Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons (577 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Osinbajo Visits Olu Of Warri To Flag Off Tradermoni Scheme In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by michaelfix(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Social media influencer and content creator, Egbegba went out to Igbudu Market and Hausa Quarter in Warri, Delta State to share aprons to market people. The aprons carry the logo of Peter Obi's led Labour Party, and it was done in a way to create awareness about the Obidient movement. He went along with a fellow content creator, Aproko King. The market women were happy to receive the aprons as they sang "Obi kerenreke" in excitement. #Egbegba
https://fb.watch/fifBHd2kOl/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7b8L9Iq-g

Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by Bluntguy: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Well done bro. Your labour will never be in vain

3 Likes

Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Woooow so beautiful. The love is amazing.
May our Labour not be in vain. Saraaaa

1 Like

Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by Owopariola001: 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol.
We go collect their money, their girls, their Apron, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-eFo4O42E

And still vote for Tinubu in 2023. cheesy cheesy
Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by Allison012: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2022
This sweet me i swear.

if i had known,i would have been there because of free food.anything associated with peter obi is almost free.

1 Like

Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Na so Buhari love catch faya.
May this movement not suffer the same curse.
Iseeeeeeee. . . .
Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by bcomputer101: 2:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter Obi should please introduce me to the man wey do this juju for him.

The love is too massive.

1 Like

Re: Egbegba Storms Igbudu Market In Warri To Share Peter Obi's Aprons by orion7: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2022
People supporting the other 2 thieves re payed.

No right thinking person will support tinubu or atiku. Except they re animals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Discloses Why Atiku Was Defeated In 2019 General Election / ‘they Have Woken To Reality’ – APC Chieftain Speaks On Youths Voting Tinubu / Gunmen Kill APC Youth Leader In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.