Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. (4659 Views)

What Unpopular Opinion Do You Hold / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2022
In my few years of being in the dating pool, I have realised that SIMPS are the best species of men to date and as well, get married to.

If a man desires peace and wants the full loyalty a woman gives, he should be a SIMP. No, simping doesn't mean you are foolish or have lost your manly honour, it simply means you love women, care for women and can decide to be the bigger person in relationships regardless of her shortcomings. A simp is a man who worships and adores a woman. A simp is a man who doesn't think women are less humans, who respects women, who does not feel the need for a woman to reduce herself for a man nor feel threatened by a woman's success, and who treats his wife, sisters and daughters properly.

Simps are the type of men women should aspire to be with. Simps are the real husband materials. Simps are the real companions and friends. Simps have working brains and sound emotional intelligence.

Dear ladies, in your own best interest, AVOID Alpha males and bitter Redpillers. Avoid them like a plague and get yourself a simp today.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by SlurUsername1: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Yeah definitely grin
A simp is always too dumb and oblivious of the fact that his golden jewelry is riding an alpha cock and choking on it outside, that she does anal sex and all manner of whorish things outside, and that whenever she Koms home and frustrates him by denying him sex, her pussy lips, ass are enlarged with cum, and hot redness from BBC masterstrokes and horsewhips. He takes solace in boring missionary styles and ends up fathering other mens children

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
The wannabe redpillers will say otherwise..they will insult you cos you just hurt their wannabe movement.. cheesy

These set of Dumbos have abused the word simps... grin
You care for ya lady..they call ya a Simp..you shower her with love..they call ya a simp..

Then let's say all married men are simps..cos you can't propose to your woman without being a simp.. grin
If only their pops was a wannabe redpiller they wouldn't be here ranting like some Dumbo.. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Draslo(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
What the hell are you on about?

You used a degrading word to describe the man of your dreams. This una gender ehn...If no be say vagina sweet die, I for just go dey celibate, go Tibet, become a monk and link up with Dr Strange's people.

12 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The wannabe redpillers will say otherwise..they will insult you cos you just hurt their wannabe movement.. cheesy

I am waiting to drink their tears. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Electrochemistry(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Hope you'll be comfortable with your own brother being a simp too: when his wife turns him to a housemaid all in name of gentleman. The practical world is not for simps. Women are grasping when treated with kid gloves: they will turn your gentility against you in the process of time. Also, by the time this horrible regime is over and possibly the next calamity that is currently brewing, the percentage of simps will have reduced to a mere trickle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Draslo:
What the hell are you on about?

You used a degrading word to describe the man of your dreams. This una gender ehn...If no be say vagina sweet die, I for just go dey celibate, go Tibet, become a monk and link up with Dr Strange's people.

You can't still do without us.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wannabe redpiller juice.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by MadamVanessa(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

How our women feel comfortable dating and marrying a man they can toast left right and centre, a man who can't exudes his manliness , a man who's very timid beats may imagination.

Inasmuch as I detest redpill gang, but I don't need a uselèss man who'll allow me to have my way all the time.

You as a woman, will you want your biological brother to be a simp to another woman? I bet your answer will be "No" same with me and other women.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by LagosG: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin

This rain is making you think about one of your exes. I'm sure you're regretting letting him go. Like big man Draslo said, you're even calling the guy a simp.

Konji no be your mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How our women feel comfortable dating and marrying a man they can toast left right and centre, a man who can't exudes his manliness , a man who's very timid beats may imagination.

Inasmuch as I detest redpill gang, but I don't need a uselèss man who'll allow me to have my way all the time.
You clearly didn't understand that lady's post..you are a lil bit stable on the politics section with your open display of tribal bigotry..not here..

You sound like a bubblehead right now.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by LagosG: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

kiss

Something tells me you like it ruffffffff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
LagosG:
grin grin grin grin

This rain is making you think about one of your exes. I'm sure you're regretting letting him go. Like big man Draslo said, you're even calling the guy a simp.

Konji no be your mate

What's this one saying? How do you people even manage to decipher and conjure trash when typing? I don't regret anything I do especially when it comes to relationships. If I need my EX to return to me right now, all I need to do is a phone call and he will be right here with me. Or you think all women are losers? See, I use and dump your gender like papers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by postbmd: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You clearly didn't understand that lady's post..you are a lil bit stable on the politics section with your open display of tribal bigotry..not here..

You sound like a bubblehead right now.. grin
here u are insulting someone n acting like a saint else where.

Big dumb fucking fool

12 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You as a woman, will you want your biological brother to be a simp for another woman? I bet every women will say NO

Better get lost from this thread now, Pickmeisha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Cypress042(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

These set of Dumbos have abused the word simps... grin
You care for ya lady..they call ya a Simp..you shower her with love..they call ya a simp..

Then let's say all married men are simps..cos you can't propose to your woman without being a simp.. grin
If only their pops was a wannabe redpiller they wouldn't be here ranting like some Dumbo.. grin

How you're able to spill your trash most times, is mind blowing cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
postbmd:

I will not tolerate insults on my thread. This place isn't for kids.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by LagosG: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whats this one saying? How do you people even manage to decipher and conjure trash when typing? I don't regret anything I do especially when it comes to relationships. If I need my EX to return to me right now, all I need to is a phone call and he will be right here with me. Or you think all women are losers? See, I use and dump your gender like papers.
Lmao!!!!

You kind of just added steel to everything I just said. Especially when you referred to that one particular ex. Pele, shogbo?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
I'll first say the "Simp" word you used wasn't a nice one but I get though. The system has made it a norm to call a good, caring, loving and submissive man a simp. Very toxic generation we live in.

At no point in writing this was anyone's feelings put into consideration.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
ALABACONNECT:
I'll first say the "Simp" word you used wasn't a nice one but I get though. The system has made it a norm to call a good, caring, loving and submissive man a simp. Very toxic generation we live in.

At no point in writing this was anyone's feelings put into consideration.

Isn't that what your gender calls it? So, that's like the universal word for being attentive and caring to women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Jeon(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Who wanna mingle with a Human hater that loss humanity and empathy in the name of FORMING REDPILL!

And I notice something about their appearance between caring,loving and respectful man vs disrespectful man

Just check them out.
e.g

Simp Will Smith vs misogynist West.
misogynist timberland vs Simp Matt.

4 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Isn't that what your gender calls it? So, that's like the universal word for being attentive and caring to women.
Well, that's what "our" generation call it. We'll be fine regardless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by temitope27(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Yeah definitely grin
A simp is always too dumb and oblivious of the fact that his golden jewelry is riding an alpha cock and choking on it outside, that she does anal sex and all manner of whorish things outside, and that whenever she Koms home and frustrates him by denying him sex, her pussy lips, ass are enlarged with cum, and hot redness from BBC masterstrokes and horsewhips. He takes solace in boring missionary styles and ends up fathering other mens children
Comrade, be calming down

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by temitope27(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Op, do you have a dictionary? Pls check the word simpleton, so u would know is not good to marry such human beings

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Draslo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You can't still do without us.
Apparently, neither can you

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by VeryWickedMan: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
I agree
Simps are the best husbands because only a foolish man will give up his freedom & sweet life to labour in vain for a lazy leech until his sad demise.

Marriage is the union of a very smart woman and a very foolish man.

10 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by postbmd: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will not tolerate insults on my thread. This place isn't for kids.
quiet there see who dey talk
Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by folake4u(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bikeman drop me for this thread,I dey get vawulence signals for here.

I'm selling popcorn and cold zobo to viewers and commentators. Support my hustle. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by shortIGBOman: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seems that Guy that wanted to marry you early last year, is a Redpiller. The Guy don use and dump you. grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Seems that Guy that wanted to marry you early last year, is a Redpiller. The Guy don use and dump you. grin grin grin grin

I can't relate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I agree
Simps are the best husbands because only a foolish man will give up his freedom & sweet life to labour in vain for a lazy leech until his sad demise.

Marriage is the union of a very smart woman and a very foolish man.

Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? / How Many "Yards" Of Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.