Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore (12151 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat / Abba Kyari Safe In Custody, No Threat To His Life ― Correctional Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by opalu: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by atobs4real(m): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Lobatan

Olodo meji
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by mymadam(m): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Na so? Sowore, if na joke, abeg stop am o grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by OPICANTO2223: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi making waves. Afunja cant swallow their disdain for him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Starz825(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2022
My own be say..I no dey support peter obi blindly like I feel some other people do here..

However, whether obi will perform or not...we must give him this first 4 years as a president...his win will first of all change a lot in the political atmosphere of our country..
Cause,
If obi wins the youth and every other person labouring for a better Nigeria wins

Now if obi rules for 4 years and do well...he will be reelected by the same youth and every other well meaning Nigerian

But If he doesn't meet up with expectations...the youth will boot him out and pick another credible presidential prospect..by so doing , Nigeria and Nigerians won't be far from achieving the true democratic government (govt of/for the people) will so much desire..

Now, That's true democracy.

Unlike if other candidates win.....the old order still continues

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Enkidu70: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Abdu81: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2022
This nairaland moderators thinks they're harming peter obi.

Continue making him popular.
Tribalist of our time.

If you want your post to appear on the front page just compile any rubbish against obi, na front page be that.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by MartinsD12(m): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/peter-obi-not-a-threat-to-my-presidential-ambition-sowore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Sowore can't you talk of your campaign ideas, I have never heard you talk of what you have to offer Nigerians it's always peter Obi all the time, why are you feeling threatened already, it seems you don't even have a mind of your own, you are not original hence I tag you fake and a noise maker, you have been making noise since nobody is hearing you it's a shame, obi movement is bigger than you anytime anyday , you are a chameleon you have nothing to offer Nigerians, a big disgrace to Nigerian youth's.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Ventura1: 5:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore assessment of Obi was spot on, vast of those supporting him are of the PDP, the atikulators of 2019.
They desire no real change or departure from the past, many of those criticizing Sowore are oblivious of the question he was asked.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Winneepye: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore is right on this .
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:41am On Sep 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Are we not all part of the “rotten system”?
We are all responsible for changing it.
Do your part and state what you have to offer.
I was surprised at some of his remarks, like a large section of the population are not part of the rotten system he's trying so hard to exempt himself from.

Mind you, all the presidential candidates are cut from the same material, there's no much difference, a little digging on their character and personality will tell you that there's little about them to be desire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by CheapHomes1: 5:45am On Sep 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/peter-obi-not-a-threat-to-my-presidential-ambition-sowore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Up till, I haven't heard or read anything from Sowore about what he intends doing if he becomes president. Na just to de complain about other candidates. This guy has one of the best platforms to sell himself but he is busy attacking people
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Useku(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Am very uncomfortable with Obi,knowing how he moved from PDP to apga to PDP and eventually leaving for Lp.

All his claims at various interviews were crosschecked and they turned out to be false.

I do not know his intentions but I don't trust him either considering his antecedent.

Alaye,I won't support obi just cuz I don't want APC or PDP.;same mistake we made that brought this Satan/Apc to power.

Sowore remains my candidate,he has been fighting for many years,he's brave,audacious,composed and intelligent.

Fork experience ,your country once had an idiot bachelor with zero experience as a president and heaven did not fall.

The youth should wake up,stop following the crowd,give us facts why we should vote obi,verifiable facts pls.

Obi is my kinsman,but I will vote sowore cuz he has proofs though no endorsements!

A man who is controlled by his environment doesn't have an internal life.

Happy monica!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Masterito(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Always taking about Obi. He does talk about Tinubu and Atiku like this o. Sowore has lost focus.
etokhana:

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Millimann: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
Obi that was on Jonathan economic team . They commissioned the less than 2% completed Niger bridge together a lie to his own people . He's infact a greater threat to our democracy and dividends. Because he's a wolf in sheep clothing.
There's a difference between groundbreaking and commissioning.

You people always sound stupid while defending grandpa.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Jakama90(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Who be this chaf? What does he do for a living?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zeezenho: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
Obi that was on Jonathan economic team . They commissioned the less than 2% completed Niger bridge together a lie to his own people . He's infact a greater threat to our democracy and dividends. Because he's a wolf in sheep clothing.

Under Jonathan Nigerian has African biggest and fastest growing economy. Now under tinubu/buhari we don't even have economy any more.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Blake755: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2022
topcatking:
Sowore's problem has always been to talk first and think later.

One of the foremost campaigners for Buhari, what are sowores antecedents in terms of leadership? Has he ever held a position we can evaluate his performance?

I think he should focus on his campaign and avoid name calling, or else, he will continue to be seen as an abandoned Buhari lackey who has nothing to offer, except empty words spurred by bitter jealousy.

Afterall, obi did not snatch his wife, corner his job or steal his mandate... so , like M.I -The Guy- said, " why the hate?"
Ur first paragraph got me laughing really hard imagine talk first think later cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zeezenho: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2022
ajailer:
Though man proposes but God disposes, Obi is the worst man for the job, unstable as water just as most of the youths and Igbos.

Tar better than tinubu a sick old kleptomaniac
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by gassbee: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2022
I knew it , this guy thought dat going to jail is one way dat wil take him to aso rock
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by fydence: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Even SUG President wants to feel relevant... You think say na Jeans Carnival we dey talk about here
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by GeneralDae2: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Abdu81:

Yes obi was there, that is why Nigerians are now saying that GEJ tenure was a paradise compared to this evil that tinubu brought on us.

The cost of 20 cups of rice now.
Was the cost of one full bag of rice in 2014.
Under Jonathan and obi.

The people are suffering hell, why wouldn't there be crime and terror in the land.

We are today 2nd most terrorised country in the world, and a bokoharam shettima is contesting for president through tinubu.
And people are listening to them.
What a shame.

And the same founder of this evil is saying EMILOKAN.
I don't understand the ideology of some of you.
Cost of rice under Jonathan was cheap because majority of us preffered imported rice. At this moment, with the high cost of food around the World, cost of rice would still have been above 20,000 naira for a bag irrespective of the president. Cost of Nigerian rice is around 25,000 and if we produce 70% of our rice with quality and develop a good supply chain, the cost would reduce to at least 15000.

Also, we are not the second most terrorised country in the world. Stop quoting beer parlour statistics.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by franchasofficia: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore have proven to be insane.

For your information Sowore, Peter Obi built:

Schools in Anambra
Power Station in Anambra
Bridges
Dual lane roads
Industries (he attracted SabMiller one of the biggest breweries in Africa)

He attracted Juhel Pharmaceuticals.

He supported Innoson Motors to become what it is today.

and so many others I can go on and on.

Sowore please go back to Tinubu and continue the brown envelope online journalism propaganda you and Tinubu used to lie against Goodluck, politics is not for you Sowore because you are hungry and confused!

Sowore your mates in politics are Kachukwu of ADC, Kola Abiola of Accord, that lady at SDP, defunct Olawepo Kashim and maybe Kingsley Moghalu, not Peter Obi that Tinubu is struggling to catch up with his records
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by ATLIEN2027: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Anyone with common sense knows that Peter Obi- tuary is a scam project. The man is been repackaged as something new when in fact he was a Governor for 8 years with nothing to show for it except for investing Anambra money into his own family business.
Nothing but a pathological lying con man.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Doyou2019: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
SaiOba:
Sowore is pained and wants to bury himself

Probably still smarting from the 'Werey dey disguise treatment' Lagos youths gave him when he tried to infiltrate their camp, during Endsars 2020.

Indeed, werey dey disguise grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by boxypane(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Are we not all part of the “rotten system”?
We are all responsible for changing it.
Do your part and state what you have to offer.
This thought was what led to Bihari.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Kingv(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:

Cry cry baby
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Anndrew(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore is a fool,since he became a presidential candidates,he hasn't say anything sensible,other than to attack Peter obi....only those who have nothing to offer,but rather insult their candidate..
What a mumu man...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Emperordynasty: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Tortedad:
FIVE Reasons why I will NEVER vote Peter Obi in 2023

1. I am a Yoruba man. I will rather vote a Yoruba man than an Igbo man.

Except that I lived along Lagos-Abeokuta expressway when Obasanjo was president, and he lived in Ota, along the same road, and it was amongst the worst in the country despite my neighbor being president

And the road remains so till today despite Lagos/FG alignment, which was the reason given then. Tribal politics has never benefited any tribe in Nigeria. The north remains the poorest despite having the most presidents, Bayelsa remains poor with development issues despite GEJ.

2. Tinubu fixed Lagos. Increased IGR

Infact Tinubu paid for my WAEC in 2002. I thank him for that. I thank him. But there is more to my son’s future than Lagos’ revenue and WAEC. Lagos is not fixed, it is infact an epitome of Nigeria’s political corruption, underdevelopment and vested interest-driven rot - in transport system through NURTW, in corruption by public officers, wasteful spending, collapse of infrastructure and delays of infrastructural projects despite huge revenue potential, high handedness of security officials, etc.

I do not believe Tinubu will cause a paradigm shift in governance in Nigeria, because clearly, governance in Lagos has even come to represent the very worst of Nigerian governance - cronyism, favoritism, extortion, bribery, violence, rigging, crude godfatherism, profligacy, etc

So where will a man who has enabled this for over 20yrs suddenly get the change we need from? The contest is not between Tinubu as governor vs Peter Obi as governor. It is between Tinubu as a political shark and enabler of profligate governance vs. Reform-minded minimalism of PO

3. Peter Obi is IPOB. Atiku will unify Nigeria.

Except that Atiku has NEVER called out herdsmen attack on other tribes because of his cultural linkage, never called out banditry will his full chest, never called out religious killings in the north - infact deleted a tweet on his behalf condemning the killing of Deborah. Never condemned terrorism-linked Minister Pantami, and shown consistently that he is a closet Buharist waiting to launch his tribal &religious bias once he reaches Aso rock. But its Obi who has repeatedly denied IPOB that is the problem

4. Peter Obi cannot win. Labour Party has no structure

Many of us have since agreed that real structural change in Nigeria cannot come from the two dominant parties - the only way to achieve this is for a people-backed candidate to win. This is the closest we have being to this.

Else, others will be more sympathetic to their badly corrupt political structures. Tinubu and Atiku are amongst the biggest gladiators of that corrupt political structure. LP and Obi have built a momentum that is reverberating across the world. It can happen and it is happening.

5. Peter Obi’s supporters are toxic and abusive. I can never align with such bullies.

Well, all thanks to Buharists who introduced this approach in 2015, and to be fair, it worked for ousting GEJ and built momentum for Buhari globally.

That GMB ended up a complete calamity isn’t because of that support, but because he was never a good candidate. Peter Obi is by all parameters better than Buhari. The anger is even more justified now because the rot has further deepened. Nigerians are dying like chickens.

You can’t expect a dying man to be smiling at you for supporting his killers. APC ruined Nigeria in the past 7.5years. Tinubu endorsed the ruin and his boys benefitted from it. If that same level of venom is required to achieve the 2015 effect, then sorry, but I’m not sorry.

"These are the reasons why I won’t vote Peter Obi". I won’t vote him alone. I will vote him with my family, friends and all associates I can rally.

Lovers of bad governance a.k.a Urchins read the first line with joy only to realize they got fooled after reading the whole post

#Copied
I donate this art piece to the Labour Party effort use it anytime u posting this piece

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zorn: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Realist12:
That's why the economy was bumming under Johnathan compare to what we have today.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by ajailer(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Coming from an arsenal fan, a club full of failures and trophilessness

We're you born the last time arsenal lifted any reasonable trophy?
Am sure you are used to hanging with failures

Join the moving train and your life will change for good

My first impression bout you, you are either part of Ipob or an unprincipled man.

I know you have checked me out for you to know that I am an Arsenal fan and did you also notice something else more important about me? I am still rooting for Arsenal despite all the challenges it's going through and why is that? A real man's character is tested during uncomfortable times, not when everything is all rosy. It is better to worry than to be without care(according to the good book of Ecclesiastes)

I guess you are part of the youths wey no dey fit see things critically for what it is. Arsenal was winning trophy some seasons back. Defeating Man city and Chelsea FC used to be like a walk in the park for them but nothing is permanent and the only constant thing is change which has happened to Arsenal and it's brand of football. I am hopeful for my dear club, Arsenal that the glorious days will be back soon sha but take it from me, neither Arsenal nor myself are failures. It's not everyone you see on this forum you should take as either below you or at the same level as you and I won't say more than this.

I shake my head for the next generation of men, most are as unstable as water. What a pity for the family.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by ajailer(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Tar better than tinubu a sick old kleptomaniac

And Peter Obi is not a kleptomaniac abi?
Peter Obi
Obi wey wan use church stylishly enter Aso rock but Yorubas ain't deceived sha.
Obi wey use govt. money use am take invest inside his family beer business.
Him tu lie Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu, APC Chieftains Land In Benue For APC Presidential Rally / My Take On The Proposed Anambra Airport Project"dead On Arrival" / Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.