Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore (12170 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat / Abba Kyari Safe In Custody, No Threat To His Life ― Correctional Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Oluwaseunomo: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Praxis758:
This wingless bird is challenging an agile eagle of Obi.
Una dey act like mumu dey defend person wey no get your interest for mind
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by GistFullGround: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2022

Noise-maker Sowore can never be a president; he knows this!

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by madjune(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2022
So says Unilag President.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi has taken his shine.. his lies and propaganda local online news paper brought us to this sorry state
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Dottormentor: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2022
From your mouth. Its a pity. Same young man you were once rally round. Akuya
Baloranking:
grin
Sowore the clown
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Dottormentor: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi can only win on social medias where ipob miscreants dominated.
Tinubuofemmanu:
Mentioning Peter Obi is now the only Breaking Headline in Nigeria. What a marvelous God we serve..All hail our Incoming President
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by asanausana91: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Even Atiku and Tinubu are quacking, and it’s a riffraff activist that is saying rubbish:

Onye ala!
must you always attack and insult anybody that has a different view? You can defend your candidate without insult.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Patriotsleague: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2022
He is part of it, he brought in Obaino, the only politician that ran out of his state, same day he left office, running with his loot, EFCC had to apprehend him. Obi is as dirty as they come.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Effime442: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore I don't really blame you I will blame Nigeria Youth for coming out to short for the government to release from prison and don't even think that you will use obi to gain popularity on your presidential losing train
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by maziengr: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Fear would not grip their nerves if they don't mention Obi' name.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Qtrpst4: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin grin

This one pain you well well

Guy am not a football fan, but if I was to support a club, I will support Real Madrid, why? Because they win trophy at all cost, even when you don't want them to win, they still win. Am sure you don't have not heard "show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are"?

Oga, this your motivation Nah wash. Success irritates you that's why you align with failures like tinubu.

Beside when was arsenal winning Chelsea and man city a walk in the park. You think sey nah small pickin you dey lie to?

ajailer:

My first impression bout you, you are either part of Ipob or an unprincipled man.

I know you have checked me out for you to know that I am an Arsenal fan and did you also notice something else more important about me? I am still rooting for Arsenal despite all the challenges it's going through and why is that? A real man's character is tested during uncomfortable times, not when everything is all rosy. It is better to worry than to be without care(according to the good book of Ecclesiastes)

I guess you are part of the youths wey no dey fit see things critically for what it is. Arsenal was winning trophy some seasons back. Defeating Man city and Chelsea FC used to be like a walk in the park for them but nothing is permanent and the only constant thing is change which has happened to Arsenal and it's brand of football. I am hopeful for my dear club, Arsenal that the glorious days will be back soon sha but take it from me, neither Arsenal nor myself are failures. It's not everyone you see on this forum you should take as either below you or at the same level as you and I won't say more than this.

I shake my head for the next generation of men, most are as unstable as water. What a pity for the family.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by asanausana91: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Instead of the zombiedient to bring facts that can counter Sowore allegations, the are busy showing their usual emotional and arrogant characters.
Sowore accused Obi of not building any school, instead of the zombiedient to show us the schools obi build, all they know is insult insult and insult. Insult cannot bring voters to your camp, only facts and building Bridges will swell your votes.
Zombiedient are emotional, arrogant, selfish, bragging,insultive, politically dwarf. Yet they think Obi will win this election.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by stankelz: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
Oziens:
SUG President
grin grin grin grin I swear
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by dahnimoh(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowere is becoming disgusting. Why is Peter Obi candidature a threat to hi
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by crackhouse(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
This man should stop calling peter obi. He should wrestle with other minor presidential candidates like him and stop climbing on peter obi's back to attain popularity... he knows anytime he mentioned peter obi in his comments that it will draw some attention and that's why he keep calling him all the time..
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zeezenho: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
ajailer:

And Peter Obi is not a kleptomaniac abi?
Peter Obi
Obi wey wan use church stylishly enter Aso rock but Yorubas ain't deceived sha.
Obi wey use govt. money use am take invest inside his family beer business.
Him tu lie Obi

Peter Obi Pandora tinubu Pandora saraki Pandora atiku. They were all mentioned in the document and am 200% sure you don't even know what's it all about.

Your tinubu is the biggest thief in Nigeria political history . And such kleptos should be kept off our common wealth.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Firstson33(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Oziens:
SUG President
bad mouthed human being
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by TruthinAction: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore should humble himself and join the Obidient family. At least he might get an appointment. But as it is, he is wasting his time, energy and resources. We only have three candidates. Others just make up the list.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by frog12: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
sowore is rotten. he used to get documents from atiku to blackmail obj
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by OgaTimo(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2022
who talk that nonsence
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by LIVEGOESON1: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
SUG president dey cap cheesy
That is eeh. Obere otele na ayoghari ( small yansh de shake lmao

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by MHOOZEES(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Your profile name says it all...you deserve to be in Jail

ajailer:
Though man proposes and God disposes, Obi is the worst man for the job, unstable as water just as most of the youths and Igbos.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by babajero(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/peter-obi-not-a-threat-to-my-presidential-ambition-sowore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Is it the same sowore that lie Mohamed used as a propaganda machine in 2014 or another one?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by JackHamma1234(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Nothing in this picture matches... Dated 2020 on the header article is 2015. Oga .. learn how to lie with sense, APCidots seems so dumb these days it's unbecoming
Realist12:
Obi that was on Jonathan economic team . They commissioned the less than 2% completed Niger bridge together a lie to his own people . He's infact a greater threat to our democracy and dividends. Because he's a wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by kingyakos: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2022
When Animals with horn are talking, a snail called sowore dey wan follow chuk mouth
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by HRMK: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2022
is this same sowore with 30k votes in last elections?anyway,obi is still better than him!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Toluwanise247(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2022
topcatking:
Sowore's problem has always been to talk first and think later.

One of the foremost campaigners for Buhari, what are sowores antecedents in terms of leadership? Has he ever held a position we can evaluate his performance?

I think he should focus on his campaign and avoid name calling, or else, he will continue to be seen as an abandoned Buhari lackey who has nothing to offer, except empty words spurred by bitter jealousy.

Afterall, obi did not snatch his wife, corner his job or steal his mandate... so , like M.I -The Guy- said, " why the hate?"
Like your father use to do right
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by ajailer(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Peter Obi Pandora tinubu Pandora saraki Pandora atiku. They were all mentioned in the document and am 200% sure you don't even know what's it all about.

Your tinubu is the biggest thief in Nigeria political history . And such kleptos should be kept off our common wealth.

Now I know you are part of the zombidients. Tinubu was never mentioned in the pandora papers. I won't talk with you again so stop the mentions
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Like your father use to do right

If only your father had used a condom, we would have been saved the agony of your crass stupidity.

Next time, If you have nothing intelligent to say, just shut up. (That way, at least, People will assume you are smart.)
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by margaret231: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Useless cultist jealousy will kill youIf they mention fish crayfish wan join bodyUseless cultist jealousy will kill youIf they mention fish crayfish wan join body...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by djon78(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/peter-obi-not-a-threat-to-my-presidential-ambition-sowore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This guy is completely nuts

Obi didn't build any schools yet the internet is awash with Peter Obis investments of billions in education. Upgrading of many schools leading to Anambra coming tops in secondary School education in the federation

Coming to industries, Peter Obi is the first governor to patronise innoson motors with purchases worth billions which helped the company in it's early stage before others like fg, the military and other states began to patronise innoson.
Today innoson motors is doing well

Many others

Sowore is completely nuts simple
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Rexymania(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
This sowore guy is mad and stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order not To Be Tolerated In Lagos - CP Fayoade / Naeto C's Mum Is PDP National Women Leader / Another Economic Recession May Be Imminent, Says FSDH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.