Just wash it well.

3 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by AfroKnight: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa come and carry your disciples o. grin

All this women empowerment sh!t needs to be moderated cos WTF is this!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by AfroKnight: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
MrBachelor:

My brother you have good taste. Yansh is life!

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Cantonese: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are too pained
Hold your chest
Chaii use same energy to speak against bad governance and worsening economy

Not only that. He should talk about the senseless and irresponsible lazy youths who chase those same ladies to sleep with them with plenty of abeg.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by detectivejones: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Anything to for attention. I can't begin to imagine the forest downtown.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by faceland: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
I think she is beautiful but look at her flat hairy chest. That is totally not feminine. I am sure her body is also manly (flat ass and may be bass voice). The darker one still looks like a female.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Zeezenho: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
They try,I think they should remove their cloths make the standard break finish.i for like to see if they shave their business down there too.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by faceland: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
It might not be hygienic (because I assume in-between the legs are bushy too and has caught all sort of particles and dry bodily flues).
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by awajiebenezer(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
And i'm sure you've got nothing to do with black women?
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Timekeeper452: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
inspirator1:
Most of us like it bushy but will pretend here kiss tongue
na chest and armpit them no shave oo, no be that other level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.