Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore (12156 Views)

Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) / Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife: Anambra Is A PDP State, Labour Party Is No Threat / Abba Kyari Safe In Custody, No Threat To His Life ― Correctional Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Agugbadin: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Then why do you spend your time running other candidates down.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zeezenho: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
ajailer:

Now I know you are part of the zombidients. Tinubu was never mentioned in the pandora papers. I won't talk with you again so stop the mentions

Mugu you think say na those analog days were you guys can lie and get away with it?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by nesphil(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Politics and Activism are two opposite and opposing things grin grin grin
And therefore can never be merged together.
If you want to be a Politician, you go ahead, or if you want to be an Activist, you do so.

Sowore is an expert in name-calling on this, his so-called rotten system, and he forgot that we Nigerians are aware that he was part of those who brought this failed administration to power in 2015, yet his hypocrisy never allows him to accept this barefaced fact.

What is his antecedent so that we can evaluate his performance

Character assassination and blackmail will never help this man in anyway cos Obi is many light years ahead of him.
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Nettybrown(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by MrWraith: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Coming from an arsenal fan, a club full of failures and trophilessness

We're you born the last time arsenal lifted any reasonable trophy?
Am sure you are used to hanging with failures

Join the moving train and your life will change for good
You've brought Arsenal to Nigerian politics, una too like wahala. Wetin concern Arsenal with Obi, Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by hohafrank(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
This man should be ashamed of himself.You have never won in your polling unit and you are comparing yourself with Peter Obi.Anyway you want to be noticed.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by onyibest2k(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
My guy can't be threated because he is contesting for sug president while Peter obi is contesting for Nigeria president can't u see they are not on same lane
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Khastro(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Are we not all part of the “rotten system”?
We are all responsible for changing it.
Do your part and state what you have to offer.

Simple
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Okhuadams(m): 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/02/peter-obi-not-a-threat-to-my-presidential-ambition-sowore/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Sowore said; “I don’t see Peter Obi as a threat. He’s not new to the rotten system. Somebody who was Anambra’s governor for eight years. He didn’t build any schools, he didn’t build any industry, he didn’t build a power station. He’s not my kind of progressive. ”. Obidients pls prove him wrong
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by kolmart: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
This lunatic man is counting himself among contender a man that can't win his ward election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by olatuns2017: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2022

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by olatuns2017: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zeezenho:

Mugu you think say na those analog days were you guys can lie and get away with it?

Your main people

Obi is just a distraction

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by afrika(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Even Atiku and Tinubu are quacking, and it’s a riffraff activist that is saying rubbish:

Onye ala!

I Wan laff die... Lfmao
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Zeezenho: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
olatuns2017:

Your main people

Obi is just a distraction

Yes it's true and then.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by okorogodwin4(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sowore will do well as a comedian
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Qtrpst4: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
No be me, Nah the person wey I dey face oh. If you Nah arsenal fan, my apologies. Nah agbadorian cause am
MrWraith:
You've brought Arsenal to Nigerian politics, una too like wahala. Wetin concern Arsenal with Obi, Tinubu or Atiku?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by toneroforever(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
bcomputer101:
The massive love we have for Peter Obi is about to turn our comrade SUG president into a mad man.

Jealousy of a toothless bulldog...

This guy seems not to be aware of his life's purpose. Should have been contesting for NANS president general.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Is not new to the Rotten System, He Is No Threat To Me - Sowore by Babalola0920: 2:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Baloranking:
grin
Sowore the clown

Na true but una just want sell product in the name of original naso una kuku dey do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu, APC Chieftains Land In Benue For APC Presidential Rally / APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Buhari Votes N305bn For Petrol Subsidy In N8.83tn 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.