Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) (78434 Views)

How To Shave Face For Instant Clear Skin / How To Shave A Woman? Fashionable Women’s Haircuts / A Bearded Guy's Before & After Shave Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

Lol this one is too much nah. It is not as bad as you think
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Womanizer(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Also post pics of their pússiess grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Societal standards abi poor hygiene on exhibition?? I don’t even want to imagine how down there will be, because thorns would have overtaken the flower garden by now! undecided
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Mayeldah(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wey the hair na? I no see am

Make them open the downstream sector make we check how that side be
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by SaturnNick(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Am sure they are not Nigerians tongue tongue tongue
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by PDemercado(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Too much testosterone here, things are only getting worse in society.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Natural sef doesn’t mean u should appear like a mad person
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by sameks08(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
The future is truly female according to one olo####
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Allisgud: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just wondering what day kpekus will be going thru
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Konjiboii: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'm indifferent about hairy toto as long as e clean

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
You really insulted black women, but who gave birth to you.

Black women are the most beautiful women in the world, they are the smartest, the kindest and sweetest. wink

I wish you can say something incredible about women with darker skin. Lets stop self hate and promote self growth.

blinking001:
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
AfroKnight:
All this women empowerment sh!t needs to be moderated cos WTF is this!

But men have body hair and it's okay. What about this should be moderated? It is a personal choice, just like choosing to wear makeup or plaiting your hair or wearing earrings... so long as you're clean and comfortable, what's wrong in that?

3 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Body hair is regarded as masculine, while skin without hair is viewed as feminine and more attractive to men.

So men are upset, if women want hair too or choose to keep their body hair.

Magnoliaa:

But men have body hair and it's okay.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW THEIR KUKUNASE WILL BE

1 Share

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by helicoptarr: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
kushma:
Irrelevant things hitting the fp. So what is the economic benefit of this to us?

I taya o!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin Its still an issue, if they think it is, so they should talk about their issues.
helicoptarr:

I taya o!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dirty pple
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by riczy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Its not even bushy, I was expecting to see d forest this adminstration cut with 18billion, till it gets to dt extent I won't take u serious
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/two-women-attempt-to-break-society-standards-by-refusing-to-shave-2.html
Until the heir becomes like the one on their big heads then I will take them serious. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/two-women-attempt-to-break-society-standards-by-refusing-to-shave-2.html
until the it becomes like the one on their big block heads I will not take them serious. Dirty things. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by natddon1: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by LocalMan2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Exactly what's on my mind

Dirty girls grin
Slynation:
Dirty girls...
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Normadic ladies
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Liquidpenis: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
blinking001:

You deh hot o. grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Slynation:
Dirty girls...

Not dirty provided say e no dey small.

Many oyibo for here in London don't shave at all.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Slynation(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

Not dirty provided say e no dey small.

Many oyibo for here in London don't shave at all.
show me just one photo of the Oyibos that doesn't shave or Idonbelivit...!! grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by StUriah(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Why dem no show us their hairy Poossy?

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Oduduwa707: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Of course dis ones are definitely 100% Igbo ladies men. grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by FengChui(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na so my own dey ooo lipsrsealed grin

Come and let me confirm something...
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Babalola0920: 3:04am On Sep 04, 2022
There are sets of moral once you see people breaking them you will know where to categorised them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.