Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me (8457 Views)

APC Sponsoring Expelled Rebels To Cause Confusion — Labour Party / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Passionate888: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Na APC sponsor you to call pthers children?
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by bhella10: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Ayu is a coward. Wetin concern APC and PDP. He should face his fears.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by josilcool(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2022
BOT chairman - North
National chairman - North
President - North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by tyinfinity: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter obituary is a devil himself.he teaches Igbo youth how to carry drug.thousand of them have been killed in Asia while many of them are languishing in prisons all over the world.peter obituary you are a devil incanate
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Advocate500: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2022
It was stupid of Ayu to have responded to wike,you don't slap a child and expect that child not to react.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by nathyx(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2022
2023 is a Northern conquest Ayu and Atiku best pair to deliver treasured north. wink
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by techWriter3: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022
PDP is full of bucket mouths
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by xnsandrxns: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Tourccom:

Tinubu is just the perfect definition of a criminal. Impersonation? He’s there, murder? He’s there, Drug dealing? He’s there, corruption? He’s there. For anyone supporting Tinubu, GOD will not just punish them but also punish their 2nd to 5th generation
Now you have descended further to the point of threatening with curses.
I pity you children of hate
If law enforcement agents pick you up to come and substantiate this frivolous and ridiculous claims now, your people will start shouting victimisation.
But we know your crying is not just about Tinubu, we know the people you really hate.
That is why you will always be below us.
So you can go ahead and place curses on you and your future generations.
Afterall, which other curse is greater than envy and hatred?
Your fathers hated the Yorubas, you obviously hate us and your kids will definitely hate us.
What more generational curses is greater than suffering from perpetual hatred?
Get well soon flaties ..
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by virginchaser(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:
Tinubu is just the perfect definition of a criminal. Impersonation? He’s there, murder? He’s there, Drug dealing? He’s there, corruption? He’s there. If you support Tinubu, GOD will not just punish you but also punish your 5th generation

Your own definition of democracy get as it be! Voters card by the left hand, AK47 by the right hand.

1 Like

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by hotseat: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2022
What an uppercut!

Wike not the biological father of his children?

Chai!

Diaris God o o o!

Wike, the wicked, over to you!

We trust your retort would be earthshaking, no doubt.

Ayu don buy Wike market o!

Watch out for Season 3 of this epic movie as more intercontinental ballistic missiles are fired from both camps.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by teejet: 8:50am On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:
Tinubu is just the perfect definition of a criminal. Impersonation? He’s there, murder? He’s there, Drug dealing? He’s there, corruption? He’s there. If you support Tinubu, GOD will not just punish you but also punish your 5th generation

And what has your gibberish got to do with the write up?
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Tareq1105: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:

That's the problem with you obituary people.

You're not God bcoz even God gave us varieties to choose from.

Politics is about interest, you know where your interest lies and I know what I want in 2023.

So, why cursing people that are not reasoning with you? Are you feeding them or paying their bills? Don't they have rights to choose?

1 Like

Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Tochi3(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Fear fear man

Mtchewwww
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Don't worry we have Zainab Tinubu case now
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by ransomed: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Remember Wike?
Pepper Dem dance is tormenting....
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by HRMK: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
wetin konsan apc wit una wahala?i beg make una face wike!
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Abujason: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Resign sir.
It’s the right thing to do.
Why must North occupy the 2 highest positions within the party after initially agreeing to step down of Atiku won the nomination and still consider itself an inclusive party?

Ayus insistence may end up being the reason both APC and PDP won’t get their 25% from any SS and SE state.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Mandate2023: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Tourccom:

Tinubu is just the perfect definition of a criminal. Impersonation? He’s there, murder? He’s there, Drug dealing? He’s there, corruption? He’s there. For anyone supporting Tinubu, GOD will not just punish them but also punish their 2nd to 5th generation

May ur family be punished werey oloriburuku grin
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by LadyExcellency: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:

You may attack a politician with words but attacking the supporters is a no no in any sane society.

Rescind this barbaric comment.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Solababa91(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Sit in vehicles on journeys so long and responsible for him sweating on his buttocks?;Question:
I. Is this the first time he'll be travelling in such journeys?
II. Him car no get AC abii na agbero bus him take dey Waka?
III. Tinubu travels most times within the country in chopper
Iv. Why be say na only buttocks him sweat? For him to have sweated that much on his buttocks, his armpit -no sweat, him neck-no sweat.

Haha Tinubu is not an alien nah, na human like you and I, is that how you sweat too? Only on your buttocks? If you had even tread the photoshopped image part, it'll have been more sensible than these you put up here. Peace.
YorubaYouth:
Please, let's face the truth. When those of Obi were busy stalking Tinubu and posting pictures of him sweating after sitting in Vehicles on Journeys for so long saying he's urinating his body, Yorubas did not complain. Just like the January 29th 1966 Coup that they are the first to introduce such Bloodshed into growing Nigerian Politics then, they do things to others that they scream to high Heavens when it is done back to them. I think the guy below said it all.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Cforchuks: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oga please face your case, and leave APC alone.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Truthdeypain: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
xnsandrxns:

Now you have descended further to the point of threatening with curses.
I pity you children of hate
If law enforcement agents pick you up to come and substantiate this frivolous and ridiculous claims now, your people will start shouting victimisation.
But we know your crying is not just about Tinubu, we know the people you really hate.
That is why you will always be below us.
So you can go ahead and place curses on you and your future generations.
Afterall, which other curse is greater than envy and hatred?
Your fathers hated the Yorubas, you obviously hate us and your kids will definitely hate us.
What more generational curses is greater than suffering from perpetual hatred?
Get well soon flaties ..

Your gaslighting is weak, take more lessons. Also did you really have to plagiarize me to get some attention. Your father's are the true igbo haters, You have been well trained in the art, your kids will be retrained for sure.

The more you hate the more the sun keeps rising in your effing faces. We don't have time for such rubbish, we just chase the bag and progress against all odds.

Cheers.
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
fortedone:

Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola tinubu is everything wrong with humanity
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by lailo: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
It is still APC who opened ur mouth and call him small children on national TV?
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by xnsandrxns: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Your gaslighting is weak, take more lessons. Also did you really have to plagiarize me to get some attention. Your father's are the true igbo haters, You have been well trained in the art, your kids will be retrained for sure.

The more you hate the more the sun keeps rising in your effing faces. We don't have time for such rubbish, we just chase the bag and progress against all odds.

Cheers.
Who sabi this one?
In the scheme of things, you guys do not matter
People in perpetual darkness claiming rising sun
Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me by chloride6: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Keep quiet Ayu. Resign and save PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / GEJ Endorses Action Against BA, Virgin Atlantic Over Regional Fare Disparity / Lagos Recruits 70 Female Truck-Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.