Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) (92157 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by jullyrosy(f): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2023
This story can't end like dis oooooo
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2023
Thanks so much tho.
I don't know how to feel concerning the ending of the story.
I think the sting of the criticism made you lose whatever steam in adding more plot, twist and turns to the story.
Anyways, thank you so much for giving us a very brilliant read.
Now you can go back to your short stories.
I really did missed that

2 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Thanks so much tho.
I don't know how to feel concerning the ending of the story.
I think the sting of the criticism made you lose whatever steam in adding more plot, twist and turns to the story.
Anyways, thank you so much for giving us a very brilliant read.
Now you can go back to your short stories.
I really did missed that

What sting of criticism, if I may ask? If you're talking about the earlier dude, then I beg to differ. As I mentioned then, everyone has their right to their opinions and some might hate things others see as masterclass.

My belief from your response is the way the main couple ended wasnt what you hoped for. I know others too believe the same. That's why I ended it with both twists in Avery and Athena. Each girl has a valid reason to have Richard by her side as well as keeping the readers guessing as to what next.

Thanks for the patience and being a loyal reader. Yes, I have a couple of short stories in the bag.

3 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by AmaPaulOma(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nice one here OP but to be honest, I really wanted them to get back together.

More ink 🔏 to your pen 🖋️

1 Like

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Dybala11(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2023
metalgear11:
This concludes the story "Living with the ex-wife." My appreciation to all you folks who stuck with me over the course of this piece.
Thanks for the story OP, stay blessed. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Maka91(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Sir Meatalgear!! Pls you must continue this story ooooo.... i nearly cry when i saw the word "THE END" pls its end like that
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
metalgear11:

What sting of criticism, if I may ask? If you're talking about the earlier dude, then I beg to differ. As I mentioned then, everyone has their right to their opinions and some might hate things others see as masterclass.

My belief from your response is the way the main couple ended wasnt what you hoped for. I know others too believe the same. That's why I ended it with both twists in Avery and Athena. Each girl has a valid reason to have Richard by her side as well as keeping the readers guessing as to what next.

Thanks for the patience and being a loyal reader. Yes, I have a couple of short stories in the bag.

Ok boss
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by aprilwise(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ah this story has come to an end. Thanks for the masterpiece
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omo for mr Richie good time always present itself ooo😂😂
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Nobodysboo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
The story is a banger. Weldone sir

1 Like

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Kawo9ze(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nice read
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Thazard(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Metalgear11 nice Story!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Wedding Night / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / Entangled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.