Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) (78437 Views)

How To Shave Face For Instant Clear Skin / How To Shave A Woman? Fashionable Women’s Haircuts / A Bearded Guy's Before & After Shave Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by bepositive11: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nothing disgusts me more than seeing hairs in a woman's armpit. It even disgusts me to see it in men much less woman. I see it as dirt.

Why should hair be disgusting? Why should it be seen as dirt? Hair is natural. The media has brainwashed you.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by bepositive11: 3:20am On Sep 04, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/two-women-attempt-to-break-society-standards-by-refusing-to-shave-2.html

This is very interesting. As for me though, I groom myself for myself not for anybody else. You should groom because you want to, not because you want to fit in.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Spandau: 3:39am On Sep 04, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

He sure me die say testosterone many for the other one body well well

As in!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/two-women-attempt-to-break-society-standards-by-refusing-to-shave-2.html

Fckng easy to tell who is who

One is yellow, the other is dark
One is shapeless, the other got sexy curves
One is masculine, the other is feminine.
One is from Anambra, the other from Osun.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by etrouble: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2022
kushma:
Irrelevant things hitting the fp. So what is the economic benefit of this to us?

That's the only think they bring to the table apart from their smelly pusssy
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:04am On Sep 04, 2022
This kind hair dey give me ginger to ginger de kpekus

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Keeping your armpit hairy most definitely makes it healthy and does not make it smell.

2 Likes

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Adakintroy: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Which one be socal standard for shaving.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2022
FatherBona:
Do well to add “graphic photos” to the headlines please.

Thank you very much grin

There's nothing graphic about these pics!
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by gozzlin: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

I know in your heart you must have felt you made a sensible post up there, but I want to tell you that that is one of the most stupid posts I've seen on Nairaland.

Your mother is a probably a very black woman, yet you deem it proper to denigrate black women as if they're the cause of your frustrations in life.

I do not know your grouse with a group of women who chose not to shave hairs that grow naturally on certain parts of their body. What is the crime in that? If hair on certain parts of the body were entirely unnecessary, the creator would not have caused them to grow there.

You have no right whatsoever to impose your standards on people just cos you feel yours are top notch and other people's views are sub par. If you shave arm pit, shave your pubic hairs, shave your anal hair, yet leave the hairs on your head or some other part of your body, like your arms,legs, beard, upper lip, etc, then you're stupid for dissing someone who choose to leave all the hairs on their body unshaved. Who told you that it is only hairs on certain parts of the body that must be shaved? Where did that stupid notion come from? Your ancestors who lived in trees and caves, did they shave any hairs on their body?

Respect other people's views and perspectives in life and never cast aspersions on them.

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2022
inspirator1:
Most of us like it bushy but will pretend here kiss tongue

Exactly. I hate shaving with passion. How can I be making Love to a hairless child?

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2022
softwerk:
grin

I'd love to see the length of the forest down below grin

It drives me crazy
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Sikiru3011: 8:07am On Sep 04, 2022
So this one na news now.chai Nigeria, nothing we no go see And hear
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Exactly. I hate shaving with passion. How can I be making Love to a hairless child?

The sensation from the hairs caressing is out of this world.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by mecuries(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
I definitely don't want to imagine how their kpekus would be ��
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Body hair activist. . Confused gender.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Rhaspody(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Hygiene thrown out of the window
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by alphaNomega: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:
Even before i opened the thread i knew it had to be black women. What other race of women behave so foolish and possesses such lunacy at zenith levels if not black women?

Most black women are a curse to humanity They represent the only race of women who lack the ability of self awareness and introspection. They are a disgrace to black men and the world in general. Their propensity towards stupidity is a phenomenon that should be studied in tertiary institutions. All you need for an evil and senseless agenda to push through is to introduce it to black women and they'll help propagate, internalise and promote this stupidity to the detriment of themselves and their community because stupidity, degeneracy, moral decadence, lack of brain power and self awareness runs in their useless DNA.

This two idiots dammed all the clinical implications of growing hairs around their private areas just so they can push forward an agenda of oppression. Useless retards. No wonder black men are no longer interested in black women and are rather chasing women from other races.

Even the womb of most black women are just not viable for the reproduction of beautiful children any longer more reason when a black man mixes his genes with women from other races their offsprings are usually a beauty to behold. This assertions are factual. The results are there for all to see.

It's time black men enmasse move on to women from other races and allow this useless lunatics called black women to purge themselves to extinction.

grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by OgaTimo(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2022
wetin come concrn me
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But men have body hair and it's okay. What about this should be moderated? It is a personal choice, just like choosing to wear makeup or plaiting your hair or wearing earrings... so long as you're clean and comfortable, what's wrong in that?

Well, you have a point.

But I will never agree grin

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
AfroKnight:
Well, you have a point.

But I will never agree grin

M*d m*n. grin grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Bmaster(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:

does it extends to Ethiopian ladies,or are you talking about people of dark skin ?
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Tycyborg(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Naijanascam:

You are too pained
Hold your chest
Chaii use same energy to speak against bad governance and worsening economy

Not bad government... Bad nigerians simple... Are the government or leaders not an extension of the citizen?
We are bad as citizen and worse we are lawless... But yet we shout bad government. We are guilty of one bad thing or the other but we pretend and starting shouting when politicians do theirs in double folds... The civil servant are even corrupt and bad to an extent I keep wondering if they are from another planet but yet they are all hypocrite like every other nigerians including you and myself... Good government starts with everyone not just some certain set of people.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Tycyborg(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Mu...
Mu
The decay of this country and the world didn't start from the government.
You can make the world a better place by making sure that you live a responsible life, your sisters are not WHORĒS and SLUTṢ and brothers are responsible too.

You nailed that response you gave him... The same person shouting bad government might be even doing some runs at his work place or inflating price of what he is selling cos of greed or littering the streets with papers and nylon or plastic drink waste but will be fast to shout bad government. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Mrpojj(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
ExAngel007:

Shaving is societal standards, and it painful abi
But u pierce ur novel dey ok for you
Wen una go abroad na to go emulate rubbish
These fools wan trend too
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Wwwq: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by francybod: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na so my own dey ooo lipsrsealed grin
Being hairy is good and a gift too.
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Na so my own dey ooo lipsrsealed grin
angry angry shocked shocked[/color]are u kidding[color=#770077]
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
blinking001:

bro
[/color]abeg I beg to differ on this, there are many mentally deranged folks among white than blacks, no be for white, one alter her whole body to look like real vampire, what could be worse[color=#770077]
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by snipernigga(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lesbians
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
inspirator1:
Most of us like it bu8shy but will pretend here kiss tongue
I dey tell you, most of us for Nairaland are hypocrite
Re: Two Women Attempt To Break 'Society Standards' By Refusing To Shave (photos) by babane2016(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2022
No need to shave if you are comfortable with it and can keep it clean.
God created everything for specific purposes, some of which we don't understand yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day Nitori Olorun!!! / Nigerian Models: Post Your Pictures Here / ~ Retro 60's ~70's & 80's Trend Revival Plus All The Latest Fashion Trends ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.